It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Shed***where dragons roam.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Dropping by to sit and rest in the safety of the Shed as I went to the grocery store and no one got shot while I was there.

Now it's time for dinner.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Send one to fly me out of hospital please ...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Gah! I just checked my private messages. Sending you prayers and love Sweetie

I made a thread for you. You can give us details on how you are doing in there. It's been a tough year for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Cheers Raine ! 😊

I am most concerned about Linda being at home alone ...

Her Sister is coming up from Sydney to stay with her from today. That has been causing me major concern, so breathing a little easier today !

Thanks for your thoughts and kind thread. ☺

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'm glad that you can rest easy now. I can imagine how worried you were about Linda being alone. How are you feeling Hun? Hope you heal up quickly! Hugs!!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: XXXN3O

I am always around on here

Yay!

I am doing well thanks! Hope I can muster up some energy later to do some laundry and color my hair. I slept really late, but it felt so good. So...still waking up and having coffee.
Have a lovely day!

Late to reply again on here it seems

Hope you feel a bit better. Don't know if you do exercise - re low energy?
Ive found after hitting 33 it really gives you a huge second wind.
I have problems sleeping now because of it, went to the docs, referred to hospital... turns out Testosterone levels are far too high, trade one problem in for another eh?
Although I don't think that is a bad thing, being male, just need to goosfraba more often I guess

edit on 4-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

PS: hope the hair-do went well

edit on 5-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hello my friend! I didn't do a damned thing all day, but there's always tomorrow. Gah, it is tomorrow. I haven't slept yet and it is 3:49 Am

Exercise, what's that? Lol With all my aches and pains and fatigue... Exercise and I don't get along very well.

Great seeing you as always! When will you be doing shows again?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
True Love Endures.

Kind regards as always,

bally

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Thanks everyone, for massive support towards me once again

Lightspeed: It is not new to me to be sober for 3 days. I might either run out of health or money, and then i stop. There was a med i had before, that made one feel totally awful if one drinks alcohol. Once i managed to be 6 months sober with that med, and on another time, 8 months sober. But then the med caused me huge levels of fatigue and i practically just spent the days in my bed resting and nights in my bed sleeping. So i stopped that med.

This one does not make me feel awful if i drink. Yesterday would have been my fifth alcohol-free day in a row but i drank one small can of beer in the evening because my friend offered me one and i was thirsty. Today i have a little more beer than that, but let's see how it goes. The med is not in full effect yet, due to short usage. It blocks the action of opiate receptors in the brains. Alcohol binds into those same receptors. Therefore, it reduces cravings and binge drinking. In the simplest of terms, it takes all the "kicks" away when drinking alcohol.

I have been loving the weather. No heatwaves, no rain. I always walk a lot, but this time, deliberately even more so. I have a bus card but walking feels better.

With gratitude
F

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here is a little tiny soft dragon for all of you!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I must have got my wires crossed. I thought you wanted to stop drinking. Oh well. Good luck with your chosen course.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Wow, what a beautiful picture Bally! I have a big smile here.
So enchanting!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! I love the adorable stuffed dragon!

I hope your med starts working soon for you. Ask your friend to work with you and help you. They do sell nonalcoholic beer. Maybe you could try that for a while until your cravings subside. I want what is best for you. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hi Light! Are you still doing work at the park? How have you been Hun?

This Saturday evening I will be going for an overnight stay at my friend Diane's. It's been a while since we've seen each other and I can't wait!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, I'm still at the park. (It's a government mandated volunteer job, oh the irony.) I asked the guy if I can spread the working hours over more days because my body won't work for 7 hours doing hard labour any more. He was reluctant in the beginning but I think they are starting to trust me a little now. It only took 5 months. LOL

Soon I will be working 5 hours 4 days a week. I am supposed to perform 20 hours of volunteer work a week but I only do 15. The extra day is also a day that the park is closed for visitors so I can (weather permitting) do things like mowing the grass without having to stop each time a child comes near. I think my body will appreciate it.

Have fun at your sleepover Saturday.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We all are doing the best we can to find our personal "door".
Hugs to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Very quiet in here. Hope everyone is having a good day

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join