It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller to publicly testify before House committees after being subpoenaed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Oh good idea.... rush that report to undermine Mueller's testimony. LOL
Lets see if trump thinks of that or if he just says Mueller is not permitted to testify at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and even if they end up trying to impeach him right before an election it will be bill clinton all over again and the republicans will benfiit as there is zero way they impeach let alone right before an election of their main candidate for president in 2020 ,pelosi knows this and plans to let the "voters decide" in 2020 . and by the craziest of methods they do manage to get him then the liberals get pence and he should scare you more then trump

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump in any of those charges?

Trump himself is immune from prosecution due to DOJ policy.

The whole of volume 2, relating specifically to obstruction, is about Trump alone.

No charges were brought because Mueller cannot indict a sitting President. It is up to the Congress to pursue impeachment not the DOJ.

I believe that Mueller phrased the report in the way he did, to hand over responsibility for investigation of the President to the correctly appointed Constitutionally appointed body.

That is what I expect to happen at this forthcoming hearing.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Dems are trying to get as many swings at the piñata before Barr and Durham curb stomp the cabal of bad actors.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Nunes: Mr. Mueller, why did you choose 18 DEMOCRATS for the top positions on your team?

Mueller: "That question is not within the 4 corners! I refuse to answer."

Nunes: Mr. Chairman, Let the record show that Mr. Mueller refused to answer why he hand-picked 18 Democrats to investigate a Republican President.

ITS WHAT MUELLER DID NOT PUT IN HIS REPORT THAT WILL RUIN HIS CREDIBILITY.

Remember too that Strzok (and maybe Lisa Page also) was on the Mueller Team at the beginning !!!!!! 😎

Strzok and Page tried to tell Mueller that he was wasting his time investigating Trump-Russia collusion.

To quote Strzok's message to Page, "There's no there there".

They didn't want go along with the attempts to frame Trump, so Bobby gave them the boot.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

He wont testify to that because as pointed out several times he did not investigate collusion.
To the rest of that he could say he did not investigate the conspiracy theories that plague the right.

from p.10 of the "Report"........

edit on Jun-25-2019 by xuenchen because: 😆

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Pelosi is demonstrating how mentally crazy Democrats are.

Pelosi: "Trump committed many crimes, including covering them up! But we're not going to do what is right, and start impeachment proceedings."

Pelosi: "Conditions at the border are a humanitarian crisis!!! But we're not going to approve any money to relieve that crisis."

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh good idea.... rush that report to undermine Mueller's testimony. LOL
Lets see if trump thinks of that or if he just says Mueller is not permitted to testify at all.

So now you are hoping Mueller doesnt testify?

I cant keep up any longer.....

Do you think anyone is going to ask him when he knew the dossier pee pee stuff was bought by the dnc?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Please tell me there is some moron who thinks the President is going to be ‘ousted’.

Please pin your hopes on that.

Ha ha haaaaaaa. Man this is still funny after three years.

Five more to go.
edit on 25 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 25 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The whole of volume 2, relating specifically to obstruction, is about Trump alone.

No charges were brought because Mueller cannot indict a sitting President. It is up to the Congress to pursue impeachment not the DOJ.

I believe that Mueller phrased the report in the way he did, to hand over responsibility for investigation of the President to the correctly appointed Constitutionally appointed body.

You are incorrect.
Mueller could have recommended it.
Barr would then decide.
Mueller chose not to as there was insufficient evidence.
Had mueller recommended and barr denied ; barr would then have to explain why to Congress.
Its simple
Just read the rules.

You take to much from the tv
The rules are simple
Just read them mate.

Not the Australian or new Zealand ones;
The usa ones.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.cbsnews.com...

just breaking now so not much meat to the story

pecial counsel Robert Mueller will testify before the House Judiciary Committee and House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler of New York announced Tuesday. He will appear in an open session July 17. This is a breaking story. Please check back for updates.
so i guess the dems get there wish of him testifying even though he has said in the past the report speaks for its self

will this help them? hurt them and help trump? what say you ATS ill add more links as they show up

The Democrats know the Republicans can bury Mueller if certain questions are asked...They will somehow set the stage where Mueller is protected at all times...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

That's not going to happen the way you see it.

Mueller is going to ignite nadler and pelosi and shumer to start impeachment?

Will you go on record?

If not

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well Well..lookie here. If Barr had not shut the Mueller witch-hunt down, 7 additional lines of investigation would now be going.

Source: www.rawstory.com...

What the hell else was Bob Mueller digging in to, looking for dirt, or material that could be used for entrapment?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Somehow?
Will they not allow some to ask questions?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

trump isnt gonna try to stop him from testifying and bar said he was aok with it so far all trumps done is tweet about it saying harassment basically ,as its up to bar not trump and bar gave ok it should go as planned for the 14th i think it was

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Trials, convictions, and people who served, are serving, or will serve jail time.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Again... NOBODY is going to charge POTUS with obstructing a coup attempt against him.

Hell, even bat # crazy Nancy knows better than that.

Without the coup attempt there’s no obstruction.

What are they going to say? “We fabricated evidence, lied to FISA judge three times, illegally unmasked American citizens, spied on an opposing campaign (likely more than one), illegally colluded with the media to create Fake News, THEN spent $40m and took two years to clear the President of collusion/conspiracy when we knew on day one it was a hoax and NOW feel DJT obstructed the whole sorted affair!” That’s the plan?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What would he have to lie about? He is not being charged with anything. He is a witness.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wonder what they wanted from AT&T facebook and twitter? i assume them being sealed means we will never know?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

They cant indict a sitting president.
The report lays out the case for impeachment which is in congresses court.
You may see more people supporting that action on July 18th.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join