It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Skeptical about the Existence of UFOs and ExtraTerrestrial Life.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
June 16, 2019

ATS Members, what do you make of these statements from President Donald Trump? He's been in office for almost 2.5 years, but has only had one short briefing on the UFO subject.

On the one hand, the President is saying he doesn't believe that people are seeing extraterrestrial UFOs. But on the other hand, he says everyone is free to believe what they want. And if extraterrestrial life is discovered, we will be "the first to know".

President Trump said he's been briefed on Navy pilots reported sightings of unidentified flying objects, but remained skeptical of the existence of UFOs.

"I was struck in the last few couple of weeks, we're reading more and more reports of Navy pilots seeing lots and lots of UFOs," Stephanopoulos said to a smiling Trump. "Have you been briefed on that? What do you make of it?"

"I want them to think whatever they think," Trump replied, referring to the Navy pilots. "I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly."

Asked if he knew if there was evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

It sounds to me like President Trump is skeptical that Extraterrestrial Intelligence is in control of Unidentified Flying Objects.

Like most past Presidents, Donald Trump has never spent much (if any) time thinking about E.T.s, UFOs, or the Paranormal.

Since the Military took the initiative to brief the President on their UFO encounters, he could assign necessary resources to help them further investigate the phenomenon. But President Trump is a UFO skeptic, so that's probably not going to happen.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yea, it's hard to imagine Trump and UFOs in the same room. Honestly, I rather just let him focus on earthly affairs and let the egg heads and Military determine what's in our skies.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It sounds to me like President Trump is skeptical that Extraterrestrial Intelligence is in control of Unidentified Flying Objects.

Well , dang , that makes at least 2 of us.
UFOs are real
ET craft , not so much
"I used to want to believe"
Goth

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

President Trump directed V.P. Mike Pence to get a military "Space Force" organized, but I don't think the decision had anything to do with E.T. or UFO defense.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I think the last "believer" President was Bill Clinton. His wife Hillary had communications with "something" via her Ouija board, and convinced Bill that we're not alone. He tried to get information from the military, but kept running into brick walls.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Trump hates aliens. Of course he's a denier. Hillary promised disclosure. WTF!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is skeptical about everything around him.

Rightly so.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Is there video of this?

I could infer a lot more into what was said if I could look at his face and here his intonation as he speaks.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arnie123

President Trump directed V.P. Mike Pence to get a military "Space Force" organized, but I don't think the decision had anything to do with E.T. or UFO defense.
Oh that simply had to do with maintaining superiority in space. Most likely he read a report on Chinese and Russian ambitions in space and decided that the next best thing would be to finally introduce a real bonefide Space Force.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen a previous thread on this.

Maybe 2

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I highly doubt he's only had one brief meeting on the subject. He knows more than he is saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think what he’s saying is there are ufos but until there is definitive proof of extraterrestrial entities piloting them that he “can” share than he does not want to be commenting on the issue... further more if and when he “can” share such information he would...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I highly doubt he's only had one brief meeting on the subject. He knows more than he is saying.

So nothing new then.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Is there video of this?

I could infer a lot more into what was said if I could look at his face and here his intonation as he speaks.

Here's the video mate.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

He knows if he say he believes in UFOs, media will call him crazy and democrats will say it's another reason to impeach him.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

"I want them to think whatever they think," Trump replied, referring to the Navy pilots. "I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly."

Very good sir. No forced re-education after liberals assets are seized, arrested, and sent to camps today. We need those guys for upcoming air strikes on Iran. Liberals in the military? Indeed.

Asked if he knew if there was evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."

He'd do it too, any President would. Be the President in the history .pdfs and .htmls who disclosed after irrefutable evidence of aliens happened.
edit on 6/16/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The most important thing to take away from this is that he has been briefed on it...
That’s says all we need to know that’s a rather significant admission of the reality of the issue...
No question that he knows more than he’s eluding to a subtle acknowledgment perhaps even the very limit to which his oath of secrecy will allow...
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This notion of the Government knowing about and covering up the existence of aliens visiting the planet in any form for any reason is perpetuated to provide the environment for alternative reality alien and UFO conspiracy fantasy to exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If he was anything Else then a skeptic.. It would be a bad Thing, imo

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Whatever you read is just a CIA narrative in most cases so unless there is a video I would not trust what any news rag says.

Trump is not playing along with their Game.

Stephanopoulos is a (quote) "Weasel" of a journalist and has for years twisted a narrative for his masters. Video or it did not happen the way he says it did.

The TTSA is a CIA Psyop.... I just wish I could figure out their end game.. Blue beam or a slow leak after years and years of lies to kinda CYA....who knows.. youtu.be... covers a slightly different angle and is worth a listen for those who can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join