It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Deadly outbreak beginning to kill off elderly in England, Could Spread to Europe, World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

We do need doctors. I go to a doctor when I need one and will advise others to go if they need one. Moderation in diet is important, and also identifying things you are allergic to and are metabolically intolerant to is important to keep healthy. One mans poison is another mans medicine. It takes time to figure out this stuff, a doctor does not have time to work with you, they usually have a half hour or less.

Blood tests cannot always show what is wrong with a person, the body will try to maintain proper levels in the blood even though at the cellular level or in the organs there can be a deficiency. People need to actually keep a food journal and actually not cheat on it and pay attention to how they feel up to eight hours after eating. Sometimes they blame their supper for a problem when it was the lunch that caused the problem, it takes time for things to cause problems some times. That is why it is hard for agencies like the FDA to find the true cause of food poisoning, some food poisoning takes over a day to show symptoms, people tend to blame it on what they ate four to six hours earlier or what they just ate.

Then there is a problem with society, people discovered they could cook some foods and not get sick so they incorporated them into the diet. Then parents never told their kids that they have to cook green beans because they can cause you harm, a few generations down people are eating them raw and barely cooked, society has taken the stance that raw is better when in fact it is not. The problem is that people believe they know better and did not listen to their parents. A carrot is much better for you when it is cooked than raw but at least it is not a mild poison like a green bean is when raw. You can eat a green bean or two raw, they will usually not hurt people, but my own kids will eat them raw and think they are safe. I had to show them evidence to convince them that what my dad told me when I was a kid was true...back fifty years ago. But my dad did not know why the green beans were bad, he just was told by his parents not to eat them raw. I will still eat one from the garden, but my kids would eat ten or more, that is way too much.

I try to give examples, the example is to try to tell people to pay attention and to actually check if they are making mistakes that can cause ill health. People also need to learn to properly process dried beans to make them non-toxic, there are special ways to prepare them to make them safe. A slow cooker can actually make those dried soaked beans more dangerous if they are not brought up to a boil for like twenty minutes or more, I usually try to boil them for about an hour first, then reduce them to just simmer. But people believe that what they think they know is right, that is why we need doctors and hospitals and medicines so much nowadays. A person with a degree in nutrition might not even know this kind of stuff. Lectins can agglutinate the blood and cause all sorts of chronic problems which takes years to show up some times. Our body can usually take care of an occasional small problem, but not if the problem is from long term poisoning.

This problem is complicated and doctors are not trained to advise people how to eat and prepare foods. Chefs do know how to prepare foods, but these days the Chefs are bypassing some of this stuff to supply what their customers like. So delusion is running our society, plant defense system chemicals can make people not think correctly sometimes too.

I really should make a list of foods and the properties they have that adjust our perception and ability to think as well as health effects and problems that they can cause. But doing it without causing fear in people is hard, I am not that good at keeping things so people can just learn and prepare things right. The thing is that some foods act as medicines to treat problems when eaten raw, they are a medicine. But if you do not have the problem they can be toxic if you eat too much or if the opposite symptoms are occurring.

Nice chatting with you, I think I overdid it again.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: rickymouse

No clue. This was 10 years ago and I was three states away from home by the time he deteriorated and couldn't recognize his own family.

Originally, the meds and supplements they were promoting for alzheimer disease actually increased progression. I know that because the wife's aunt was living with us and I researched the meds she was on, all of them are now not used or are being scrutinized for making things worse. Eggs and coffee actually help to lessen the progression of alzheimer disease, but that does not apply if a person is allergic to eggs. Choline and some foods containing acetyl are good for acetylcholine so add some pickles on the burger, just make sure there is no alum in the pickles. I could go on and on with possible solutions.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ar more realistically - its an infection - and guess what - old people die - its what they do

No actually it's an 'outbreak' - and guess what , they're trying to 'contain' it - it's what they do . Strep A is also known as flesh eating disease , it's a highly aggressive bacteria sometimes used for bio-weapons .

There's no cause for alarmists , but reminding users to remain ignorant ? Why do that

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
No joke...I really believe people would live longer happier lives if they saw a knowledgeable nutritionist instead of ever seeing doctors at all

Oh really?

That nutritionist what are they going to do for the following, anyone with any common sense knows the answer to these but I still want to see your answer.

Torn ACL? Here eat some Kale.
Ruptured appendix? Have some walnuts
Traumatic wound? just eat some peas
List any one of a million other scenarios, injuries, problems that take more than "proper nutrition" to resolve.

Don't get me wrong I think seeing or listening to a nutritionist plays a key part in physical well being but to that's viable enough vs leveraging doctors is just crazy talk.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I should get rid of all my medical news site links I go to everyday to read the newest insight into pharmacology and metabolics and should definitely quit taking classes on metabolics, organic chemistry, medicines, and diseases.

Where are you studying?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Did I ask an inconvenient question?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

they are trying to suppress the older people so they cannot challenge the wrong they see happening in society and government

Put down the comic books and get outside.

You know what amazes me about ATS the most? This is a conspiracy site. People come here because they believe things that maybe isn't accepted or is on the fringe. Maybe some people just haven't experienced things. If you don't believe it, that's cool, but to chastise others seems very closed minded.

The older I get the more I believe in these things because you really see how bad the world and people can be. You see how money can motivate people to do truly evil things. And just to add my little spin, I worked for big pharma for a very long time........the things I've seen, and stories I've heard are enough to make me believe a lot that most people wouldn't..

Still, this site values logic and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

This would hardly even be defined as epidemic, never mind pandemic as the op suggests.

I'm working in Shoeburyness today which is in this area so if i spot elderly people dropping dead in the streets i'll let you know and change my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Did I ask an inconvenient question?

Tumbleweed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join