It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Deadly outbreak beginning to kill off elderly in England, Could Spread to Europe, World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
SKY News - 12 dead as rare bacterial infection spreads through Essex

The bacteria can be found in the throat and on the skin and can be spread through people sneezing, kissing and skin contact.

Twelve people have died of a rare bacterial infection that has spread in Essex.

There have been 32 reported cases of the disease, called invasive Group A streptococcus (iGAS), the NHS Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group has confirmed.

It said the outbreak started in Braintree and has since spread to the Chelmsford and Maldon areas.

The bacteria can be found in the throat and on the skin and people may carry it without displaying any symptoms.

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-essex-48748881]BBC News - Essex Strep A outbreak: Twelve people dead]/url]

Twelve people have died in a "very serious" outbreak of a rare contagious bacterial strain, it has emerged.

Thirty-two people across Essex have been infected with the invasive Group A streptococcal (iGAS) infection.

Public Health England (PHE) warned there was a "high risk" of further fatalities from the "ongoing outbreak".

It began in Braintree but cases have been found around Chelmsford and Maldon, a Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) report said.

Most of those affected are "elderly and had been receiving care for chronic wounds in the community and care homes", the report said.

Dr Jorg Hoffman, deputy director of health protection for PHE East of England, described it as "a very serious situation".

He said: "This is still an ongoing outbreak. Unfortunately we have so far not been able to fully contain the situation.

Sounds very, very, very serious. Is this is the ? The beginning? If it's not contained, it could spread across the country and even across Europe and the wider Western World?

Are they trying to kill off our elderly? The beginning of the end...

Stay safe, folks. Especially, you folks across the Atlantic with POTUS being on his seventies and all.

edit on 25-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
BBC News - Essex Strep A outbreak: Twelve people dead

Twelve people have died in a "very serious" outbreak of a rare contagious bacterial strain, it has emerged.

Thirty-two people across Essex have been infected with the invasive Group A streptococcal (iGAS) infection.

Public Health England (PHE) warned there was a "high risk" of further fatalities from the "ongoing outbreak".

It began in Braintree but cases have been found around Chelmsford and Maldon, a Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) report said.

Most of those affected are "elderly and had been receiving care for chronic wounds in the community and care homes", the report said.

Dr Jorg Hoffman, deputy director of health protection for PHE East of England, described it as "a very serious situation".

He said: "This is still an ongoing outbreak. Unfortunately we have so far not been able to fully contain the situation.

Sounds very, very, very serious. Is this the beginning of the end? If it's not contained swiftly, it could spread across the country and even across Europe and the wider Western World?

Stay safe, folks. Especially, you folks across the Atlantic with POTUS being on his seventies and all.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
BBC News - Essex Strep A outbreak: Twelve people dead

Sounds very, very, very serious. Is this is the ? The beginning? If it's not contained, it could spread across the country and even across Europe and the wider Western World?

From what I am gathering from my research of food and additive chemistry, and pharmacology, they are trying to suppress the older people so they cannot challenge the wrong they see happening in society and government. They allow chemistry that dampens our immune system so it does not work right. This leads to all kinds of Illnesses, mostly in the aged people and the very young.

People getting sick also makes them fear which also causes improper immune system function, this can lead to overreaction by the immune system which leads to death or extreme illness.

Some of the chemicals that are the worst actually sound like they are not harmful in food. It is complicated to explain, but people parroting things and telling others to eat healthy can actually be causing harm, foods stated as healthy can trigger over reaction of the immune system or improper metabolic activity in some people.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
iGAS? Sounds like the modern equivalent of Gassss....heck of a wild movie

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ar more realistically - its an infection - and guess what - old people die - its what they do

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

they are trying to suppress the older people so they cannot challenge the wrong they see happening in society and government

Put down the comic books and get outside.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

they are trying to suppress the older people so they cannot challenge the wrong they see happening in society and government

Yeah, I should quit reading medical research and journal entries. I should get rid of all my medical news site links I go to everyday to read the newest insight into pharmacology and metabolics and should definitely quit taking classes on metabolics, organic chemistry, medicines, and diseases. They are my comic books. My cartoons.

I live in the woods, there are rabbits living under my old van and deer come eat the grass in the yard. There is only one fawn out there this year. Right now, it is hard to go outside for long, the mosquitoes will carry you away. The woods are dry so we cannot sit around the fire pit and drink coffee while having a fire..
edit on 25-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. 12 people have died of a rare bacterial infection, therefore this is going to be a worldwide epidemic targeting old people so they won't talk about the ills of society?

What are you smoking?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Let me get this straight. 12 people have died of a rare bacterial infection, therefore this is going to be a worldwide epidemic targeting old people so they won't talk about the ills of society?

A variant of strep as it seems at that.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a solution to our problem of "too few workers, too many retirees".

Wonder if its intended?

Elon Musk says that population will begin to collapse in 2050, as the population will be mostly aged at that point, with few breeding age people to support it.

+40 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You know what amazes me about ATS the most? This is a conspiracy site. People come here because they believe things that maybe isn't accepted or is on the fringe. Maybe some people just haven't experienced things. If you don't believe it, that's cool, but to chastise others seems very closed minded.

The older I get the more I believe in these things because you really see how bad the world and people can be. You see how money can motivate people to do truly evil things. And just to add my little spin, I worked for big pharma for a very long time........the things I've seen, and stories I've heard are enough to make me believe a lot that most people wouldn't..

edit on 25-6-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Any chance you have a link to the story I can actually read? I dont hit accept to anything that pops up on websites I visit. The link you put up I cant read without accepting there pop up first.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That's fascinating information and comes as something of a surprise although it somewhat dovetails with my suspicions. It would seem important to the Leftist elites, which I would guess most of the medical community is, to get rid of the elderly as soon as possible. The smarter retirees I know are leaving the US to retire. And one big reason is medical care.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Sounds like a solution to our problem of "too few workers, too many retirees".

Wonder if its intended?

Elon Musk says that population will begin to collapse in 2050, as the population will be mostly aged at that point, with few breeding age people to support it.

Thinking the same thing in the NWO weeding the weak from the herd...

One thing Elon didn't account for is the working age will continue to rise, so in 50 years it could be 75 with 65 as the new 55. World life expectancy in the 80s was low 50s, today it is 72, but looking back when I was in my 20s in the 1980s people in their late 40s looked like crap, and were very unhealthy. I'm 60 today and in great health and shape, so I think outside of any major illnesses I can work as long as I want past 65 if I so choose even today. To think about massive healthcare and capabilities gains in 2050 75 might be conservative number to stop working.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Many of us trust Ricky than a lot of doctors out there.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's fascinating information and comes as something of a surprise although it somewhat dovetails with my suspicions. It would seem important to the Leftist elites, which I would guess most of the medical community is, to get rid of the elderly as soon as possible. The smarter retirees I know are leaving the US to retire. And one big reason is medical care.

Here is an article to read. Remember, they are pushing Statins on older people and middle age people quite a bit these days, twenty five percent of middle aged people now take Statins and lots were given them and had to quit because of complications so the twenty five percent is just the tip of the iceburg. I know quite a few people stuck on Statins and even more who discontinued them because of the doom and gloom feeling that they got when on them.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The brain is made of about seventy five percent or more of cholesterol and when you start cutting back on cholesterol, the body takes it from the areas of highest concentration.

Mushrooms contain a chemical called levostatin which is a statin. Just eat mushrooms with your steak or put mushrooms into the spaghetti to keep your cholesterol down. The oyster mushroom has the most levostatin, but button mushrooms have some too, the button is a sort of baby bella or portabella mushroom I think. Other mushrooms also have some effect with this and also many have other properties. I like some fried mushrooms with things, some people cannot eat mushrooms, but there are other things that contain statin chemistry, but in lower amounts.

Statins also can cause problems with vitamin D and with the human form of squalene which helps to protect us from some diseases. They interupt some of the cycles in the body. Too much of the Oyster mushrooms can also cause this problem, but you do not eat mushrooms every day, the body can recover.

The heart burns fats to work, it is a special lipid that the body creates. It does not burn glucose. There is concern by some doctors that by taking statins can be bad for the heart. The brain burns glucose which in turn creates a glutamine compound to feed the gut so it can up it's parastolic action. So glucose can be a laxative. The brain cannot burn fructose without the liver converting it to glucose. So tell people to eat more fruits. It does make you so you are calmer and easy to fool I suppose, there are many types of sugars and everyone has different amounts of metabolites they can make. It is not easy for me to even identify what is best for me let alone try to advise people as to what they can eat. I am going to try to identify some of the symptoms to try to work with others to identify if they have problems, but they have to pay attention.

Doctors rarely tell people what to eat or not to eat, they know that everyone has a different metabolism and that people have different metabolic and allergy issues. I understand why they don't get into this, it is time consuming, a doctor only has an hour max with you at an appointment....so they prescribe things to treat symptoms. Trouble is symptoms of many conditions and diseases have similarities, it is easy to misdiagnose a treatment plan properly, the doctor also does not know how your diet is so they just try to make a logical guess based on the evidence they have. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Sometimes it works and then the patient alters his diet and the meds become toxic to them too. Their diet change took care of the problem and they are then on long term meds that hurt them.

It is complicated.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

You know what amazes me about ATS the most? This is a conspiracy site. People come here because they believe things that maybe isn't accepted or is on the fringe. Maybe some people just haven't experienced things. If you don't believe it, that's cool, but to chastise others seems very closed minded.

"Denying ignorance" means rejecting stupidity. That this is a supposed "conspiracy site" doesn't mean we have to accept everything some hare brained poster decides to include. The old phrase, "Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out." seems appropriate here. If you have a conspiracy theory, great! Now just what evidence do you have to support it? In this case, it's nothing more than a brain fart and is deservedly rejected.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was just going to say the same thing but you said it first.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Sounds very, very, very serious. Is this the beginning of the end? If it's not contained swiftly, it could spread across the country and even across Europe and the wider Western World?

Well that escalated quickly.

Throughout the history of this planet diseases have come and gone . Epidemics and outbreaks have taken place .
What makes this outbreak any more virulent than any other item over the past hundreds of years?

Basically why go from 12 people impacted to is this the beginning of the end of the world unless the tinfoil is on too tight..then it makes sense. =)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join