It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Deadly outbreak beginning to kill off elderly in England, Could Spread to Europe, World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Interesting...........makes me wonder if age is a factor; out here, the chemo victims are typically in their 70"s and 80's.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

All those warnings show here in the states, I can think of a few US based sites that also has them to make EU visiters "feel welcome and not be surprised by cookies"
edit on 25-6-2019 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hey, they already have Physician Assisted Suicide (PAS) in Oregon and Washington states.
See:
thefederalist.com...

Interesting article although a bit biased against the culture of death.

Death Becomes an Attractive Option to More People The list of qualifying categories for assisted suicide is steadily increasing. In the last ten years, the Netherlands added people with dementia and psychological illnesses. The number of Dutch people who’ve been euthanized has tripled over this period, and 2,000 of those who were euthanized had dementia or mental illness. Even in the more cautious United States, patients with diabetes qualify under Oregon’s Death with Dignity Law. “Don’t be naive,” warned Dutch journalist Gerbert Van Loenen. “It is very difficult indeed to limit euthanasia once you have started.”

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Without good proof, the medical industry will not go against those big chemical corporations, especially when the chemical corporations also make pharmaceuticals.

You know that's true! Especially with the kick-backs in the form of all expenses paid week long medical conferences in the Bahama's.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: schuyler

www.sci-news.com...

This chemical is allowed in food by the FDA.

So? How does that relate to 12 people dying of a bateriological disease? And how does that mean old people are being targeted so they don't talk about the ills of society? And how does that relate to a epidemic that has not happened?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

www.sci-news.com...

So? How does that relate to 12 people dying of a bateriological disease? And how does that mean old people are being targeted so they don't talk about the ills of society? And how does that relate to a epidemic that has not happened?

The chemical can cause a malfunction of the immune system, past immune system knowledge can be lost which means there could be an under or over reaction for a disease a person could have immunity to. Old people are not being targeted, but they are victims of a flawed social network, people are becoming more susceptible to disease, especially older people. These chemicals in our food system are necessitating a need for yearly vaccines since a person does not gain immunity from having the disease or getting vaccinated. This may be the reason that the success rate of vaccines is so poor.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No its not all about comic books. Why so cynical?

Age UK: 50,000 elderly in England have died waiting for social care package

edit on 25-6-2019 by Waterglass because: link error

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's fascinating information and comes as something of a surprise although it somewhat dovetails with my suspicions. It would seem important to the Leftist elites, which I would guess most of the medical community is, to get rid of the elderly as soon as possible. The smarter retirees I know are leaving the US to retire. And one big reason is medical care.

I suspect it is not the Great Britain care they seek either, you know socialized Death Panels.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
They spend years learning how to extend life, now they need to get rid of us.

OH the irony.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

No its not all about comic books. Why so cynical?

Age UK: 50,000 elderly in England have died waiting for social care package

And they turned away a 65 year old women with a broken arm because she was to old .

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It's like anything.

Wait ... that group has it rough. I have it rough, as rough as them. Why aren't I bad enough off to qualify?

That's the way it goes whether we're talking about the ability to get the government to kill you or pay for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ricky, I firmly believe you're a literal pioneer of the layman when it comes to understanding and educating about food chemistry (when's that book coming out, BTW? Would totally buy it)

But in this case, I think your stance is less science and far more a reflection of your own fear of succumbing to age and eventual death, being an older guy that much closer to the finish line than others. I get it, the old folks have spent a decade or two (or more) clutching their proverbial pearls over all the social change we'd had, but guess what? S# happens, then we ALL die. The elderly are just first in line. It's "callous", as someone would put it, but hey, there it is -- life's a dead-end game.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

www.sci-news.com...

The chemical can cause a malfunction of the immune system, past immune system knowledge can be lost which means there could be an under or over reaction for a disease a person could have immunity to. Old people are not being targeted, but they are victims of a flawed social network, people are becoming more susceptible to disease, especially older people. These chemicals in our food system are necessitating a need for yearly vaccines since a person does not gain immunity from having the disease or getting vaccinated. This may be the reason that the success rate of vaccines is so poor.

That seems completely off topic to me considering the OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
old people die - its what they do

To be fair, it's what we ALL do.

I wouldn't recommend it as a hobby, though.

Wouldn't work on TV game shows, either:

- HI!!! And our next contestant!!! And what do YOU do, Dave?!!

- Well, a bit of fishing - but mainly dying.

- Oh.

edit on 25-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

www.youtube.com...

Plus the above

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The old in UK dont get the care they should.
can Not get out of bed! or chair.
festering skin and woulds!
a Great places for infections to grow!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know a poster here Phage has posted before that he had cancer and chemo many many years ago and he is cured...and there are a few others on here as well but I don't remember their names...you should do some googling

Again, that's a very interesting post.

My wife has had us on a near salad diet for the last year or so and we eat mushrooms in every salad. They put my wife on statins and she hated them and quit them. Pretty bad experience. When I quit smoking they put me on some drug that had SSRI in it. Didn't like that at all; but quitting the drug was even worse. At this point, we are near drug free.

One thing I've noticed living out here in "the country" in the middle of nowhere at the end of the road between nothing and nowhere, is that the elderly will often have some type complaint that requires "invasive" testing like where they send the camera down your throat into your stomach, and they either find nothing or maybe an ulcer and send the patient home with some meds to treat the ulcer.

Then, usually about a year later, they get extreme abdominal pain, go to the doctor for another such camera test and BOOM, they got stage 4 stomach cancer. Its almost like.............they either caused the cancer with the previous years test, OR they implanted the cancer while doing the test.

Next procedure is of course Chemo; and they're told, "well, yea, there are other cancer treatments but your insurance won't pay for them until you've completed the full Chemo course". I've never seen anyone cured by the Chemo and in fact, everyone we know has been killed by the Chemo.

The other racket we're seeing is any and all joint pain is fixed by a knee or hip replacement and of course, they have to both be done. Its almost like, "if the only tool in your tool box is a scalpel, every problem looks like a surgery". The profit margin on those procedures must be utterly immense.

There's no doubt in my mind that after Trump, when the Dems take final and full control, they'll push biggly for euthanasia in order to save money on Medicare/Medicaid. It will of course start off as voluntary, but then.......

Whatever.............at the end of the day we're all DMW............"Dead Men Walking".

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

That's fascinating information and comes as something of a surprise although it somewhat dovetails with my suspicions. It would seem important to the Leftist elites, which I would guess most of the medical community is, to get rid of the elderly as soon as possible. The smarter retirees I know are leaving the US to retire. And one big reason is medical care.

Here is an article to read. Remember, they are pushing Statins on older people and middle age people quite a bit these days, twenty five percent of middle aged people now take Statins and lots were given them and had to quit because of complications so the twenty five percent is just the tip of the iceburg. I know quite a few people stuck on Statins and even more who discontinued them because of the doom and gloom feeling that they got when on them.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The brain is made of about seventy five percent or more of cholesterol and when you start cutting back on cholesterol, the body takes it from the areas of highest concentration.

Mushrooms contain a chemical called levostatin which is a statin. Just eat mushrooms with your steak or put mushrooms into the spaghetti to keep your cholesterol down. The oyster mushroom has the most levostatin, but button mushrooms have some too, the button is a sort of baby bella or portabella mushroom I think. Other mushrooms also have some effect with this and also many have other properties. I like some fried mushrooms with things, some people cannot eat mushrooms, but there are other things that contain statin chemistry, but in lower amounts.

Statins also can cause problems with vitamin D and with the human form of squalene which helps to protect us from some diseases. They interupt some of the cycles in the body. Too much of the Oyster mushrooms can also cause this problem, but you do not eat mushrooms every day, the body can recover.

The heart burns fats to work, it is a special lipid that the body creates. It does not burn glucose. There is concern by some doctors that by taking statins can be bad for the heart. The brain burns glucose which in turn creates a glutamine compound to feed the gut so it can up it's parastolic action. So glucose can be a laxative. The brain cannot burn fructose without the liver converting it to glucose. So tell people to eat more fruits. It does make you so you are calmer and easy to fool I suppose, there are many types of sugars and everyone has different amounts of metabolites they can make. It is not easy for me to even identify what is best for me let alone try to advise people as to what they can eat. I am going to try to identify some of the symptoms to try to work with others to identify if they have problems, but they have to pay attention.

Doctors rarely tell people what to eat or not to eat, they know that everyone has a different metabolism and that people have different metabolic and allergy issues. I understand why they don't get into this, it is time consuming, a doctor only has an hour max with you at an appointment....so they prescribe things to treat symptoms. Trouble is symptoms of many conditions and diseases have similarities, it is easy to misdiagnose a treatment plan properly, the doctor also does not know how your diet is so they just try to make a logical guess based on the evidence they have. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Sometimes it works and then the patient alters his diet and the meds become toxic to them too. Their diet change took care of the problem and they are then on long term meds that hurt them.

It is complicated.

No joke...I really believe people would live longer happier lives if they saw a knowledgeable nutritionist instead of ever seeing doctors at all

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

The Queen also. She is even older.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

No clue. This was 10 years ago and I was three states away from home by the time he deteriorated and couldn't recognize his own family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join