It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I want to believe, I really do. But I'm not going to disregard the obvious for what I want to believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Really the situation is pretty simple. A bunch of former Federal employees got together with Delonge to form TTSA to serve as a Government Contractor to "manage" disclosure of some evidence in the form of the videos which they got declassified. They sold the DIA on the idea they could manage and choreograph the release of intel the DIA was concerned would come out anyway and be misinterpreted.

Its a business plan and a darn good one. I think it highly doubtfull anything of substance will ever come from it.

By the same token, what does it really matter. We learn that the same government that cant control its own borders cant control its national airspace.

My guess is that TTSA sold the Government on the idea as a way to gin up public support for massive expenditures for space exploration. Its like everything in the US, smoke and mirrors and misdirection all for profit.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't know that I'd call it "disclosure" so much as "propaganda/ disinformation."

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What do you think of Richard Dolan's take he published recently?

The Advanced Theoretical Physics Group was originally mentioned by journalist Howard Blum in his 1990 book, Out There (he called it the UFO Working Group). I also wrote about this group in Vol. 2 of UFOs and the National Security State. The people involved in this series of meetings were an interesting assortment of people that overlaps with the so-called Aviary, and also includes many individuals who are closely connected to Robert Bigelow. In effect, you can consider TTSA as the latest permutation of the original group.

We are talking about a small group of very intelligent scientists, military people, and government people who share a strong interest in the UFO phenomenon. They have continued over the years to communicate with each other to learn what they can learn, usually quietly shared more or less among themselves. I think of their efforts as an attempt to navigate through the labyrinth of the UFO reality and coverup. Because of their clearances, they have had access to more information than the average researcher. Also because of their clearances, they have had to communicate with each other very carefully so as not to openly violate security oaths. I don’t know how they do all this in specifics, but I imagine they have developed their own system that has worked well enough for them. It wouldn’t shock me that Bigelow would be first among equals in this group, as many of the key individuals in it have been on his payroll at one time or another. It also would make a lot of sense to me that a big current motivation that some members of this group are promoting a soft or controlled disclosure is because there could well be significant Defense contracts that might come out of their study of the technology connected to all this. That’s because human beings aren’t angels – they’re human beings. My sense, however, is that at least some of these members do care about getting the truth out, and have cared in fact for many years. No doubt they all have their own opinions. And that’s just my assessment.

It is also a video (very interesting subject in itself):

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You have several confounding factors here. The Three letter agencies stage and hoax and use this to hide their projects. Dimwitted people love to hoax this stuff and with CGI can make fairly convincing videos.

RPVs and drones are so sophisticated that it is also very easy to hoax lights in the sky.

There is no non-terrestrial presence flying atmospheric craft, there is no evidence for this, and they would be unlikely to do it and IF they did we would never be able to detect it given their probable level of stealth capability.

IOW, if you see something it's an atmospheric phenomenon, a hoax, a CGI, or a drone. It's not ET who would have no reason to hide and if they did wish to hide we could not see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe?

The whole thing is ludicrous in it's presentation in that it mostly ignores the meaty history of the 20th century ... and it started out focusing on the very technological seeming "tic-tac" ...

yet the novels present another side which has fairies and hives of demons.

Add in the slow roll out designed to gather as much money as possible, and the naysayers have all the cards...

yet some very serious folks are putting their reps on the line and many of us KNOW there is a reality to the phenom and we're left with ...

maybe?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

He's not the Disclosure messiah , he's a very naughty toy.

Why him ? , brand recognition.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What disclosure was that?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
To answer the thread title's question:

No, he was not chosen for disclosure, because TTSA et al has NOTHING to do with "Disclosure."

But he WAS chosen for sure, for whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. He was chosen because he has a large ego yet is not bright AT ALL, he already believed in the "aliens bad, military good" fable, and he is gullible (thus he believes in the fable unquestioningly) and with the ego, makes him very controllable (malleable). All they have to do is say "You are THE only one who has ever put all these puzzle pieces together! Since you are so smart, let us also give you these pieces of information" and he will spread it far and wide via Twitter and do their bidding.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Spot on.
There has been no disclosure, only distraction and herding of the gullible to their ivory tower to wait for the Great Oz to make his next mysterious proclamation via a deleted tweet.

Psy op
Occultism
Plausible deniability
These are the 3 things I associate with them.

Not UFOs.
edit on 17-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cheeze sells well in America!! Tom DL has a fantastic product!!
edit on 17-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Maybe it's the easiest way to do it, make a show of it and nobody cares and moves on. At least for those who didn't care from the beginning?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Would you choose Tom Delonge to lead a carefully planned effort at UFO disclosure?

What does he bring to the table?

He says he pitched them on the idea that he had the ability to get books published and movies and TV shows made.

Do you really think the U.S. Government couldn't find someone to write their books and make their movies and TV shows?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Entertainment is the name of the game, and if the History Channel's wildly entertaining but 70% fictional 'Project Blue Book' drama series was prepping us for its documentary series 'Unidentified' (itself not that intrinsically different from PBB in style and construction, ultra-Woo dramatic arcs aside), then we are indeed being thoroughly entertained. Let's not forget that Fishburne's 'Rendlesham' TV drama is also on its way, as well as the 'Capel Green' film, books etc.

And I certainly don't begrudge the entertainment factor; it can be HUGELY diverting, despite the obvious BS. I've seen people sniping at PBB for its shameless fictionalisations, but isn't that missing the point? It's just 'The X-Files' meets 'Project UFO' meets 'The Invaders' - and if the alternative was watching Hynek driving from location to location from 1952-1969, taking notes and puffing on his pipe without action/suspense or Men In Black shenanigans, the viewers - including myself - would have switched off in droves.

But forget Disclosure. The D-word has worn itself out anyway; pop back 10-15 years on ATS, and you'll see threads promising disclosure every other month - a never-ending cycle continuing to the present day and forever beyond. Perhaps the rather blank, uninterested look on Trump's face when asked about UFOs a few days ago, says it all.

Overall, I don't get the feeling Tom Delonge was initially "chosen". Like the UK's Reg Presley (from the band The Troggs) but on a far, FAR grander scale, he simply felt like indulging his personal peculiar hobby, and found a bunch of ex-military goons and cobwebbed old dodgy has-beens from ufology's past who were more than willing to indulge HIM for a quick buck.

There's more chance of my Siamese cat offering disclosure.

edit on 17-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More videos will be released as promise....just be patient.

Lue was chosen as he is an excellent spokesman for the cause.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Lue is brilliant brave and beautiful.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
He says he pitched them on the idea that he had the ability to get books published and movies and TV shows made.

He says he pitched them a product not an idea. Entertainment is a part of it, but ultimately it is about reaching the consumer.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Lue is brilliant brave and beautiful.

Are you sleeping with the guy?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Not really entertaining, it's more like watching cringe inducing reruns of a chintzy 70's variety show with the most god awful cast of characters you just cant get rid of. Stomach churning to hear the same names over and over and over and over again trying to sell you the same dance moves with different wigs and soundtracks.

Early Disko Tech king Finlands Åke Blomqvist

Contemporary Disko Tech king Finlands Åke Blomqvist

NB/ It does NOT escape my consideration that this could be Bigelow's doppelganger.
edit on 17-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Psy op
Occultism
Plausible deniability

Bam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join