It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Area 51....carnival.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ummm...I'm stealing that meme!!

LOL!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Can anybody tell when this bloody revolt should begin..?

(Need to know when to shop for extra popcorn and sodapop).

edit on 17/7/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

September 20, 2019 at 3am

Link to another thread on this topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Whaddya' bet that on September 20, 2019 at 02:45 AM there just happens to be an unprecedented and unexplained atmospheric electromagnetic anomaly which, just coincidentally, happens to occur???

And said anomaly just so happens to render all consumer grade electronics within a 30 mile radius of Groom Lake temporarily inoperable.
edit on 7/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Good bet that one, standard operating procedure during military operations. What do you think are the chances that some foreign operatives might want to tag along and get a quick tour of the place if there is an open window?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

And what, do they really think they're going to get through all the secured perimeters, past all the heavily guarded secret military projects, through all the tunnels, doors and subterranean hangars where the spaceship re-construction is taking place, down into the DUMB cities down near the Earth's mantle and through the giant Unobtanium-Fantasium alloy blast proof doors, down to where the aliens are really being kept??? Down to where the real anal-probing is going on??? Do they really think this??? Really??? C'mon!

Some just might.

"The aliens are getting restless. They have run out of probees."

"Tell them to hold on a bit longer because a 10 year supply is on the way."

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I dunno, but it might be fun to take a spectrum analyzer out there and watch the RF spectrum from about 300MHz to about 5GHz during that time frame! (probably might not be a bad idea to have a pocket full of attenuators with ya too!).

Probably be fun to have a video camera too, to catch all the little crashed drone fires at sunrise.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The day before... a huge number of cattle mutilations in the surrounding areas of the base.

Nerd, “uh, I’m not sure it’s worth it.”

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Non lethal tranqs. The nerds wake up in Puerto Rico. Left to figure out; 1) how they got there. 2) how to get back to nerd home town. — all electronic devices missing. Cash/ID intact.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

With carnival in headline thought you was going to saying Blink 182 headlining

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is never going to happen because of the sheer logistics of it all.

Water, food, petrol (gas), the right vehicles for the terrain and breakdown recovery, the lack of knowledge and experience of the area and living in it, toilets and wash/cleaning facilities.

The list is endless. Ok people do go out there but they have experience and knowledge to look after themselves or a small group and probably a good knowledge of the area built up over years of going to the area. Even 5000 people turning up would be to much for the area to handle.

The Little A'Le'Inn would be out of stock within seconds of people arriving, and would probably be closed by USAF or police or whoever weeks before anything was to start happening.

Martial Law would probably take over at the first signs of any unusual build up of people, and they would know the dates of anything happening, all they would have to do is check on ATS and go from there. IF anything were to happen i'm sure they would take action to stop it.

Also, it only takes 1 idiot with a gun.....

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I imagine the businesses there are stocking up. Hope they dont get burned. Also, I'm sure the Govt has other ways of surveilling these people, they'll prob have a few people in the ranks among the crowd.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Completely agree

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Are you envisaging a nice cosy tradition like the old Aldermaston march?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And what, do they really think they're going to get through all the secured perimeters, past all the heavily guarded secret military projects, through all the tunnels, doors and subterranean hangars where the spaceship re-construction is taking place, down into the DUMB cities down near the Earth's mantle and through the giant Unobtanium-Fantasium alloy blast proof doors, down to where the aliens are really being kept??? Down to where the real anal-probing is going on??? Do they really think this??? Really??? C'mon!

It's a helluvalot of trouble to go to just to experience an anal probe.

I bet they could have got one for 20 bucks at Lazar's old 1990 knocking shop.

"This will hurt you FAR more than it hurts me..."

edit on 17-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You know Rachael, NV is home to about 50-60 people, I doubt they even have a Dollar General out there. How are potentially hundreds or even thousands going to survive in the Mojave? Ive met several who are dead set this is going to be like a Viking raid where they can pillage all sorts of things from the facility and the signs that warn of deadly force are laughed at. Happy Hunting Camo Dudes, you`d be doing the Homo Sapien race a favor.

I doubt this will go anywhere but at the very least with all the attention put upon the Groom Lake base, we might get to see some of the other stuff they`ve worked on that hasn't been seen before. The Bird Of Prey was cool but its in a museum now, what else you got that we all helped pay for with money we really don`t have to spare but gets taken anyways via tax $$$.
edit on 17-7-2019 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Just....I can't imagine whoever came up with this idea had good intentions.

The person who came up with this CLEARLY states that it is a JOKE & NOT to be taken seriously, so ya he did have good intentions, it was just meant to get a quick laugh or (like I did) give it a lil smirk and an eye roll to yourself and that's it.

The fact that this made the news and people are taking it serious is laughable. No big herd of people are gonna travel to show up in the middle of nowhere, not to mention a hot desert.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Down to where the real anal-probing is going on

Why is it called Zeta Reticuli? Sounds a bit like rectum maybe? Fits the profile and makes it easier to associate help when there are lots of stars. Maybe I am just crapping on?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

The fact that this made the news and people are taking it serious is laughable.

I agree, the situation is Ridiculous. Send in the clowns for the Area 51 carnival.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ummm...I'm stealing that meme!!

The funniest meme I think I've seen is where somebody is texting: "Where is everybody?"

And his phone shows that he mistakenly went to Area 15.

Besides, everybody knows that all the really secret stuff is at Area 52.
edit on 17-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join