It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Boy suspended from school for saying there are ‘only two genders’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You did this in your last post to me, and here you are reinforcing the notion that nothing but bigotry applies when criticism is applied to the trans activist agenda and the pseudoscience of multiple-gender-identity.

Am sorry I must have missed the part where called you a bigot.

Can you please quote me calling you a bigot.

Honestly kind of feels like your trying to bait me into some kind of debate am just not up for tonight am feeling wayyyyy to child out for that.

We disagree, that doesn't mean I think you're some kind of monstrous bigot that hates all trans-people.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Except that all description of it illustrates a fundamental disorder.

The WHO sustained that gender dysphoria is a mental illness until 2016.

They turned the definition on its head, yet changed none of the conditional aspects that define gender dysphoria. It was a political move. Scientific organizations cowing to an agenda being spread everywhere and it has NOTHING to do with inclusiveness.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don’t know, I could argue that anyone going through puberty is also suffering mental health issues.. the same with other big changes to our biology

But we shouldn’t stigmatise because of it. People need to lighten up to and get over themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: InTheLight

Indeed and isn’t there great evidence for a lower sperm count among men these days?

It might be acceptable because they see it as “natural” population control too.

Good link

My conspiracy mind will not go that far in regards to population control, but thank you again for showing us more science that proves that endocrine disruption can affect sexual orientation. Why do we not want to believe these chemicals and hormones can affect and/or change our brain's chemistry as well?

Endocrine disruptors also attenuate gender differences in brain development. For example, the locus ceruleus is larger in female rats than in males, but treatments with bisphenol-A (BPA) enlarge this region in males.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You're not saying it, you're just implying it through passive means.

It's actually a poor way of debating a topic.

You're giving up on your positions with me, but continuing the debate in a passive way so you don't feel like you have to accept a challenge.

It's fine. I get it. I just don't think it's a legitimate debate tactic.

edit on 23 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're not saying it, you're just implying it through passive means.

It's actually a poor way of debating a topic.

You're giving up on your positions with me, but continuing the debate in a passive way so you don't feel like you have to accept a challenge.

It's fine. I get it. I just don't think it's a legitimate debate tactic.

If you feel that I am implying it then thats on you, I cannot help how you feel about it but I have not called you a biggot regardless of what you may feel has been implied.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wait how is it apples and oranges? They're both looking in the mirror and seeing something that is not reality. Sounds pretty apples to apples to me.

For me anyone can be who or what they identify as ,,,,,,however I am

not a mind reader, so chances are I will address them as the wrong

pronoun and get castigated for it!!

Sorry but I am not comfortable with sharing public conveniences with

the opposite sex, what or who ever they believe they are

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You:

Personally I suspect that you are being wilfully ignorant because ignoring this fact is politically convenient for you if you oppose trans equality.

You Again:

I think this is a fundamental core of this entire debate that gets forgotten.

You from the same post:

What its really about is just treating everyone regardless of what you might think about their gender with respect and dignity with a wee tad of understanding.

I wonder what I'm supposed to do with both a direct accusation and a supporting opinion? Framing a debate in a manner which suits you to the exclusion of my view as a simply bigotry, when I am actually fighting against is piecemeal science advocacy for the sake of a twisted political agenda, not against trans people, is disingenuous. Your reading comprehension is starting to look more deliberate than obtuse.

Your posts are demonstrating a serious lack of self-awareness that you can both make such an accusation AND deny that you did in the same thread and expect no one to notice.

Incredible, really.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I think population control is big issue among the bilderberger types but that’s another issue.

As far as chemicals affecting the brains chemistry they most certainly do. They can also alter our DNA.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wait how is it apples and oranges? They're both looking in the mirror and seeing something that is not reality. Sounds pretty apples to apples to me.

For me anyone can be who or what they identify as ,,,,,,however I am

not a mind reader, so chances are I will address them as the wrong

pronoun and get castigated for it!!

Sorry but I am not comfortable with sharing public conveniences with

the opposite sex, what or who ever they believe they are

This can be annoying, I met someone once who liked to be addressed as "they" or "it", wanted gender neutral pronouns at all times. Now not everyone was aware of this so would ofter call "it", "she" something "they" would then snap back saying something snarky about the use of pronouns.

This got really annoying until eventually someone said "look we get it you dont identify as either male or female but not everyone knows that and you have to stop going on about". "they" didn't like it but had to get on with it.

Honestly I think if someone is going to be that arsy about it then thats just because they're a arse and its not a reflection on the trans-rights movement.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I think population control is big issue among the bilderberger types but that’s another issue.

As far as chemicals affecting the brains chemistry they most certainly do. They can also alter our DNA.

The more we dig, the more the truth is there.

Trans rights campaigners and their allies have long argued that being transgender is not a lifestyle choice but rather the resolution of a deep-rooted conflict between mind and body.

The new study, led by John Theisen at Augusta University in Georgia, may be the strongest vindication of this argument to date. The scientists sequenced the DNA of 14 female-to-male and 16 male-to-female transgender people and looked for genetic variants that were common in these groups but turned up in fewer than one in 10,000 people in the wider population. They found 30 such variants, nine of which were in genes known to be implicated in the growth of brain cells or the production of sex hormones such as oestrogen and testosterone.

geneticliteracyproject.org...

It is the first time researchers have identified a panel of genes, including DNA involved in the development of nerve cells and the manufacture of sex hormones, that could provide a biological basis for gender dysphoria.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

www.abstractsonline.com...#!/4592/presentation/578
edit on 16CDT02America/Chicago00820230 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
If the student was that disruptive in the classroom, while gender tolerance and inclusion policies were being introduced and discussed with the student body, I can only imagine how disruptive and disrespectful this student will be in the hallways to his transgender fellow students.

So because he doesn't believe there are more than 2 genders, you think you can just create a narrative that he would go around harassing trans kids at school? Because he gave a opinion based on biological fact? Stupid conclusion.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's another student from a different Country and school who was kicked out for saying the same thing and this guy made Fox news:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Two men, mansplaining, mansplaining

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

This is why the LGBTQ community want this new class taught to children from age 5, because at that age, children are more easier to brainwash with this rubbish and less likely to have an opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Another good source backed up with science. Can you do me a favour and create a new thread on this subject? It wouldn’t need more than copying and pasting what we have already discussed and the info is being overlooked buried in the back pages of this thread. Id do it myself but I doubt I’ll get round to it.

People should know this info and I bet many don’t.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The effect of endocrine-disrupters has been discussed on ATS many times. If you or someone does write a new OP, there are plenty of good links in those threads as well:

"Gay" Frogs

Could EDCs be responsible for transgenderism?

It IS something in the water... And it hurts everyone

It might be interesting to see how some of the information in the older links have changed or expanded in newer links, perhaps new studies that have been conducted since the older OPs were written.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

So because he doesn't believe there are more than 2 genders,

No I think that his behavior speaks for itself, because of the way he disrupted the class, disrespected his teacher and rejected the school policy of inclusion, that the teacher was trying to explain. If he acted that way in a classroom discussion, I believe that he will be equally disruptive and disrespectful to his fellow students in the hallways.

He lives in a world where the reality is that people express their gender in more than 2 ways, and he better get used to it, or he's going to have more problems with authority.

edit on 23-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

rejected the school policy of inclusion

Inclusion is a funny word for these places to use as they continue to kick people out or reject them in the name of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

a reply to: watchitburn

According to the video I watched, I don't think it would have mattered if he was arguing the earth isn't flat. He was disruptive, insulting to the teacher and disrespectful of the process and the curriculum.

Sometimes you have to be
Individual opinions have merit, for or against
I watched the video, nobody should have others agendas forced on them

If it was about religion and he refused you would all be hailing him a hero

If the student was that disruptive in the classroom, while gender tolerance and inclusion policies were being introduced and discussed with the student body, I can only imagine how disruptive and disrespectful this student will be in the hallways to his transgender fellow students.

There are ways of expressing your opinions. Disrupting a classroom discussion of school policy by insulting the teacher, the school and the trans students is not an acceptable route.

I didn’t hear him insult anyone
I believe their are only 2 genders
I believe anyone who has identity issues needs love compassion and support
I don’t think my opinion is abusive, disruptive or invalid

Be great if you could explain how he was insulting the teacher, the school and the trans students?
Or is having an opposing opinion insulting

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join