It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
As dad always makes things more complicated for me he plans on doing the same next week.
He has decided to go to the doctor with me.

Hmm I didn't this before I posted the other post. I guess we have to pray for a miracle. The comet sounds like the lesser of all evils now.
Can't you just say "No"?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Me, on the way to get coffee in the morning.]

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
As dad always makes things more complicated for me he plans on doing the same next week.
He has decided to go to the doctor with me.

Hmm I didn't this before I posted the other post. I guess we have to pray for a miracle. The comet sounds like the lesser of all evils now.
Can't you just say "No"?

I've given up on saying anything to him. It's like trying to get a rock to understand you. He will go away one day (come on comet) but until then I'm stuck with him.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Now you've gone and done it. You stole someone's shop and sent it through a portal.

I should have thought twice about having those spell classes available for humans. Good thing we kept the most important spells secret. Now please stay away from the village for a while and lay low. Ya know, just in case Mr. Shop owner starts asking folks if they saw anyone around. Someone might have.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I'll get to your PM Blue. Kind of tired tonight and want to watch some things on youtube and then get caught up on facebook and stuff. You always have my support. I'm looking forward to reading it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It's like trying to get a rock to understand you.

Well I suppose it would take time to learn how to properly speak with a rock, so it could take time to learn how to talk to your Dad. I miss my Dad. You'll miss yours too one day.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: bally001

Cool view you got there on Jupiter's moon! I just sent a few Shed denizens to carry up some cases of beer to send through the mirror for you. I hope they get to you. If not, some aliens will be getting drunk.

Thanks for that The "Blue Moon" Ales go well with the mushrooms.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

I just sent a few Shed denizens to carry up some cases of beer to send through the mirror for you. I hope they get to you..

Good idea, Night.
Not sure of Bally's preference so I had a whole store sent, it should be there soon.
It will be stocked as usual on weekly intervals.
I wonder if he can send things back through the portal so we could share?

Absolutely wonderful. Can't figure out how to send stuff back. No portal this side. Like us stuff just comes through and appears.

Spank You.... err sorry, Thank you for that.

bally

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Now you've gone and done it. You stole someone's shop and sent it through a portal.

I should have thought twice about having those spell classes available for humans. Good thing we kept the most important spells secret. Now please stay away from the village for a while and lay low. Ya know, just in case Mr. Shop owner starts asking folks if they saw anyone around. Someone might have.

It's okay from my end. Clifford's doing back flips. (If you can imagine a 6 meter long centipede doing so). Reckons we can set up a 'bar an grill' toodoo. He'll serve with his many tentacle like appendages and I'll cook up the shrooms a hundred ways aye!

Ran the idea past Wally. He seemed a little uninterested as he's going full tilt with his project. But being the champ he is he reckoned he could put up a reflective light affair as a signal to passing potential customers. He's still bringing in metal and wire scrap and swears that a large box like affair is a drive of sorts.

Anyway, cheers for the support guys. Now where did I put my tin cup. "Wally?"

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Haha! Glad things are well on your side and glad I don't have to see Clifford. I'm sure he's nice and all, but he would freak me out. I just shivered. It reminded me of one that got away in my kitchen once. Nothing like not knowing where the hell the thing went.

Did Wally tell you what he's building? Maybe a spaceship so you can travel the universe. Are there any caves up there? maybe you'll find some advanced technologic stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The bud drop on the Ghost Peppers has finally ceased and now they're working on growing actual peppers
I'm up to 6 so far between the two plants! It's not much to get excited about, but after the weird issues with the beginning of the growing season, I'll take what I can get.

Habaneros and cayennes don't look like they'll ever make it to flower production, but you never know. All the herbs are still stunted, too. I'll still get a little off of them, but the bountiful cooking herbs harvest I was gleefully looking forward to is just not going to happen this year.

The fish tank our neighbor gave us is doing great, they're a bunch of happy little guys in there.

Today is starting out a nice, lazy day. Hopefully it stays that way, it's nice for a change!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hopefully next year will be a better one for your gardening endeavors.

I miss having fish. One of these days I'll have them again. Aren't they wonderful? So beautiful and peaceful to watch in their watery world.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's Thursday. Why does it feel like a Saturday? Why does Saturday have the word 'turd' in it?
edit on 1-8-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's Thursday. Why does it feel like a Saturday? Why does Saturday have the word 'turd' in it?

It must be national confused at the day of week day as someone who calls me every Friday called today.

Saturday has turd in it to remind us that the rest of the week are really the turd days.

Back to the coffee now.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hahaha!

How are you today Blue Dude?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How am I? Feeling sick, not physically, just sick of not seeing any future and dwelling on my options as such.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Haha! Glad things are well on your side and glad I don't have to see Clifford. I'm sure he's nice and all, but he would freak me out. I just shivered. It reminded me of one that got away in my kitchen once. Nothing like not knowing where the hell the thing went.

Did Wally tell you what he's building? Maybe a spaceship so you can travel the universe. Are there any caves up there? maybe you'll find some advanced technologic stuff.

Clifford on the left and Wally on the right.

Clifford is a touchy feely bloke. Never sleeps. Likes to hug when I wake up, It's disconcerting but I'm amicable to it as he is very loyal. Takes out the trash. Wally with his upside down smile is always busy, likes a feed and drink. Not a communicator, mumbles a lot. Keeps eyeing Jupiter while he's working. Every now and then he stops, has a whine. I go up to him and say, "Aww, it's all good mate, I'll get you a Chevvy gear stick." He picks up then.

As pickers, they're a great team. They found a large metal sphere like container with a large hole and a lid. Clifford cleaned it out. Makes a great distilling vat. I've been busy gardening. Making a mushroom farm.

Cheers,

bally

edit on 1-8-2019 by bally001 because: pic

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There is always a future even if you can't see it right now. I don't what to say Blue. Sometimes we can change things and sometimes we can't. If we can't then we can focus on what we can do to feel better. Even if it means medication for your depression.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm loving this little adventure of yours Bally! Clifford, though creepy, sounds like a good companion. Where does he take the trash to? How much trash do you have?

Wally is cute with his upside down smile. I guess he wants to travel to Jupiter. Give your mates a hug for me. Did I just say that? A centipede?????? Maybe I'm warming up to Clifford.

Good on ya for having a mushroom farm up there. Wonder what else you can grow. Have fun you guys! Over and out.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Having a challenging day as I didn't fall asleep until around 5:00AM this morning. Then my computer desk decided to fall apart this afternoon so I've got part of it tied together to hold up for the time being.

There is nothing as fun as experiencing a cheap ass desk that dad brought home from someone's trash falling apart in front of you with your computer on top of it.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join