It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary K Baxter Explains Her Visions Of Heaven and Hell (Video) Powerful Christian Testimony

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Faith is for unsaved every man not just Christianity. After one has received the seal of the Holy Spirit then other types of Faith for the believer begin to take place.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
a reply to: Deetermined

"...the Bible says that all death will be done away with, which is called the "second death". That makes NO sense to me. Death does away with death...?

In Revelation 20 is is saying that at the time of Judgement hell and death will be cast into the lake of fire not that death is not being done away with by death. Death is down away with when it is put into the lake of fire at the time of the great white throne judgement.

I am in agreement except that "Hell and death" is better rendered as "the grave and death." It is a puzzling Scripture, in that death is cast into the LoF, and that is [apparently] the second death. With death seemingly done away with, we still have a second death. I think maybe Death isn't really destroyed or defeated at that point. Maybe John could have written more clearly...or maybe we don't know enough to fully understand.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Faith is for unsaved every man not just Christianity. After one has received the seal of the Holy Spirit then other types of Faith for the believer begin to take place.

I was discussing Christianity so was talking Christian faith as opposed to all faith types

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Christianity is a faith for believers, you think you understand but you don’t
I can’t help you

You are clueless and blind, it’s not an attack, it’s a simple comment based on your argument

Hey,

I'm a Christian.

No wonder I am clueless and blind.

I made no argument, I pointed out an observation that got so far under your skin that you start speaking in tongues.

The truth usually burns one like that, especially those that are so deceived.

Again God bless you for enlightening readers such as myself.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Christianity is a faith for believers, you think you understand but you don’t
I can’t help you

You are clueless and blind, it’s not an attack, it’s a simple comment based on your argument

Hey,

I'm a Christian.

No wonder I am clueless and blind.

I made no argument, I pointed out an observation that got so far under your skin that you start speaking in tongues.

The truth usually burns one like that, especially those that are so deceived.

Again God bless you for enlightening readers such as myself.

Sorry if you think the 10 commandments handed to Moses after Israel’s escape from Egypt, if you think Jesus died so you had to still live under the Mosaic laws, you know, no pork, most seafood, circumcission, wearing mixed blended clothing, not working sundays, what ever else you are subjected to, if you think you still have to live like a Jew then it’s on you, not me

I am burned that’s true, by how ignorant some Christians are

www.phildrysdale.com...

To be a Christian you have to do significantly more than say you are, be warned

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Sorry if you think the 10 commandments handed to Moses after Israel’s escape from Egypt, if you think Jesus died so you had to still live under the Mosaic laws, you know, no pork, most seafood, circumcission, wearing mixed blended clothing, not working sundays, what ever else you are subjected to, if you think you still have to live like a Jew then it’s on you, not me

WTF? you seem very confused

When have I ever in all my time on ATS ever hinted that this is what I think or this is how I or anyone else has to live?

are you confusing me with another poster maybe?

Or when you call others blind, its just a projection if your own ignorance?

Seriously, the link you posted means what?

It shows how confused you are. I never said anything about Mosaic Law or how anyone should or shouldn't be living under it. Try following and not confusing posters, with a web site that has all posts available to read with the authors name above the posts just shows how unobservant some are.

To be a Christian you have to do significantly more than say you are, be warned

What do I do?

What I said was to point something out that seems to have gone way over your head, Hmmmmm maybe your constant criticisms of others being blind really is a projection and you are so much so that you cannot see it in yourself.

I spend less time on ATS than you do preaching to others so maybe I am in a better light in Jesus's eyes than you are telling others on the internet how blind an clueless they are.

However I am guilty and I do the same but can never match your level of judgements that is clear for anyone that can read your posts.

You say and agree that everyone is different and there are many interpretations but its evident by your responses that any views or observations that differ from yours are blind and clueless.

May God have mercy on your soul.

be warned

I really do hope my beliefs are true and really do pray for lost souls such as yourself.

Those that need to try and strike fear in others are simply scared like a child scared of the dark, I hope you can grow up and learn to live a life with less hate and fear in your heart and stop trying to impose it on others,

the only damage you do is to yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Did you not complain about me pointing out the 10 commandments we’re not relevant to christians, biblically, my bad understanding?
Was that someone else or was that just a general moan from you a couple of pages ago at everything I say, thinking it was you... but it was... just you trying to defend someone else

Not sure if you are what you say you are but saying my soul is lost, that’s interesting

Tell me inhale, do christians need to abide by the 10 commandments, yes or no?
Are people who wear crosses demoniac?

One wouldn’t condemn a murderer but one would me?

I strike fear, I don’t preach eternal hell like many, probably like you, do you believe in eternal hell for humanity?
I don’t preach fear, not what I have done as a raggedy man, check my previous comments. No fear of the dark, in my opinion if someone doesn’t accept Christ then it’s condemnation then destruction, not everlasting pain

Finally the link i posted means nothing to you because you can’t understand it

Maybe it’s me, funny I have to defend every word I say on ats or maybe it’s you, but no, you are perfect, you have to be, Gods golden child

I really hope your beliefs are true, I believe even if they are wrong, exestential living, love, love covers sin

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I really do hope my beliefs are true and really do pray for lost souls such as yourself.

Of course, we are ALL lost souls...and that is why Jesus the Christ related the parable of the lost sheep. We are that sheep. Yes, we are lost, but God will find us, and He already has a Plan in place for us. BTW, you don't need to only hope your beliefs are true, just believe in what He says in an honestly translated Bible. Hint: the popular Bibles you are aware of are probably not the ones of which I speak.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did you not complain about me pointing out the 10 commandments we’re not relevant to christians, biblically, my bad understanding?

NO

Was that someone else or was that just a general moan from you a couple of pages ago at everything I say, thinking it was you... but it was... just you trying to defend someone else

It was 1 page ago.

So unobservant you are with such simple things.

Yes, when I see you attack others simply because their views differ from yours I will do what I believe Jesus would do and defend the innocent from attacks of those that want only their view to be right.

Not sure if you are what you say you are but saying my soul is lost, that’s interesting

No other way to make that observation when you express yourself as you do.

I could lie or keep it to myself, however I choose to not to.

You can choose to stop calling others blind and clueless but you choose not too.

You only get what you dish out.

Tell me inhale, do christians need to abide by the 10 commandments, yes or no?

I don't see any Christians, only peoplel like myself who have that label either given to them or who claim to be.

I see people, People can and cannot abide by the 10 commandments, its their individual choice, its their individual test to abide by what they believe in.

Its not my place to say they should or shouldn't.

One wouldn’t condemn a murderer but one would me?

No one is condemning you, you only do so to yourself in how you choose to interpret my words, others words and the world around you.

How you respond is how you condemn yourself, you need to fight and argue for your belief.

If you live by the sword... bla bla bla

I strike fear, I don’t preach eternal hell like many, probably like you, do you believe in eternal hell for humanity?

NO,

Hell is in each individuals perception and mind.

I believe everyone experiences hell at least once in their lives her on earth in how I interpret hell, hell can be right here in the physical reality one lives in or it can be in ones mind.

I don’t preach fear, not what I have done as a raggedy man, check my previous comments.

I didn't say you did.

I quoted you trying to strike fear by saying "be warned".

I think you should read your own posting history and enlighten yourself on who you were, look at who are and work out who you should be.

No fear of the dark, in my opinion if someone doesn’t accept Christ then it’s condemnation then destruction, not everlasting pain

Then you believe in a different Christ, or your versions of Christ, one that requires a following, one that has had many others speak for him through a book that you agreed can be interpreted in many ways.

I didn't say you fear the dark, I said by saying " be warned" is an attempt to strike fear in another because you are afraid of irrelevant things like a child fearing the dark, needing a light to go to sleep because the dark scares them, a childish fear.

I take it you get what I am saying and are simply purposely trying to obfuscate.

Finally the link i posted means nothing to you because you can’t understand it

NO it means nothing because I never argued what you said I did.

Its very simply, why you want to make it hard or why you cannot grasp the simplicity is beyond me but I suspect I know why you do it.

Maybe it’s me, funny I have to defend every word I say on ats or maybe it’s you, but no, you are perfect, you have to be, Gods golden child

If you feel the need you have too, then it certainly is you

hence why I said you need to enlighten yourself to who you are and find out who you should be.

You have a choice to completely ignore, to read and not respond.

yet you choose to do what you do.

Its not my fault but that of your own doing.

If you think I am perfect then it shows who is blind or who has nothing left to say and chooses to say and express more childish things, never do I claim to be or even hint that I am close to perfection.

I post on ATS to discuss interests I have and to point out things that in my opinion I don't agree with.

How some respond is just all too enlightening, but again that is only because of how one expresses themselves and how I interpret the response when posters are responding to a bit of criticism.

I guess that if means I am Gods golden child in your opinion then so be it,

I will take that as a compliment

thank you.

edit on 30-6-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The only difference then between you and I is I accept all of God's words to be inspired, true, without error and for our learning.

edit on 7/14/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The only difference then between you and I is I accept all of God's words to be inspired, true, without error and for our learning.

I accept God's Word as inspired, true, without error and for our learning. However, I do not lean heavily on an archaic Anglican version which put theology ahead of good translation, which had to please the king and which had to please the Archbishop of Canterbury. As Jay P. Green said, there are unclean hands on the Bible.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you saying that you cannot understand what you call "the archaic" version? The AV1611 is a good translation. Not one person on any of the three translation committees ever made it a point to please the King. You must understand he did not get up one day and say I want a new Bible translation. No, he was being pressured by the Christian sects of his day saying that they needed a complete bible in English. So he complied and set up the three committees in three different locations to translate the sections of the bible given them to translate. The king was an educated person and he would read each groups translated text at certain times and only gave his approval once that translation was finished. The groups were made of of Puritans and Anglicans. Did it ever occur to you that JP Green had dirty hands of his own when he wrote?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Are you saying that you cannot understand what you call "the archaic" version? The AV1611 is a good translation. Not one person on any of the three translation committees ever made it a point to please the King. You must understand he did not get up one day and say I want a new Bible translation. No, he was being pressured by the Christian sects of his day saying that they needed a complete bible in English. So he complied and set up the three committees in three different locations to translate the sections of the bible given them to translate. The king was an educated person and he would read each groups translated text at certain times and only gave his approval once that translation was finished. The groups were made of of Puritans and Anglicans. Did it ever occur to you that JP Green had dirty hands of his own when he wrote?

I bought a copy of his KJV II and was disappointed in it, but no, I never considered that his hands were dirty. So...you've dealt with the king, but what do you say about the translators putting theology ahead of the text? If you're going to answer one question, you should be honest enough to answer all.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It is still just an opinion I have not found anywhere in the historical writings of the translators that they would put their sects theology ahead of the translation. But remember Biblical theology is found in scriptures.

The AV 1611 translators Italicized all the words they added to the text to make in clear and readable in English. No other Translation in English has put the words they added in Italics which makes if difficult for the reader to identify which words were added and which were not. This allows the words of men to be equal to the words of God and brings a threefold curse on them for violation the three warnings about adding to the word of God. That is why the AV 1611 translators Italicized so they were accountable to men and God for what they added.

Anywhere, the Translators of the AV 1611 could not unanimously decide to translate a word they Transliterated e.g in Isa 14:12 the name Lucifer was kept and not translated. Almost every new version in English since 1830 has chose to translate it make Jesus and Lucifer equals, hence the LDS doctrine that they were brothers in heaven.

edit on 7/16/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It is still just an opinion I have not found anywhere in the historical writings of the translators that they would put their sects theology ahead of the translation. But remember Biblical theology is found in scriptures.

The AV 1611 translators Italicized all the words they added to the text to make in clear and readable in English. No other Translation in English has put the words they added in Italics which makes if difficult for the reader to identify which words were added and which were not. This allows the words of men to be equal to the words of God and brings a threefold curse on them for violation the three warnings about adding to the word of God. That is why the AV 1611 translators Italicized so they were accountable to men and God for what they added.

Anywhere, the Translators of the AV 1611 could not unanimously decide to translate a word they Transliterated e.g in Isa 14:12 the name Lucifer was kept and not translated. Almost every new version in English since 1830 has chose to translate it make Jesus and Lucifer equals, hence the LDS doctrine that they were brothers in heaven.

Chester John, I must say that you capably defend your position! Now, I am aware of the reason for the extra English words being in italics. It is a nice touch. However, there are other issues. One is God's prohibition on speaking or writing the names of pagan gods, which we see in Joshua 23:7. I noted that not too many pages went by before the names of pagan gods began to be mentioned, a sad commentary on the spiritual state of Israel. The KJV goes right along with it, and worse, it renders the Sacred Name as "LORD" in small caps. It is a Biblical pet peeve of mine. In my own unpublished book on Hell, I render pagan god names as "NOPE," which stands for "Name Of Pagan Entity." In "The Scriptures," the version I am currently enjoying, God's name is rendered in Hebrew letters...better IMHO, than the KJV approach.

That leads me into my other big peeve about the KJV: Hell. I combed the KJV on the subject over the course of two years, and along the way I found that both the word and the doctrine are from pagan sources. However, that might be something to argue elsewhere. At any rate, I consider any Bible with "Hell" to be unacceptable, whatever else it had going for it. THAT is why I insist that the translators put the cart (theology) before the horse (text).

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well you are allowed to your opinions and I cannot change that.

I believe the Bible was God breathed, not men stealing pagan ideas and making them Christian theology whether it is on hell or pagan god's. Israel is confined to that of Joshua in the OT and they in all failed. As far of today no Christian has anything to do with it as a command. If a Christian does not want to make mention of other gods by name whether historical pagan gods or the gods of today.

Keep on studying the AV 1611 Bible just clear your heart and tell God/JHVH/LORD/Lord to show you truth. I think that matters. If you are prepared for truth your will see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ChesterJohn, what you call "opinions" I call convictions. They are not based on skimming the surface of things, but were arrived at through diligent searching.

I also believe the Scriptures were God-breathed, but as we both know, there have been (and are) unwashed minds and hands involved in the transmission of that Scripture. You have mentioned the New World Translation yourself.

Yes, I was prepared for Truth, and that is why I slogged through the KJV (not 1611) to see how the doctrine of Hell got there. In time, and if God wills to show you, you will see it too.

BTW, I still have that KJV close at hand at all times, as it is still useful for most Scriptural matters.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The only issue then is you believe God could not keep his word to preserve his word to every generation forever. If you want to see how having convictions of opinions , just look to the left. AOC was fully convicted but it was in her opinion on what was going on and not what actually was going on. You see, an opinion not rooted in fact, no matter how convicted a person feels about that opinion, doesn't change the fact it is an opinion not based in fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The only issue then is you believe God could not keep his word to preserve his word to every generation forever. If you want to see how having convictions of opinions , just look to the left. AOC was fully convicted but it was in her opinion on what was going on and not what actually was going on. You see, an opinion not rooted in fact, no matter how convicted a person feels about that opinion, doesn't change the fact it is an opinion not based in fact.

Well, you seem unable to understand that another person's convictions are or can be anything other than baseless opinion, I think we are done here.

BTW, Ivan Panin showed us, with his Numerical Bible, that God has indeed preserved His Word perfectly up to our time. We just need to go with the coding...but you must understand Panin's findings.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jon777

Mary K Baxter read Revelation too much. She was heavily influenced by John's crazy trance state, it alter her entire perception of afterlife.

There is nothing new with her narrative, and it's an one hour video. So, I skip most part as I am very familiar with John's Revelation crazy state of mind that Mary had experience.

I wont comment on Heaven and Hell. I also wont comment on John's war in heaven vision.

All I want to say is; it's a pity that you have to embrace God by fear of Hell.

Believe what you want, but Our Father in Heaven knows more. There are reasons why the Gates of Heavens and Hell are sealed away from prying mischievious nephilim. And this is one of the reason.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join