It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Skeptical about the Existence of UFOs and ExtraTerrestrial Life.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I started watching this friday night, out of the blue. Its, eye opening.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Sounds about right to me. ET UFOs quite simply makes zero sense, and the odds for it to be true are astronomical.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Looks like POTUS, much like many Americans, has been watching too much Hollywood media and wrongly believes that sentient beings from another star system would follow the script of a Hollywood flick hahaha.

This is real life, not a Hollywood script.

So far, indeed, no empirical scientific evidence has been discovered confirming the existence of sentient extraterrestrial life, indeed life which is much more advanced than our own.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"I want them to think whatever they think"

That, to me, sounds a little like "they are thinking what we want them to think".

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
anyone find it interesting or convenient that we get this just after all the excitement about the leaked Wilson notes, just as there's a new History channel show that [i haven't seen it yet so i can't confirm] allegedly brings new information to the table, just as we're getting all this about the tic tac sightings finally getting some wide attention.... i dunno, i've been into this subject for a long long time and it feels like there's never been this much unironic mainstream attention you know? makes a girl think.

also, anyone catch the acknowledgement that navy sightings have been increasing? hadn't caught that tidbit elsewhere, thanks fr that very exciting piece of information mr trumpy

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

History channel and "information" do not go together. Hoaxes bring in the ratings so they fell hard for them.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If not the HIstory Chan then who? Who do we trust??

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And some of them see things a little bit different from the past

What exactly does this mean? He trusts our great pilots in there assessment. Personally, he is not ready for it. He is glad there are people looking and thinking about it all, but if you are not ready for such information then that is fine too. He does not want to push the matter.

As for things being a little bit different from the past? Does that mean through advanced space travel, time travel has also been cracked?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

When it comes to information trust no one.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It sounds to me like President Trump is skeptical that Extraterrestrial Intelligence is in control of Unidentified Flying Objects. Well , dang , that makes at least 2 of us. UFOs are real ET craft , not so much "I used to want to believe" Goth

Make that three. I never imagined I would agree with trump on anything. Must be one of those cold days in hell.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Another fairy tale with no sources.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I do not remember disclosure being part of Hillary's platform. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It sounds to me like President Trump is skeptical that Extraterrestrial Intelligence is in control of Unidentified Flying Objects. Well , dang , that makes at least 2 of us. UFOs are real ET craft , not so much "I used to want to believe" Goth

Make that three. I never imagined I would agree with trump on anything. Must be one of those cold days in hell.

Second time in months and months we have agreed.
We really got to stop meeting like this

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

If he's denying it we should probably start believing in them.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh you love it. LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The loosest lips in Washington DC? Nah they probably keep a lot from him. He has proven he can't be trusted with a secret already.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When it comes to information trust no one.

What about God?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well for one thing History Channel programs always leave the question open at the end.
There has never been one program that made any definitive claims about extraterrestrial life. They only ask the questions.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder - Patient X episode

edit on 6/16/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You heard from him lately?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join