It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary K Baxter Explains Her Visions Of Heaven and Hell (Video) Powerful Christian Testimony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: CthruU

God came down, not His words on a tablet, God came down and dwelled with humanity
And you in your pride and arrogance talk about people wearing crosses as if you are some super spiritual hero/champion

So, who are Gods children, Israel or Christians or are you starting to realise you can’t answer the question?

Just so you know, never worn a cross, no intention to do so, don’t even think I own a cross

for my money, sounds like you worship the 10 commandments like you say others worship the cross they wear
Sounds like you still believe you are saved by the law not by grace

I am not a catholic, yes they are a ring of paedophiles, corrupt criminals who have bled humanity dry so have other denominations, I bet yours has as has ones I have attended

Me, I identify mostly with Mennonite theology, your assumptions are complete failures, I c thru u,

My fear, you havnt a clue what Christianity is, you have never come close to the truth and you will never come close, I pray God doesn’t crush you to make you search for Him
But Gods grace does extend beyond what I can conceive

People like you make me dislike christians

When you ask a question and require a somewhat in depth answer then give a person a chance to answer at least.

So you "dislike Christians" and im the one supposed to be "falling over my tongue".

"People like you" make me glad im me.

Geez your exhausting you really are.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Screw your defence cthru, you condemned people wearing a bloody cross like they are demoniacs
You work on faith, love, grace instead of just mouthing it like you have it
I don’t see it in love, faith or grace in your condemnation of others, I see no fruit of the Holy Spirit in condemning people over a cross around their necks

Pick on the ladies words, her testimony, her greed but a bloody cross around her neck, dear God

Bless you to, but wake up

But study
thefirst.website...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I can pat you on the back, tell you you are wonderful and anyone with a cross or tattoo is a non Christian, would we feel better, closer, be friends

I was like you, I am not anymore, wish someone set me straight earlier
I couldn’t be told, you can’t either

Jesus said love others, condemning people, calling them plastic over a cross pendant, that’s not love

And the question is so easily answered. Gods people are those who accept Jesus as the messiah, it’s written, it’s the New Covenant
edit on 20-6-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I can pat you on the back, tell you you are wonderful and anyone with a cross or tattoo is a non Christian, would we feel better, closer, be friends

I was like you, I am not anymore, wish someone set me straight earlier
I couldn’t be told, you can’t either

Jesus said love others, condemning people, calling them plastic over a cross pendant, that’s not love

And the question is so easily answered. Gods people are those who accept Jesus as the messiah, it’s written, it’s the New Covenant

It's written you say- round and round we go.

"Screw you" - you say - is that the example your taught and your expression of your faith?
Careful " your falling over your tounge AGAIN. Seems to be a pattern forming here, i wonder what that pattern is? - Actually i don't wonder at all.

As stated "you have a very long road to travel" better stock up on those texts.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You condemn people for wearing a cross and ignore what they say
Think about that, just think on it

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sorry LS, I am the title holder, stand in line
While I disagree with your theology I accept and understand your reasoning and views in relation to you argument here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That in time I will, WILL, refute, (possibly)
BUT
For now the title, from the “duck” is mine, yours in a dream

Your arrogance is mere pittance, pitiful, like bread with to much filling

Oops "falling over your tounge again" there's that belief in your texts again. - NOT.

Tell you what title you definitely are- no1 but only just - most consistent hypocrite.

You condemn me for apparent "arrogant nonsense" but here you are claiming your the no1 title holder.

Once AGAIN " You have a very long road to travel"

Let me guess "screw you" as stated by you . Oh oh theres that arrogance again that you condemed me for.

Need i go on?

No - clearly without a shadow of a doubt you've proven with help from your own "arrogant nonsense" that you are about as stable as crusty the clown.

Spade 'a' spade. - "Fair game".

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You condemn people for wearing a cross and ignore what they say
Think about that, just think on it

I dont ignore anything initially. EVER.
As for thinking about it- isn't that what we've just been doing?
I don't have to think about it anymore, I have my mission as explained to you.
Do with it what you will.
Think about your arrogance and admissions of the no 1 title holder before you condemn me for exactly that.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think we are slightly getting off topic, which is a excellent way to see just how difficult it is for a message like what Mary K Baxter teaches is so difficult to believe, the Devil does not want us to know about Hell, he wants people to just go on as they are, without any fear of the Lord God.

Fear of God and belief in Jesus is a good place to start, so far for the most part i seem to be the only one so far who believes in the video about Mary K Baxter's visions of Heaven and Hell, i wonder why it is difficult for others to believe, it makes perfect sense to me.

She says she was taken on these journeys by Jesus because the World needs to know, God/Jesus wants the World to know about these truths as a method to save souls from Hell, because surely if we know, then we should give our lives over to Jesus and his Teachings, Jesus himself told her to write her books, and church appearances to get this message over.

Hell is not a place we want to end up, but Heaven is the destination we should be hoping on.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jon777

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: jon777

Even though I have a very strong belief in God - I am extremely sceptical of such stories. How do you know if they are credible? There are so many stories and many of them are so obviously fake but even those such as these could be used for personal gain.

She was just a ordinary Christian house wife, when in 1976 Jesus appeared to her, to show her Heaven and Hell.

God wants us to know about Hell, so we are encouraged to follow Jesus, and thus avoid Hell, it all breaks down to us having eternal souls, and thus finding Heaven, for eternal rest and peace, and not the opposite place of torment, i find Mary K Baxter's testimony very compelling watched lots of videos with her in on youtube.

I can accept that, possibly but... Why haven't I been given the privilege to see both before I die so I can know that there is a choice? It seems unfair that someone get's shown proof of something to better make their choices hereafter yet the bulk of the world doesn't and has to rely on words of another... in a world of liars and cheaters... I'd say she has a very unfair advantage than most of the world in the way of knowing there is a heaven by seeing it first hand so she doesn't have doubt or question. She can live her life accordingly while the rest of us have to rely on blind faith, restricting ourselves through out life from pleasantries that we might find fun but other deem sinful... not knowing other than on faith.

In the end, we could have done so much more in our life where we were restricted based on our beliefs.

This is why I find it hard to believe. Like those that saw the miracles from Jesus himself. They new the truth. For us... We are told stories how everything is make believe while given evidence that so many other religions and mythologies of old were condensed to what we now know as Christianity.

See how difficult this can be? These are all frustrating views that we live through and ponder upon each and every day. This is why I am so sceptical.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The lion is also symbolic of Jesus.

There is nothing evil about lions.

The floor in the holy temple was held up by cattle and a golden cow was worshipped - doesn't mean that cattle is evil, especially if it's in God's holy temple. Same with Lions. I believe there are lions in there as well.

Sides... Lions laying with sheep. I think that's in there somewhere too.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Dude eternity in a place where the flame never stops burning and the worm never stops eating their flesh is eternal/everlasting hell and it is the smoke of their torment is what is said to rise for ever. You just wont believe what the Bible says, so you change it or ignore it. AND THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT (that is their punishment Dude!) ASCENDETH UP FOR EVER:

Let me say it this way, "The smoke of their punishment/torment/judgement ascendeth up forever." It is plain as English and you still don't believe what it says. You know what that means? You are a lost as a pickle at on the waves of the ocean being tossed about by every wind of doctrine ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth (2Tim 3:7).

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Dude eternity in a place where the flame never stops burning and the worm never stops eating their flesh is eternal/everlasting hell and it is the smoke of their torment is what is said to rise for ever. You just wont believe what the Bible says, so you change it or ignore it. AND THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT (that is their punishment Dude!) ASCENDETH UP FOR EVER:

Let me say it this way, "The smoke of their punishment/torment/judgement ascendeth up forever." It is plain as English and you still don't believe what it says. You know what that means? You are a lost as a pickle at on the waves of the ocean being tossed about by every wind of doctrine ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth (2Tim 3:7).

Tell me, do you accept the King James Version over others which do not mention "Hell" at all? Please state clearly why you prefer an Anglican Bible from 1611 over modern Bibles with better scholarship.

As for "forever" and "everlasting" and "eternal," they all derive from a Greek word that usually does not mean some open-ended span of time. Your KJV was put together by sincere scholars who made the mistake of starting with the theology, and making the text so to support it, but text should come before any theology.
edit on 20-6-2019 by Lazarus Short because: do do do

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

so can you explain why american christians have a near obsession with "10 commandments " instalations in public and government venues ?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Just to be a real annoying pain and no offence but it’s the wolf and lamb not a lion 🦁

saiah 11:6 (KJV) 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Sorry to be that guy but is worth knowing

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so can you explain why american christians have a near obsession with "10 commandments " instalations in public and government venues ?

No idea, ignorant, lazy foolish
www.crosswalk.com...

Jesus died so christians have the Holy Spirit not the law to guide them

Sometimes it is more loving to lie
I would steel of the rich to feed the poor, it’s a sin to steal but watching people starve to death, what’s worse, what’s justifiable?

Many Christians lied to Nazis when they hid Jews, condemn them?

Jesus healed sick people on the sabath, made people healthy and for that was condemned to death

The Ten Commandments were given to Moses for Israel, Jesus ended the law for those in Christ, simple

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

CJ you really need to stop accepting what anyone tells you and study, really study the bible
You are completely ignorant to its teaching

Theology on hell, type that into google and start
Don’t just parrot what any clown tells you, study, prove yourself worthy

The bible explains clearly humanity without Jesus is not eternal, but I guess you know everything
Hell was created for demons

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

anyone tells me! Boy are you out of it, this is the Holy Bible not anyone's telling, you are the one saying to google, my God man you are nuts... I will only quote the Bible so everyone here including you can see it. Wailing and nashing of teeth in ever lasting fire of men who will be sent there, and you say it is only eternal flames. You are nuts.

So here it is, no mans teaching, not JW, Wathctower or AWAKE, just the Holy Bible. Let's just take the Bible as it says it and believe it as it says it with no interpretation what so ever.

Mt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mt 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mark 9:43-48 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Rev 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 20:10-15 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
The second death is a life in eternal torment where their smoke rises up for ever, and the flame never stops burning and the worm never stops eating their flesh. And you think we should trust you or a google search to tell us it is just the fire that is eternal. I THRO NOT! you are spreading nothing but the private interpretation of the Bible of the JW's Watchtower and AWAKE magazines which are written by men.

2Peter 1:19-21 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Sorry You can believe men's teaching on it. I will take the Holy Authorized King James Bible over JW trash any day.

edit on 6/21/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Oh and one other thing. Don't try that old sleight of man trick and say some stupid LIE like "but the Original Greek said".

Not you nor anyone that has taught you or any JW elder going back to 1895 has ever seen one, not one Baptist scholar since 1500's has seen one, not any Roman Catholic Priest going back to 250AD has ever seen one, There is not one man living since they were written that has seen an original Greek Manuscript or any Hebrew one for that matter too.

It is a LIE, all LIES of the Devil to keep men from believing the word of God!!!

edit on 6/21/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh and one other thing. Don't try that old sleight of man trick and say some stupid LIE like "but the Original Greek said".

Not you nor anyone that has taught you or any JW elder going back to 1895 has ever seen one, not one Baptist scholar since 1500's has seen one, not any Roman Catholic Priest going back to 250AD has ever seen one, There is not one man living since they were written that has seen an original Greek Manuscript or any Hebrew one for that matter too.

It is a LIE, all LIES of the Devil to keep men from believing the word of God!!!

So...you really think and believe that a God of love and creation would send His creatures to eternal Hell? Why do you think the KJV is more the word of God than the original Hebrew and Greek? Why do you think and believe that a bunch of Anglican scholars from 1611 were more inspired than those who penned the Scriptures? Remember that those men, as sincere as they were, worked under rules handed down by their King. That King had the power and authority to chop off their heads if they did not do as they were told. The Church of England, also, would not have tolerated any deviation from orthodoxy. What else could you expect from that except a Bible confirming Hell, even though that word and concept was nowhere in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures? I have seen evidence of their trickery right there in the KJV, and have documented it.

My friend, you believe in lies so much that when the Truth arrives, you think it is a lie.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

CJ I am not a JW, I am not a KJV person, it has errors
Paul said he never baptised anyone then said that he may have and then said he did baptise, it has errors, put on your big boy pants and admit the bible is not perfect, you look silly believing biblical errors cause your faith any issues

I am a Christian and a few errors in the bible don’t concern me in the slightest, the bible points to Jesus not itself
I don’t care about the Greek, it’s in your head, you sound crazy

Anyway, hell is not eternal for humanity, humans are not eternal, Hell is eternal, human punishment isn’t

It’s so sad that you have to cling to a bible, when I am carried by Christ Himself, you need a book when I have Jesus. You claim inerrancy in scripture when I have an inerrant Jesus, you claim an inerrant law when I have the Holy Spirit teaching and growing me
It’s so sad you need the law when I teach love

Thanks but not like you, don’t want to be ever again

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join