It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll let you know.

I've been around lurking. I've been spending a lot of time in my garage making stuff. How are you?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"The first ever Heavy Metal Knitting Championship was just held in Joensuu, Finland and it was as ridiculous as it sounds. The bizarre and oddly satisfying competition saw knitting fanatics flex their skills onstage while thrash band Maniac Abductor set a devastating mood."

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am wasting my time in youtube, nothing better to do and that is fine.

I have been listening to Finnish metal / hard rock all afternoon. Amorphis playing at the moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Okay i never knew it would come to this, but i am sending Rosemarie the super magician, to wake you all up or post something. I can't occupy the whole thread

Here she comes:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What have you been making?

I'm good thanks!

Going out with my friend Linda for lunch then the bank and grocery shopping. Saturday evening I will be staying over at my friend Diane's who lives about an hour away.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Night!

I spent last night at my friend's place. Sleeping on the couch. One of the two cats crawled under a blanket, started to purr. Tail was out. It was like a white (color of the blanket) giant maggot with a furry tail

She was there for like fifteen minutes or something, then i guess she overheated and came out, looking somehow puzzled while her eyes were adjusting to daylight

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awwww, met Rosemarie and here I am.
Beautiful GIF!

That first video was a riot! Lol
Loved the second vid! I'm trying to wake up and have to get dressed.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Haha! Cats like being under blankets with people. Adorable!

Have to get dressed. Be right back.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Gah, my friend is early today. I'll be home earlier than usual. Have to run!

love and hugs for all!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've been making terrain for games. I made something that fits on a shelf. I have a lot of game minis I painted and have them along with a paper model and stuff on the shelf. I guess you'd call it a diorama.

Have fun with your friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Ah yes, you've mentioned that before. I just wondered if you were still working on that or doing something different.
I hope that Mom, your Sweetie and the girls are all doing well Skiddy.

Been to any Pow Wows lately?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dad is screwing everything up once again. Therefore my doctor visit was a waste of time and things are back to being worse than they were before.

Emails to those who I have email address of.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I replied on facebook. Sending you a pixie drink. Incoming!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hello my friend! I didn't do a damned thing all day, but there's always tomorrow. Gah, it is tomorrow. I haven't slept yet and it is 3:49 Am

Exercise, what's that? Lol With all my aches and pains and fatigue... Exercise and I don't get along very well.

Great seeing you as always! When will you be doing shows again?

Did a show a few months back and went well

Got a lot of things to sort out offline before I can get back to it properly (Stalker basically)

Edited this post as it resembled a rant the first time around

edit on 9-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Dad is screwing everything up once again. Therefore my doctor visit was a waste of time and things are back to being worse than they were before.

Emails to those who I have email address of.

I almost forgot about the first shock of the day. That of getting up this morning to find the front door of the house open. Fortunately both of my cats were inside. They were standing in the living room looking like either "we finally know better than to go out" or "we went out but came back in and are not going to tell you about it.

Just another way dad is forgetting to do thing he starts. Add to that list forgetting to flush the toilet

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I build all kinds of terrain. I built some loot things for a board game. I'm going to build some rock/rubble piles and some bushes some time.

They're fine. The dogs are, anyway. I haven't seen that girl online in some time. I guess she didn't have data or something is going on. She just never seems to be on when I am.

Funny you should mention powwows. I'm going to one today. I thought it was next week but nope. It's this weekend. I had to hurry up and get stuff packed and make arrangements for my friend to let the girls out when I'm gone. I'm camping out there overnight so I can dance tomorrow. I probably won't dance much though. I'm hurting pretty bad and can't take the stuff I use for pain there.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Cool! Take pics for us!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hiya XXX and Blue and whoever may be around! I will be leaving around 4 to go on my overnight trip. I should be able to pop in sometime later tonight.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Meh...maybe not.

edit on 10/8/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join