It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Nobody Aware that we are right at the edge of the EPOCH it's Iran's ball

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What do you mean by recent addition? You mean a recent addition to the Bible, or a recent new take on a portion of Revelations?

I knew what the Rapture was before I'd even ever heard the word, as a young child. I've had Rapture dreams. It's coming. I'll be going up. I hope you do too.
edit on 29-6-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep, in the old days we owaited for years for prphecy to show in the headlines.

The world waited with baited breath in 1962. Cooler heads prevailed.

Cuban Missile crisis
16 Oct 1962 – 28 Oct 1962

So we had 2 world wars where nerve agents and nukes were used over 60 odd years, millions killed. And yet conveniently these are overlooked or forgotten by doom sayers. We had ethnic cleansings/genocides of Bosnians, Africans, Armenian Christians, Jews, Catholic Irish ( Potato famine induced by Britain )

We had 6 day war ( 1967 )
Iran Iraq War millions killed and displaced.

We've been at this for well over 2000 years if you go back far enough.

And yet "look at the signs look at the signs "

Forget about wars - they're gonna depopulate us with 5G

www.gaia.com...

5G Health Risks; The War Between Technology And Human Beings

Or they'll keep using infrasonic weapons, or any of the other patented voice to skull weapons.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Of course you had rapture dreams as a child. Even St Paul talked about his visions ( that other early churches couldn't verify )

Read the link - its a recent addition to eschatology - contested by the established churches. Another Americanism popularized by films and skewed bible studies.

recent new take on a portion of Revelations?

yes.

Jesus even said that the kingdom is with-in. He never preached hell and damnation.

Pauline Christianity is a tool created by the Old Roman Empire. Keep the sheep in line.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

-That Bible Thingy

I hate to tell you this but...you are misinterpreting that prophecy. If you look at Matthew 24 what that saying is referring to is verse 14.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But if you read the fig tree parable there then you can draw this conclusion. That the rebirth of Israel in 1948 was an end time event referred to by Ezekiel 37 and the prophecy of the bones. Therefore it was a fig leaf. The 2nd fig leaf of the parable. The Apocalypse has been running at least since 1948. It's 71 years old now.

But then according to the lifetime of the generation clause then this Apocalypse could last 70-80 years per Psalms 90 and the average lifetime of a human.

And is it running right now? I'll leave you with this. Are the prophesies of Daniel running?

When 2500 year old end of the world prophesies go 3 for 3 I get nervous. When the 4th event comes as close as it did the previous week well, The gremlin may be right considering the predicted 5th event.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Is it really. Read this excerpt from Revelation 7 and ask "How did all the people get there?"

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

It's an empty plain at the start of the seal ceremony.

Though this may explain that.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Rapture is part of the 6th Seal of Revelation and Matthew 24.
edit on 30-6-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

4 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Sounds like a blood feasts at the feet of Moloch. This jehovah sure is bloodthirsty.

Have you missed the recent allegations of blood feasts of the Elite?

No thanks - dont need no blood for atonement or for quenching thirst

and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

You cant make something pure from dead blood. These blood references go back thousands of years and are common to ancient cults. Even the Mayans had blood orgies.

Stay in the past where an eye for eye is the rule of law.

edit on 30-6-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The feelings that cause the modern day turmoil are just the ripples from an unharmonious event in the future! If we don't have a proper prism and learn how to heal disharmonious ripples, we will get exactly what we imagine.

Watch the ripples!

why do we tell someone else's story?

Don't be a loop back!

Stop beeing creatures and start beeing creators!

What's Your story?

As always No Clue
edit on 30/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Yep join the party - thats all we need - time anomalies from the future.

Your making quite a splash around ATS with your threads. And what if the turmoils are from events set up in the past?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

... because it only could be.

The best strategy is to live your life spiritually prepared as you can be, but you cannot go all in as if tomorrow is the day, or next week, or two months from now.

We may know the season, but seasons can last for a long, long time.

So I watch and I wait and I stay prepared. After all, tomorrow is given to none of us, so staying spiritually prepared is just a good idea anyhow.

But if you live every day like it's your last, you'll go mad. And while we wait, life goes on.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Your right!

I'm just trying to solve a traumatic experience from my past.

sorry for the splash...

Time is very confusing...

Feel free to stay sane

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, in 2012 Lucifer was supposed to show up, 2000, the y2k virus, Bush Jr. Was the Antichrist, and a thousand plus years the four horse men were believed to have shown up.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
The "Israel" of the Bible and the modern nation-state of "Israel" are not the same thing. A bunch of corrupt, racist politicians got together, got a UN charter and decided to call their new country "Israel".

It doesn't matter.

The entity of Israel is there in the final prophecies. The people are there too, and it is centered on the Holy Land. What the modern political entity is or is not doesn't actually matter. It has always been the people who do and the land itself. God keeps His promises, and he will deal with the people and keep His land. They will remember who they are, and Israel as a political entity has to exist for those people to be gathered in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join