It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Discovery of greater knowledge and awareness is a process, that takes
considerable time through much prayer, study, investigation and research.
Parsing a Wikipedia page are for those too lazy to put in the work.
Without a tenacious attitude of a Berean, such people will rarely learn
anything beyond past religious instruction.

The religionist read in their Bibles that all shall be taught of God.
(Isaiah 2:3, John 6:45) They assume being taught of God over a pulpit
means information shared by priest, pastor or rabbi.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

If they were taught of God, they would stop teaching their Creator is
going to burn in a lake of fire billions of people. I know this, since I use
to follow many inconsistent doctrines of Fundamental Christianity.

Not one in a million actually believe the doctrines they teach on
spending eternity in a lake of fire. If they actually believed this
doctrine, they would spend almost all of their time seeking to
"win lost souls" to come to salvation.

Outside of missionaries in the field, so-called religionist spend
more time watching television, playing video games, fishing,
and too many to name frivolous time wasting activities to gratify
a never satiated desire to have "fun".

They prove by their "actions", that they really do not believe the
doctrines they teach. How else would you explain such disparity,
in believing your neighbor will spend a torturous eternity in a
lake of fire, and yet doing almost nothing to avert their
eventual destination?

This incongruity is due to the fact, their misconceptions are taught
by men, and not by God. Only truth can affect the heart. Only
truth is taught by God. Therefore their actions reflect within
their heart, that they do not, nor ever will accept a doctrine
that makes their God unjust.

To suppose that God would relegate someone who's only lived,
say 20 years, to spend time-without-end in a lake of burning,
would make the religionist deity a most unjust and egregious monster.

Does anyone believe a man could invent a better system for mankind than
God - better than the fallacy of hell/lake of fire presented by the
religionist? It's not possible, yet only if one actually accepts the error
of Fundamental Christianity's lake of fire doctrine.

Imagine a system where all are eventually brought to the truth,
through multiple lives. The knowledge of God is as the expanse of the
oceans, and man in one lifetime can gain but a drop of water worth of
knowledge, understanding, truth and awareness of his Creator.
Hense why the apostle stated "we know nothing as we ought to know"

No man can invent a better system than God for his creation, so the
religionist should pray and ask their God, why the Messiah taught
that we should love are enemies, and yet God will burn all of his in a
lake of fire?

If you follow the teachings of Christian Fundamentalism, you'd be
expected to take up arms against your Governments enemies.
If two soldiers from opposing forces, both claim to be Christians,
and yet they will seek to kill one another. They will then presume to
justify such actions by referring to Romans chapter 13. Actions
which contradict the teachings of their Messiah.

I could continue in this vein and show many inconsistencies in the doctrines
of Fundamental Christianity. My objective has been to express the fact,
that truth is taught by God, and God alone. Warmongers and killers
of men will continue murderous activities until they are taught of God.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

A higher power has certainly made sure I got to read your and UncleMickey's words.

I had abandoned this place long ago. I had turned my back on all of Christianity because of the duality between the old and the new. I refused to follow people that don't follow the words of the one they hold highest.

Never felt closer to God in my life, these other Christians say it is Satan influencing me. If Satan wants me to become better to try and help those closest to me and hold them above myself then he isn't who was taught in the bible. This is the first time in my life where I no longer think of achieving things for myself. I don't want anything.

I don't spend any day feeding the want beast of capitlism. I'm content for once in my life and not even the fear of death hangs over me anymore. What happens will happen. I can pretend I'm in control which lead to me fighting life and everything would keep on screwing up. I was never a bigger liar in my life than when I was a practising church going Christian being taught by other liars that put material objects and money before anything else.

I still struggle but I am changing and becoming more in control. More darkness leaves as it gets replaced by light.

For someone that used to swear like a pirate I really feel like I'm making progress and that's all that counts for me.

I feel I must just thank you both for being honest even though you know it leads to a lot of hate from everyone. You get attacked by Christians and heathens. It must be tough. I've given up on concerning what others think of me so I'm sure you both must be have been there a while ago.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted you guys to know you are appreciated. Even if it's from someone that was as doomed as me.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If they were taught of God, they would stop teaching their Creator is
going to burn in a lake of fire billions of people. I know this, since I use
to follow many inconsistent doctrines of Fundamental Christianity.

That's kind of hard to do when Jesus mentions Hell himself several times in the New Testament.

Not one in a million actually believe the doctrines they teach on
spending eternity in a lake of fire. If they actually believed this
doctrine, they would spend almost all of their time seeking to
"win lost souls" to come to salvation.

No one is capable of winning a lost soul except those that God draws to Him. That's not to say that we shouldn't be trying to make disciples, but only God's Spirit is capable of bringing people to the realization of who He is.

John 6:43-44, 64-65

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

As mentioned in verse 64, God/Jesus knew from the beginning and before our existence who would accept Him or reject Him in this earthly life.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This incongruity is due to the fact, their misconceptions are taught
by men, and not by God. Only truth can affect the heart. Only
truth is taught by God. Therefore their actions reflect within
their heart, that they do not, nor ever will accept a doctrine
that makes their God unjust.

Remember, God/Jesus said that His thoughts were higher than our thoughts and His ways are higher than our ways. That's why we don't understand them. (Isaiah 55:8-9) God's probably the only one that understands the true meaning of justice to begin with. He did create us after all.

To suppose that God would relegate someone who's only lived,
say 20 years, to spend time-without-end in a lake of burning,
would make the religionist deity a most unjust and egregious monster.

Well, we know that even after the majority of the people wandering in the desert (except for two) rejected the idea of going in and conquering the giants in Canaan, that God allowed the two, plus everyone 20 and under to still be able to enter the land of Canaan while the rest of them wandered through the desert for the remainder of their lives (or at least for 40 years). Once again, this is another one of those subjects which only God can determine what's fair and just.

Here's some more questions you should ask yourself. If everyone deserved to be in Heaven (and there was no Hell), why even create the earth, free will to accept or reject God, and the ability to choose right from wrong? Why not just create everyone to do God's will from the beginning so that none would ever sin or be condemned?

When Jesus said...

Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

While we'll never have all of the answers, could the "second death" be the complete destruction of the soul? Since we know that Hell was originally created for Satan and his angels (who have always known who God was, but rejected Him anyway), will a human soul be forced to face judgement exactly the same way without ever having been a messenger of God? That may be a question we'll never know the answer for sure. Hell may be just a holding place until death and hell are thrown into the Lake of Fire and possibly destroyed, but we don't know for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Where does the word hell come from?

Do jews believe in hell as taught by the Roman Catholic Church?

I'm not here to mock, really just here to learn.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Sorry, I feel this is better explained by others since it can be lengthy...

www.christiancourier.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No problem, will give it a read.

I really don't know how people are so sure of anything that has passed through the hands of the Roman Catholic Church or rather Catholic Church that it later became to be known.

The Romans killed Yehoshua, yeah I know they had to do it. Then his church becomes known as the Roman Catholic Church a few hundred years later when a Roman takes control and puts in the Roman system. Yehoshua's Church would have been the best name to call it.

Anyway, all the best and thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey I'm back. Sorry I haven't posted much I've been very busy.

I can't believe how many posts there are now. I am humbled.

I'll do my best to respond.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Like I've said before, while no man or system is perfect, God is more than capable of preserving His Word through whomever he chooses. Just like he's capable of blessing His people through others that may not even be believers themselves, like King Cyrus.

God's church is made up of people, regardless of denomination or the names of their churches. We might not all believe the exact same things or interpret everything the same way, but I believe that God will judge our hearts and minds fairly and justly, as only He can do.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
What do you feel about the “new heaven, new earth” OP? is this a global, eternal event, or is it to each their own according to individual realities? Do you believe we will see/experience this entire creation. Destroyed once again, and have it start anew?

Thanks for some thought provoking reading people.

The New Heaven and New Earth is what Cosmology calls a Parallel Universe. The Bible confirms their existence.

On top of that, a Human Being is capable of traveling to said Parallel Universe and safely returning to his own timeline.

We know this because John in the Book of Revelation was transported there and back...

Revelation 4:1
"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter"

This Parallel Universe is constructed in such a way as there is no more death.

I've tried my best to reverse engineer the Particles that make up that Parallel Universe.

Here is how our Universe is constructed...

The New Heaven and New Earth modifies some of these basic Particles.

Something like this...

I believe we will all experience this new place one day.

The concept of the Multiverse is a deep subject.

Instead of viewing these Universes as being destroyed, try looking at them as branches of the one you are in.

Perhaps there is a Parallel Universe in which 9/11 never happened. Maybe every time you pray, God splits the Universe and puts you in the Universe that's more in line with answering that prayer.

It could be that we are constantly jumping from one Parallel Universe to another seamlessly without even knowing it's happening.

Crazy to think about.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

The Book of Revelation decodes the Sephirotic Tree.

The Ten Sephirot are the Ten Kings...

Revelation 17:12
"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast"

The Seven Chakras are the Seven Heads of the Beast...

Revelation 13:1
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy"

The person sitting there is the 'Eighth of the Seven'...

Revelation 17:11
"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition"

There is a 'Little Horn' that becomes the Eleventh Sephirot called DA'AT. That is where the mouth is on the figure above...

Daniel 7:8
"I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things"

All of the Sephirot join to form the Hive Mind....

Revelation 17:13
"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast"

Basically, that image glend posted is the Beast, False Prophet, Dragon and Mystery Babylon all rolled into One.

It's a Singularity Event.

Coming soon...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: UncleMikey

Your interpretations are vile. So check yourself and ask others of equality if you are way off the beaten path.

Truth often seems vile to the uninformed and unenlightened...

edit on 22-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The New Heaven and New Earth is what Cosmology calls a Parallel Universe. The Bible confirms their existence.

On top of that, a Human Being is capable of traveling to said Parallel Universe and safely returning to his own timeline.

We know this because John in the Book of Revelation was transported there and back...

Revelation 4:1
"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter"

The Bible confirms that there WILL BE a new heaven and new earth, but it doesn't appear until the first heaven and earth have been destroyed. That's why the verse you posted in Revelation 4:1 states the "things which must be hereafter". They don't exist yet. Revelation is MOSTLY a book of future events to take place. It is NOT a parallel universe.

Matthew 24:35-36

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Revelation 21:1

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Even though I was brought up and taught for many years to believe that we only lived and died once and then the judgement.... Over the course of the last 5 years or so I have come to accept that it is possible that reincarnation was supported by the Bible and some key verses may have been altered or removed.

One verse that kind of started me down that avenue was the one that says " in a rich man's house are many vessels some of honor and some of dishonor "

The interpretation of that verse that I had been taught was... God was the rich man and all of us are vessels in his house... it does fit well that way and yet when I looked at it from a reincarnation perspective it made sense as well.

When I look at it from that perspective the rich man is a soul who has lived many lives the vessels are the physical body of each life some lives are honorable lives and some of our lives are dishonorable lives in order for us to get the broadest type of experience.... and the house is the sum total of the lives lived.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Basically, that image glend posted is the Beas

When Jesus walked the desert what/who did he fight?
Before Buddha become enlightened what/who did he fight?
Could not John be describing the same processes that Jesus and Buddha endured?

If Buddha defeated Mara (satan) then why did Jesus have to defeat satan. Was he not already defeated.
If Jesus defeated satan why did John the apostle have to defeat satan?

Clearly the beast they describe exists within us all.

Exodus 33:20 states "for no one can see God and live."

These beasts (aka gateless gates) ensures that "no one" can pass.

Before one can be born again. Something must die.

One must become "no one" to pass.

Matthew 7:21 "only the one who does the will of my Father will enter heaven".

The beast is our ego (the apple are all desires for self satisfaction). Its the only thing that keeps us away from God.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

These gates are not a test. Esoteric text tell us that we already exist in an enlightened state in the timeless void. But we have to realise that enlightened state in our sensations, So God created this void of dualities, So we can all experience the true meaning of love and hate. Selfishness and Selflessness, light and darkness. Its only when our soul has experienced all that can be experienced, that we feel a calling to return to God. Then as the Buddha said, we will awaken from the dream.

Creation is Gods divine wish to know thyself.
edit on 22-6-2019 by glend because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I hear what you are saying glend. Same with Deetermined.

Ego death, etc. is a great teaching and all however...

From my point of view, what you and most posters here are doing is 'dumbing down' Scripture to make it more palatable to the masses.

People are always trying to put God in a simple and easy to understand box.

Jesus is often demoted to 'Ascended Master' which sounds really impressive to the profane, but to the Christian that's an insult and blasphemy.

Some here would have us believe that God is simply not smart enough to keep track of infinite Parallel Universes. The Truth is... we're not smart enough.

People want to keep lowering the bar to reach the Lowest Common Denominators in Society.

I'm here to raise it a far as I possibly can. Someone else will come along one day and raise it even further.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Jesus is often demoted to 'Ascended Master' which sounds really impressive to the profane, but to the Christian that's an insult and blasphemy.

But its not a demotion by any stretch of the imagination. When Jesus said "I and the Father are one", he was speaking truth. Its not Jesus that is misunderstood. Its our definition of the Father that is. Our egotistical mind see's limits. It see's separation. It wants to classify God as a thing instead of everything.

From my point of view, what you and most posters here are doing is 'dumbing down' Scripture to make it more palatable to the masses.

Yes I agree 100% that I have totally dumbed it down. If spirituality is beyond mind then it cannot be understood on any level of mind. It can only be experienced.

I'm here to raise it a far as I possibly can. Someone else will come along one day and raise it even further.

I do think you have a powerful analytical mind. I will be interested in your writings.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Right-on you guys. I appreciate everyone taking the time to post their thoughts on the matter.

How about this...

I will make a new thread on this one day, but for now we will just call this a 'preview'.

I want to share with everyone how I began this journey of concluding that Reincarnation is Biblical. Please note that it took me many years of meditating on this. I didn’t just see a video or visit a website and changed my mind on the spot. Likewise, I don’t expect anyone here to change their mind overnight either. Some may never change it at all.

It all began many years ago when I came across a Pastor by the name of Mike Hoggard. In one of his videos he mentioned that a doctor once told him that the Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a perfect representation of a Biological Cell.

He said that the Outer Fence is like the Cell Wall and the Most Holy Place is like the Nucleus. I was intrigued and wanted to learn more, however that was the only information on the entire Web that I could find at the time.

I wanted to know what the Candlestick was and the Table of Shewbread. How did they relate to the Cell? And what about the Ark of the Covenant? What was that?

I realized that I was on my own and had to figure it all out by myself. I spent many months learning about Cell Biology, DNA and the Tabernacle in the Wilderness. The more I studied, the more connections I found.

I was astonished at how everything fit so perfectly. I realized very quickly that this information came from a Source much more knowledgeable than Humans. There was just no way in the world that anyone living at that time could have encoded all that advanced knowledge into a book.

Eventually I had enough information to connect all the Tabernacle Furniture to each Cell component...

As far as I know, I am the only person ever to do this and post it publicly. I have been interviewed by a few documentary film makers regarding this research who recognize the significance of it. I’m not sure when the movies will be released.

I get bummed when people mock this because it really demonstrates the overwhelming ignorance of the Human Race. Here we have a discovery that will make headlines one day, and it all looks like psychobabble to the average person. It’s always been that way unfortunately.

Some have argued that this isn’t much of a discovery if I’m connecting everything ‘after the fact’. In other words, it would be much more impressive if I found something in the Bible that HASN’T been discovered yet.

What they don’t realize is that I have… and the information I found is extremely disturbing and dangerous to say the least. It has caused me to have health issues similar to PTSD. I can only assume that I’m supposed to share this information with everyone, so that’s why I’m here.

Let the chips fall where they may. God is in control. If God doesn’t want this info to be revealed yet, he will find a way to postpone it.

Anyhow…

The ‘Too long, didn’t read’ version...

I Reverse Engineered this information from a form of ‘Bible Code’.

I will now share part of this code in my next post.

edit on 23-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If One looks at the following diagram, One will see that the Ark of the Covenant is the Nucleolus of the Cell. This is the ‘Command Center’ where God appears and communicated via the Word of God…

The Word of God in this context is DNA. The Bible is replete with information regarding DNA and its role in the coming Resurrection. Here is an example:

Thus, when we zoom in on the Ark of the Covenant, we find that it is a picture of DNA. The Two Cherubim represent each RNA strand while the contents inside the Ark represent the ingredients that make up RNA/DNA…

The Tetragrammaton literally means ‘Word Made Flesh’…

This is where Lucifer comes in. The main ingredient in DNA is Phosphorus. Lucifer is Phosphorus and the Anointed Cherub that covers the Ark…

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire"

The Stones of Fire are also Phosphorus. Thus, Lucifer and the Serpent are a picture of RNA…

Lucifer is decorated with ‘Precious Stones’. Those Precious Stones are Nucleobases (A, C, G T) etc.
Note that Aaron’s Rod that Budded represents this Luciferian RNA Strand that turns into a Serpent…

This is what the Bible means by ‘The Branch’. The Branch is another term for RNA…

Zechariah 6:12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

It is RNA or ‘The Branch’ that builds the Temple which is the Biological Cell that forms the Body...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

We all start off as a Single Cell. That is what the Tabernacle is. The Moment of Conception.

It is the Branch (RNA) that will be upgraded one day to remove sin…

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

The Stone with Seven Eyes represents a Nucleobase. Zerubbabel represents one of God’s Holy Genetic Engineers that will engrave a new Genetic Sequence into the DNA of the Saved using the DNA or Blood of the Lamb as a template…

So what does this have to do with Reincarnation?

If Lucifer represents RNA or the Seed of Man, then why does he go to the Pit?

Isaiah 14:15
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit"

Lucifer goes to the Pit because the Pit is a Parable for the Womb and that’s where the Seed goes to become Reincarnated…

Thus, Lucifer is a picture of the unsaved going to the Womb to be Reincarnated.

Fast forward to the Book of Revelation and we find a Beast with Seven Heads who’s ‘deadly wound was healed’…

Revelation 13:3
"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast"

EACH HEAD OF THE BEAST IS ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF THE DRAGON.

Yes, that’s right…

The Church yet again has things backwards.

It’s not Lucifer who falls and becomes Satan, it’s the other way around.

Satan, the Dragon ‘falls’ to become Born Again into Corruptible Flesh… AKA… Mystery of Iniquity… AKA… Reincarnation.

He does this seven times. This is why the Dragon has Seven Heads. The Spiritual has to match the Physical.

Satan becomes Lucifer, which by the way is just a ‘catchall’ name for each of the Anti-Christ figures that have popped up over the years.

Pharaoh for example is Satan reincarnated as one of the Heads…

Ezekiel 29:3
"Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself"

Jesus saw Satan fall. Of course... Satan was being Reincarnated yet again. The Mystery of Iniquity was 'already at work'.

We are only scratching the surface of all of this, but long story short, this is what led me to question why Reincarnation was a forbidden subject.

Hopefully some of you can begin to see why.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join