It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I vaguely seem to remember Tom either implying he/they had been chosen or he said outright that was what had taken place. Does anyone know?
But whether he did it not that is what happened and in exchange for his participation in the desimination of this information he has been given access to media avenues involving film and documentary production. I seem to remember him mentioning that as well.
Why him? What say you, ATS?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

He's a really cool guy.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Nothing seems to have come from his pr and disclosures. I think he's a phony, weird and not cool. Would love to be proven wrong. He seemed to be having a good time with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This should explain it all. Short version:

Full Disclosure:

edit on 16-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sounds like an Abbott and Costello routine

Whose on first

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Nothing seems to have come from his pr and disclosures. I think he's a phony, weird and not cool. Would love to be proven wrong. He seemed to be having a good time with it.
The Department of Defense has been releasing their UFO videos exclusively through TTSA and apparently there are more to come.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

His creation of TTSA is responsible for History Channel producing "Unidentified", which is probably one of the best UFO related docu-series ever. He is an organizer, not a Scientist.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

His creation of TTSA is responsible for History Channel producing "Unidentified", which is probably one of the best UFO related docu-series ever. He is an organizer, not a Scientist.
Very true...but let's also keep in mind that none of this would be happening if the Department of Defense weren't facilitating it.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hmm,45mins in and it's interesting,yet not really believable. I'll watch the rest later.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Not at all. He has chosen to make a ton of money on gullible people, he tells lies and science fiction, but no truths.
Sorry

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The Department of Defense has been releasing their UFO videos exclusively through TTSA and apparently there are more to come.

This is the illusion that TTSA have created for people. The provenance of those videos has still never been established. Although TTSA claimed to have a documented chain of custody. They refuse to reveal it. Meanwhile the Pentagon have officially denied those videos were meant for public release.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I say you need to look a little more at what TTSA really is.

DeLonge himself talks openly about how it’s an entertainment company. That he sees it as a vehicle for movie franchises, TV franchises, and book franchises. Anybody who believes it’s anything more than that was paying far too much attention to the things he “can’t talk about” and ignoring the things he was openly telling us.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Official Disclosure is ongoing.
But it will take time because people need to be conditioned to the reality of the phenomenon.

TTSA is one channel for the disclosure.
Other channels exist as well.

Luiz Elizondo is legit and part of the disclosure.

The released navy videos are real and part of the disclosure.

The Nimitz encounters documentary video is part of the disclosure.

Tom DeLonge is fulfilling his role in the disclosure.
(bringing stuff to the publics eyes)

Bob Lazar is legit but seemingly not part of the disclosure.

The recent History channel UFO documentary series is part of the disclosure.

We will see more stuff like this happening and at some point the stage will be set for some "event" or announcement.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

And some people were born on 16th June 2019 too!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I dont like him. He's been selling his "oil" for a while now, and nothing substantial has come off it. As for the recent UFO videos, I sincerely doubt he gets a credit for that.

In the end, they can release all of the videos they have. Hell, maybe even an alien interview or two. Nothing will change until an official confirmation by the supreme authority of the land. The US president has to come out and say..what we all know to be true.

That's the beauty of Alien disclosure for the keepers of the info. The topic is so poisoned that no video or testimony is gonna do it. Videos can come out like on a factory moving line, all they need to do is..."no comment". It has to be a well known talking head, in front of mainstream media.

Oh, and I dont think he was chosen for anything. He just wants to make himself look important.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Disclosing what ?
What is there to disclose ?
Chosen by whom ?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh I love that JRE.
Tom was acting really odd...mad sniffles for the entire show and bouncing around.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Disclosing what ? What is there to disclose ?

Either advanced earthly technology, that could "save the world", is being hidden from the public and used for selfish purposes by the few, or aliens are visiting this planet.

Pick one...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
People either love Tom or hate him.

I look at the People who are involved in UFOlogy and think, none have a super team like that of what Delong put together.

None have gotten their work this far into the main stream, that ufo’s Are actually becoming accepted as part of life.
Unidentified is the absolute best docuseries on the phenomena.
I thought Greer did great with unacknowledged.
But when I found out about his desert tours charging people thousands of dollars to shoot laser pointers in the air... that was that.

TTSA is going to bring forth the most information for the public, from a verified source.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The simple fact is we are POWERLESS to tell other Races what to do.....we have no Ultimate Power over anyone.....lol....sure we can shoot an Arrow into a helicopter if we want to...maybe even bring one down......but so what.

The lesson here is that we need to LISTEN and NEGOTIATE....or we will be left on this Planet to refill the Earths Oil reserves....we don't get off this Planet "our way".....it doesn't work like that.

I was taken by Universal Humanity....Military wearing Blue One-Piece Uniforms....very strict but morally driven Humanity.

We have NOTHING to match their Craft right now...nothing.....

Its a Star Trek episode where they find a Planet that is underdeveloped and that is undermanaged that is run by Psycopaths...remember that a business mentality is immoral.....it is not in any way normal....but has been artificially cultivated Globally for Centuries.....the Planet is run by scumbags.....we know it and anyone coming here soon learns it.

They are People...we are People.....same lineage but from different genetic timelines not spectral timelines...this is the key.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join