It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary K Baxter Explains Her Visions Of Heaven and Hell (Video) Powerful Christian Testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Sorry LS, I am the title holder, stand in line
While I disagree with your theology I accept and understand your reasoning and views in relation to you argument here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That in time I will, WILL, refute, (possibly)
BUT
For now the title, from the “duck” is mine, yours in a dream

Your arrogance is mere pittance, pitiful, like bread with to much filling

Refutation is not probable, but I admire your long memory of the thread.

Your arrogance will not be challenged by me.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You're quick to criticize by way of methods deemed sinful from the very texts that you're trying to 'thump'.

Pharisees, religious, like you, poison

I am neither. My belief is in God, not words from others mouths. I contemplate God often and I listed to what others have to say and determine if they make any sense to me. It doesn't mean I believe those ideas. I scrutinize too by mentioning counter information that is in the bible. I don't condemn, throw names at, call someone foolish for what they may have come across, what they feel makes sense to them. Remember... We're all supposed to search for God. We all have fallen short. We keep on searching - not condemn another for what they find in their own searches. Discussion is a beautiful thing. God forbid if we are silenced by sharing what we find along the way while searching for God.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: jon777

Even though I have a very strong belief in God - I am extremely sceptical of such stories. How do you know if they are credible? There are so many stories and many of them are so obviously fake but even those such as these could be used for personal gain.

She was just a ordinary Christian house wife, when in 1976 Jesus appeared to her, to show her Heaven and Hell.

God wants us to know about Hell, so we are encouraged to follow Jesus, and thus avoid Hell, it all breaks down to us having eternal souls, and thus finding Heaven, for eternal rest and peace, and not the opposite place of torment, i find Mary K Baxter's testimony very compelling watched lots of videos with her in on youtube.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I wont discount it. I just meant that it's hard to determine if it's truth or not. Grain of salt sorta thing.

I did have an old man tell me once long ago that he had died and gone to heaven then came back. Very old frail guy who was a guard at a stop shack on the way to a drilling rig. I don't even remember what started the conversation. He brought it up. Might have been something about him catching a heat stroke in the hot sun out there in the middle of summer. It wasn't pleasant for a young guy like me at the time.

He told me of a multicolor road and on each side had a colored stone. The road let up to the city, also of many vibrant colors, gold like glass and so forth.

He was told that a particular stone on the side of the road was his. It was a purple stone. On the stone was his name but not his birth given name. The purple was a different color purple than he'd ever seen. He hasn't seen the color since. All the stones had unique colors.

Hard to imagine huh?

But he was dead serious. no pun....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: CthruU

Aren't Lions considered evil, and the actual mascot of such said faith is a actually a sheep!?

No- but people who live in glass avatars shouldn't throw stones. Should they.

You clearly agree though judging by your attempted redirection and simply can't face the reality of it.

But if your problem is with my avatar then look closely-- have you ever seen a real lion thats that color?- Answer - no you haven't, there's no such thing.
A lion represents no fear- as in my avatar a black lion represents well- nothing at all it doesn't and never has existed.

Good job though on defending the dark side. Hmmmm.

edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Paul went to heaven and said that the things there were unlawful for a man to utter. So when people come out and give off these testimonies are saying they are better saints than Paul was.

2Cor 12:1-4 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Belief in a heaven does not save, belief in a hell does not save, belief your religion and members have replaced Israel does not save. These types of declarations only muddies the waters of the True Gospel of the Grace of God.
edit on 6/19/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The lake of fire is an eternal place as the smoke of them that are sent there rises before God and the Lamb for all eternity. But you know this and deny it.

Rev 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

edit on 6/19/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Stallion Christians are not Jews, Christians are not under the Mosaic laws.
The 10 commandments were given to Moses, Jesus ended the law for His followers and left christians the Holy Spirit
It’s in the book.
If a person proclaims christianity and then comes out all judgemental, condemning and blatantly wrong, they are fair game.
Non believers are not fair game, but if they are going to tell christians false theology like so many do then they have to be corrected

Arrogant, I am also happy to be corrected?
I don’t live in a vacuum or bubble, I speak to many people about theology.
Study it daily, it’s educated and not afraid to set the record straight, it’s a hostile environment

Also, my style is a bit abrupt and my humour can be a little cold

Though, if somebody wears a cross and gets condemned so harshly by the CthruU, I have a feeling CthrU is condemning others, many others for other silly things
As for a cross, it’s just a cross, how do we know if a person wearing a cross is worshiping/honouring it, that the cross means anything other than it something to identify a person as believing in Christ

What right does a person have to condemn a persons faith because they wear a cross
If you think that’s fine, good on you

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

We have discussed this
Hell fire is eternal not the punishment, Revelations is a hard book to understand, you have taken one verse and based a whole doctrine on that verse, not wise

rethinkinghell.com...

I doubt you like your beliefs challenged cJ

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jon777

Even though I have a very strong belief in God - I am extremely sceptical of such stories. How do you know if they are credible? There are so many stories and many of them are so obviously fake but even those such as these could be used for personal gain.

She was just a ordinary Christian house wife, when in 1976 Jesus appeared to her, to show her Heaven and Hell.

God wants us to know about Hell, so we are encouraged to follow Jesus, and thus avoid Hell, it all breaks down to us having eternal souls, and thus finding Heaven, for eternal rest and peace, and not the opposite place of torment, i find Mary K Baxter's testimony very compelling watched lots of videos with her in on youtube.

First, the concept of "eternal souls" comes to us from Greek philosophy (aka, paganism) via Socrates and Plato. The Word of God does not teach it.

Second, the concept of "Hell" comes from paganism, most directly from Norse mythology which put forth the goddess Hel, who was said to rule over her afterlife realm of Helheim, aka, House of Hel. They supposed you went there if you did not rate going to Valhalla. Again, God's Word, properly translated, does not teach it.

As I said before, the main support of Hell is bad translation, bad theology, and fiction such as done by Dante, Milton and Baxter. I'm sorry you were taken in. In case you are wondering, yes, I did read her book about Hell - drivel.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If given a vision of heaven, given full understanding of what it is and what it is to not go there... would you not strive to explain this without monetary intervention?

If given a vision of hell, given full understanding of of what is is, and what it's like to go there... would you not strive to explain this without monetary intervention so no one goes through this fate?

Yeah...

Fake as crap....
edit on 6/19/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Um sorry she has absolutely no idea what Christianity is. Ziltch, Nadda.

Simply - 2nd commandment - Honor no symbol or graven image in thy name.

Definition graven image - a object of worship carved usually of wood or stone or iron.

Q : Is that a cross (object of worship carved etc) hanging from her neck??????

No where in gods actual writtings (ten commandments) does it say its ok to wear graven image.

This my plastic christian is the great deception.

Plain as day.

Where did Jesus teach that, are you a Jew?
Ten Commandments are for Jews, given to Moses, you preach arrogant nonsenses.

Correction if i may be so "arrogant" - The ten commandments are for gods people.

The dark side certainly hope/want you take that view! - Which you have hook, line and sinker. Clearly!

With your as usual demeanor shining through clearly you know absolutely nothing about what "jesus" taught. And that I'm sorry to say Blind Freddy could see.

Good luck with that.

If i preach " arrogant nonsense " then I'm very thankful for that.

Your eyes are wired shut, after being glued closed. But fear not my lost soul i have the antidote if only you'll reach out for it.

Something tells me - you have no such desire. Oh well - horses for courses.
edit on 20-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
If given a vision of heaven, given full understanding of what it is and what it is to not go there... would you not strive to explain this without monetary intervention?

If given a vision of hell, given full understanding of of what is is, and what it's like to go there... would you not strive to explain this without monetary intervention so no one goes through this fate?

Yeah...

Fake as crap....

Exactly- they have no idea.

Not only "strive to explain this without monetary intervention ", it would be expected/stipulated.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

you preach arrogant nonsenses

Says the most arrogant poster in this thread.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Stallion Christians are not Jews, Christians are not under the Mosaic laws.
The 10 commandments were given to Moses, Jesus ended the law for His followers and left christians the Holy Spirit
It’s in the book.
If a person proclaims christianity and then comes out all judgemental, condemning and blatantly wrong, they are fair game.
Non believers are not fair game, but if they are going to tell christians false theology like so many do then they have to be corrected

Arrogant, I am also happy to be corrected?
I don’t live in a vacuum or bubble, I speak to many people about theology.
Study it daily, it’s educated and not afraid to set the record straight, it’s a hostile environment

Also, my style is a bit abrupt and my humour can be a little cold

Though, if somebody wears a cross and gets condemned so harshly by the CthruU, I have a feeling CthrU is condemning others, many others for other silly things
As for a cross, it’s just a cross, how do we know if a person wearing a cross is worshiping/honouring it, that the cross means anything other than it something to identify a person as believing in Christ

What right does a person have to condemn a persons faith because they wear a cross
If you think that’s fine, good on you

The ten commandments where given to moses and that's about all you are correct on.

Funny how the only word ever given to humans from gods own hand (ten commandments) has vanished never to be seen again aparantely guarded so intensely they have never seen the light of day since.

Why????????????????

The rest is translated jibberish for the most part translated through multiple languages written by other people who claim to have had experiences like this women. Please.

The great deception started the minute moses returned with the tabs and saw their idolatry.

You talk of relationship with god, you can't even discuss this issue without resorting to mallicious name calling - "plastic christian" is not derogatory persay, i was still saying OP was a Christian or at least trying very hard to be, just mislead in the path chosen. Hence "plastic".

"Fair game" - you say, "corrected"- practice what you "preach".

I don't condem anyone for "wearing a cross", they condem themselves. If that ain't straight forward as described then well - only god can help you.

I don't blame you for your views at all or any cross wearer for that matter, the dark side has done it's work well.
Blah blah blah - exhausted ain't the word.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

“In the beginning was the Word and the Word was Gad and the Word was with God”
Guess where I copied that from cthruu

Plastic Christian means a fake Christian, doesn’t the Mosaic law say no lying?
Embarrassing yourself

Your arrogance and self righteous is a bigger plague than a person wearing a cross around their neck
There is none of Christ’s love in you just a pharisitical judgement

Go read the sermon on the mount and tell me you live by that, Mr self righteous and then judge people who wear a cross, plastic Christian

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That’s mostly jibberish and nonsensical

Just out of interest, who are Gods people, Jews or Christians, what do you think?

I will edit here, there is no way you can answer that question without falling over your own tongue
edit on 20-6-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

“In the beginning was the Word and the Word was Gad and the Word was with God”
Guess where I copied that from cthruu

Plastic Christian means a fake Christian, doesn’t the Mosaic law say no lying?
Embarrassing yourself

Your arrogance and self righteous is a bigger plague than a person wearing a cross around their neck
There is none of Christ’s love in you just a pharisitical judgement

Go read the sermon on the mount and tell me you live by that, Mr self righteous and then judge people who wear a cross, plastic Christian

Once again the writings of human authors translated over and over and round in circles we go.

I'll loose no sleep over your criticism of my view on graven images. I expect nothing less.

The "plastic christian" comment really hit home for you ehh.... clearly your deeply offended, for that I'm sorry.
You must be catholic. I guess the likes of pedophile Catholic priests that have been doing very disturbing things and the church itself right up to the top (pope) who have been hiding it and paying hush money and transferring offenders are not "plastic Christians"either.

The Catholic church is a disgrace - they are cross wearers, how much does it take before people put two and two together.

You are kidding yourself if you think your not displaying the exact traits your accusing me of portraying.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

God came down, not His words on a tablet, God came down and dwelled with humanity
And you in your pride and arrogance talk about people wearing crosses as if you are some super spiritual hero/champion

So, who are Gods children, Israel or Christians or are you starting to realise you can’t answer the question?

Just so you know, never worn a cross, no intention to do so, don’t even think I own a cross

for my money, sounds like you worship the 10 commandments like you say others worship the cross they wear
Sounds like you still believe you are saved by the law not by grace

I am not a catholic, yes they are a ring of paedophiles, corrupt criminals who have bled humanity dry so have other denominations, I bet yours has as has ones I have attended

Me, I identify mostly with Mennonite theology, your assumptions are complete failures, I c thru u,

My fear, you havnt a clue what Christianity is, you have never come close to the truth and you will never come close, I pray God doesn’t crush you to make you search for Him
But Gods grace does extend beyond what I can conceive

People like you make me dislike christians
edit on 20-6-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That’s mostly jibberish and nonsensical

Just out of interest, who are Gods people, Jews or Christians, what do you think?

I will edit here, there is no way you can answer that question without falling over your own tongue

Gods people are the innocent, the loving, the humble, the souls that value love, equality, life and a non materialistic existance whilst living along 10 very simple guidelines.
Regardless of race, background, gender or circumstances.

You have alot to learn, instead of focusing on belittling my views try a bit of self observation. You have a very long road to travel.

So how did i go oh master of ceremony? Did i trip over my tongue anywhere?
I think not- no wonder you didn't get a postcard, i took no trip.

However I'll give you this bone to quell your thirst- i am also human- prone to mistakes, and mistakes i make. That however does not mean i am not shown the way by my guardian angel, my mission is to awake those capable of awakening and i will fullfill this requirement by any means open to me without "monetary intervention" as per instructed.

You can say what you like - These are the facts and my mission is ongoing. It's what I've been told to do for forgiveness of my sins and imperfections.

I was told it wouldn't be easy, i was told they'll hate you and the thought of it- but more importantly once my mission starts being realised and it will by those I've been ordered to reach whoever they are... I will be murdered. This is the price of my salvation.

And i tell you right now - so be it.

You don't have to accept it and clearly you don't but you've considered it so my mission in respect to you anyway is fullfilled and the choice is now yours.

May god almighty have mercy on your soul.

"Blessed are those who are hated in defence of they holy word, if the world hates you know that it hated me before it hated you, if you where of this world the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of this world, therfore the world hates you ".

If you look at your in your words literal texts at John 15:18-19, you'll see its almost word for word.

But it's not quite the words given to me. Ummmm isn't that my whole defence here?

Anyway love you like a fellow valued member. Only wish you felt the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join