It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Deadly outbreak beginning to kill off elderly in England, Could Spread to Europe, World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Again, that's a very interesting post.

My wife has had us on a near salad diet for the last year or so and we eat mushrooms in every salad. They put my wife on statins and she hated them and quit them. Pretty bad experience. When I quit smoking they put me on some drug that had SSRI in it. Didn't like that at all; but quitting the drug was even worse. At this point, we are near drug free.

One thing I've noticed living out here in "the country" in the middle of nowhere at the end of the road between nothing and nowhere, is that the elderly will often have some type complaint that requires "invasive" testing like where they send the camera down your throat into your stomach, and they either find nothing or maybe an ulcer and send the patient home with some meds to treat the ulcer.

Then, usually about a year later, they get extreme abdominal pain, go to the doctor for another such camera test and BOOM, they got stage 4 stomach cancer. Its almost like.............they either caused the cancer with the previous years test, OR they implanted the cancer while doing the test.

Next procedure is of course Chemo; and they're told, "well, yea, there are other cancer treatments but your insurance won't pay for them until you've completed the full Chemo course". I've never seen anyone cured by the Chemo and in fact, everyone we know has been killed by the Chemo.

The other racket we're seeing is any and all joint pain is fixed by a knee or hip replacement and of course, they have to both be done. Its almost like, "if the only tool in your tool box is a scalpel, every problem looks like a surgery". The profit margin on those procedures must be utterly immense.

There's no doubt in my mind that after Trump, when the Dems take final and full control, they'll push biggly for euthanasia in order to save money on Medicare/Medicaid. It will of course start off as voluntary, but then.......

Whatever.............at the end of the day we're all DMW............"Dead Men Walking".

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

www.sci-news.com...

This chemical is allowed in food by the FDA. It can severely dampen the Immune response to many diseases. Diseases that can lead to old people winding up in the hospital and then dying from something. This article addresses flu but at the bottom says it applies to lots of diseases, I have read many articles on this chemical in the last three or four months.

This chemical has not been banned or even been considered for banning. This chemical being in food actually benefits the companies that benefit off people being sick. Most doctors have probably never even heard of this chemical which is widely used in foods here in this country.

Is this an intentional act, or just an irresponsible act where people look the other way because it profits them. Big business likes things that extends the shelf life, the medical and pharma industries reap more profits. It is not really a conspiracy, this is just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

12 out of 32 is bad (40%), but Ebola is like 29 out of 32 is really bad (90%).sounds like strep has been militarized like staph (flesh eating disease).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

My brother in law beat Non Hodgkins lymphoma with chemo twice. He was first diagnosed way back in the late eighties and it returned in the nineties. He has been cancer free for decades now. Due to chemotherapy.
His daughter survived ovarian cancer with chemo.
They even saved one ovary so she could have kids one day. Though her chances are cut in half at least there is still a chance for her to become a mother. Due to chemotherapy.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There's no doubt in my mind that after Trump, when the Dems take final and full control, they'll push biggly for euthanasia in order to save money on Medicare/Medicaid.

Gimmie a break.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Most of those affected are "elderly and had been receiving care for chronic wounds in the community and care homes", the report said.

This means it's coming from the healthcare providers and/or the nursing homes. I hope they're working on sterilizing the care facilities, or it will just continue -- and escalate. Just as the graph at the link shows. This is why these superbugs are and have been a growing problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

never saw E319 listed as an ingredient in anything.

Is there a common name for it?

Or is this one of those unfounded claims?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There's no doubt in my mind that after Trump, when the Dems take final and full control, they'll push biggly for euthanasia in order to save money on Medicare/Medicaid.

Gimmie a break.

I just read an article that some places are now all for medically assisted suicide... It isn't too far fetched.
My dad has dementia, one day he wants to die, the next day he wants to drive a ford mustang..
If you don't think some people (the government) wouldn't go there...

Just imagine a lot, a lot of elderly people that rely solely on government care. They don't have family.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

It's a privacy popup. It's now required by law for us Europeans. Are you in Europe/on a European server? GDPR-related stuff and all that...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Makes me think of the Georgia Guidestones, seems at some point there was a sacrifice on that alter.

I always thought the cube that was inserted meant 2020 as MM is roman numeral 2000

I don't think this place was meant as a joke I think it is about serious purpose and a timeline.

www.dailycrow.com...

In the year 2020, three major planetary cycles complete and begin anew, creating a societal reset and the start of "The Great Transformation" occurring throughout the next decade, 2020-2030.

www.lunarplanner.com...
vanshardware.com...
edit on 25-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The original stomach scan showed up nothing because it was just starting. A year later the cancer had grown and it was then able to be seen. The inside of the stomach has fat like cells lining it, until the cancer breeches through those cells it cannot be seen.

Now, at the point if the person would have boosted these in the diet they may have helped the stomach cancer from getting worse. nutritionfacts.org...

Also, if the person ate more homemade soups made from bone broth or whole chicken bones with some celery and cabbage in them it could have helped too, some sage in the chicken soup would also help. Some rutabaga in the beef soups work great for cancers too. Often, when a person does not eat certain foods, it allows the cancer to grow, it is not just eating foods that increase risk of cancer. Our diets have changed over the years, people started not eating certain foods that our ancestors ate that kept them from getting cancer, like soups made with cartilageous bones made from cows not eating glyphosate raised grains. The glyphosate residue binds in the cartilage of the animal and accumulates and when we eat it it can cause some problems. Grass fed or organic soup bones are best, but if the farmer does not spray the feed, there is not much of a problem.

That good beef bone cartilage also helps to increase synovial fluid and helps keeps the joints from eroding, maybe it only boosts the joint a thousandth of an inch in thickness in six months, but eating some soups and collagen every week can help to stop the deterioration of the joints. The metabolic process also requires some vitamin c so the soup should contain veggies, not just noodles. Bread should be made from flours that have not been decicated with glyphosate or one other similar chemical which is common practice these days, the glyphosate when absorbed into the joint seems to be more inflammatory.

But nobody is going to come outright and challenge the companies making these chemicals, that could wind up screwing up your life. I just avoid those chemicals.

Without good proof, the medical industry will not go against those big chemical corporations, especially when the chemical corporations also make pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Gimmie a break.

I just read an article that some places are now all for medically assisted suicide... It isn't too far fetched.
My dad has dementia, one day he wants to die, the next day he wants to drive a ford mustang..
If you don't think some people (the government) wouldn't go there...

Just imagine a lot, a lot of elderly people that rely solely on government care. They don't have family.

Oooh, I used to have a sixty nine mustang special edition. I can totally relate to your dad. Although, I don't like getting in and out of those kind of cars anymore, I do not bend like I used to.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

never saw E319 listed as an ingredient in anything.

Is there a common name for it?

Or is this one of those unfounded claims?

It does not need to be listed as an ingredient in oils, but some things do list it over a certain percent. I see it on Fish sticks. It is in most of the cooking oils at the store, It actually can be made from Soybean or other oils with chemicals and procedures, so they could use corn based chemicals in corn without having to list a soy element for allergies.

If you look at the FDA site, it shows allowable limits. www.fda.gov... The way it is classified, it does not need to be listed unless above the .02 percent. Now the .02 percent sounds like a tiny amount, but I looked at the research fueling the video I linked and the tests were done on the amount usually present in the oils. The occasional order of fries will not bother most people, nor will eating out once a week or an occasional meal of chicken strips. As long as a person does not consume them regularly. Twenty five percent of the time eating junk food is our rule of thumb, we try not to exceed that amount on a weekly basis. Not every meal should contain that chemical either, it is hard though, most commercial breads and sweets contain oils that contain it.

It is not an unfounded claim, there is quite a bit of research that substantiate what the video says. I usually research the hell out of something before mentioning it because I do not want to make people fear things that they need not fear. In this case, it messes up the immune systems ability to make memories, basically causing vaccines to be worthless along with naturally derived immune system antigen immunity.
edit on 25-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fact is many many are suffering now from weakened immune systems like my Lyme. Precursor and hit!

The germ, a fungus called Candida auris, preys on people with weakened immune systems, and it is quietly spreading across the globe.
Over the last five years, it has hit a neonatal unit in Venezuela, swept through a hospital in Spain, forced a prestigious British medical center to shut down its intensive care unit, and taken root in India, Pakistan and South Africa.

Recently C. auris reached New York, New Jersey and Illinois, leading the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to add it to a list of germs deemed “urgent threats.”

Dr. Johanna Rhodes, an infectious disease expert at Imperial College London. "We are driving this with the use of antifungicides on crops," she said of drug-resistant germs.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 25-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Especially if they are already well past their expiration date and suffer from a compromised immune system. It sucks, but that's mother nature for ya.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My brother in law beat Non Hodgkins lymphoma with chemo twice. He was first diagnosed way back in the late eighties and it returned in the nineties. He has been cancer free for decades now. Due to chemotherapy.
His daughter survived ovarian cancer with chemo.
They even saved one ovary so she could have kids one day. Though her chances are cut in half at least there is still a chance for her to become a mother. Due to chemotherapy.

One of my daughters workers was diagnosed with hodgkins. She had gotten a spider bite about a year ago, then her immune system went wild so they classified it as autoimmune disease and gave her immune suppressant meds. Meanwhile some spiders have microbes and chemistry that can trigger the immune system, but the immune suppressant meds do not stop all aspects of an immune response. So Non-hodgkins and sometimes Hodgkins can be triggered by an infection. I think by treating her for autoimmune instead of identifying the infection and giving an antibiotic that worked, they increased the hodgkins. She just went in this week to get some lymph nodes removed.

Was your brother in law on any kind of corticosteroids before they found the Lymphoma or did he have a bad infection within a year of the discovery?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My grandfather had dementia and later -- full blown Alzheimer's. Before he finally died, his "care" bled his estate dry and left my grandmother destitute. He would NEVER have permitted that to happen had he been lucid. He was 91 when he passed, literally 5 years after he stopped recognizing his own wife, kids or grandkids.

That's what retarded conspiracy theories like this are doing to real people and real families.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I read the news online earlier and going by the headline I thought '#' but then I read the story and it's the elderly getting sick and dying. I don't think the end of the world will come via this outbreak!

Just don't go around kissing and touching strangers!
edit on CDTTue, 25 Jun 2019 14:33:12 -05000000003002x112x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: JAGStorm

My grandfather had dementia and later -- full blown Alzheimer's. Before he finally died, his "care" bled his estate dry and left my grandmother destitute. He would NEVER have permitted that to happen had he been lucid. He was 91 when he passed, literally 5 years after he stopped recognizing his own wife, kids or grandkids.

That's what retarded conspiracy theories like this are doing to real people and real families.

Was your grandfather put on any meds that blocked acetylcholine before he got dementia?

medicalxpress.com...

www.consultant360.com...

Most older patients are taking one or more of these meds.

Had to edit and add another link since it popped up on Yahoo today. www.yahoo.com...

Anticholinergenic meds actually take away some of our ability to reason, plus since we cannot reason correctly, we do not challenge the doctors diagnosis.
edit on 25-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join