It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

What you are about to read is the Mother of All Conspiracies with regards to the Christian Religion. This conspiracy dates back many centuries and has been censored to such a high degree that most people living today have never even heard of it.

In fact, the very mention of this conspiracy triggers severe Cognitive Dissonance to most Christians.

We are talking about the fact that Reincarnation is not only Biblical but taught by Jesus himself. Not only that, but Hell is merely a parable for the Womb.

*WARNING*

Many Social Media sites have banned this information. If you are reading this, consider yourself extremely fortunate.

PLEASE! Be very careful who you share this information with as you will become a target of severe hatred and censorship by the online community at large. You may find yourself losing family, friends, co-workers and loved ones. Think twice before you disseminate what you find here.

“In times of universal deceit, telling the Truth is a revolutionary act”

False Interpretations

We begin with the ONLY VERSE in the entire Bible the Church tries to use in order to convince naive Christians that Reincarnation is not Biblical…

Hebrews 9:27
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”

You will hear them parrot this verse over and over as if somehow this ends the debate. It does not.

What the Church has deceptively done is to misinterpret Hebrews 9:27 to mean “Everyone has to die and it’s only one time”. Sadly, almost every Christian falls for this lie.

What the verse actually says is that once One dies, they must immediately face judgement. That’s it.

If it were true that “every Human Being has to die and it’s only one time”, then that would conflict with many verses that say otherwise. Enoch and Elijah for example are two people in the Bible that never died. Lazarus was raised from the dead and presumably died at a later time.

The story of the Valley of Dry Bones shows how many people were brought back to life. When Jesus died, many people rose from their graves to live again.

And what about the Rapture? Most Christians are looking forward to that day so they won’t have to face death.

Another major conflict can be found in the Book of Revelation where we find mention of a ‘Second Death’.

Revelation 20:14
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death"

Die once and die twice is a contradiction no matter how the Church wants to spin it.

Lake of Fire

The Lake of Fire mentioned in the Book of Revelation comes to us from the Old Testament and the Valley of the Son of Hinnom.

This is the place where children were sacrificed to Moloch…

Jeremiah 32:35
“And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin”

Note that those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass THROUGH it. They don’t continue to ‘burn forever’. Once through the fire, the unsaved go to a being called Moloch. Who is Moloch?

Moloch is a variation of the original Golden Calf. Who was the Golden Calf?

Hathor…

Hathor is the Egyptian Goddess the Israelites worshipped in the wilderness.

HAT means Womb
HOR means Horus

In other words, HATHOR means the ‘Womb of Horus’. Long story short, the Israelites were worshipping the Uterus…

Thus, those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through to the Womb to be given another chance at life.

In conclusion, Reincarnation is Biblical and has been purposely kept hidden from the world. I’m sure many of you will not find it difficult to understand why.

edit on 16-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Lowest Parts of the Earth

Ask anyone what the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is and most will answer, "Hell".

Now ask them where babies come from and most will say... "Babies come from the Mother's Womb".

So what is this verse telling us?

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

Did you catch that?

According to the Bible, Hell and the Womb are the SAME THING!

Unfortunately, as we learned earlier, this information is highly censored, thus the Christian is taught that Psalms 139:15 "doesn't mean what it says" and "you can't take that literally because we say so".

What if we did take it literal?

How would the rest of the Bible be interpreted with this new Revelation in mind?

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Christians are taught that Jesus went to Hell, however if Hell is the Womb then Jesus actually descended into Mary's uterus!

Simple and beautiful.

Now it matches with other verses like this one...

John 3:13
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven"

How did Jesus come down from Heaven? He did it by descending into the 'Lower parts of the Earth'.

I.e... Mary's Womb.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nope...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Too much supposition in drawing conclusions and not enough knowledge , causing a lot to be taken out of context.
Period

Hebrews 9:27
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”

Stands as is

What the verse actually says is that once One dies, they must immediately face judgement. That’s it.

No. All have to wait for Judgement Day . It is not "immediate"

Revelation 20:14
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death"

Yes , that will be on Judgement Day .The endgame for sinners
Notice this was in Revelations ?
No ?

Note that those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass THROUGH it

Where did you hear Moloch, or anything related , was the Lake of Fire?
Moloch was the name for the Canaanite god of child sacrifice.
Not EVEN associated with the Golden Calf
That would be the Hebrew Tophet , I believe

Psalms 139:15 "My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

That was David speaking as a mortal

edit on 6/16/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Pit

The 'Pit' is another term for Hell in the Bible...

Isaiah 14:15
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit"

Let's see if 'Pit' can be linked to the Womb as well...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged"

Wait...

These people came from a Pit?

How does that work?

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him"

Ah yes... The Pit in this context is none other than Sarah!

Isn't that something?

Let's see what the Scholars say...

biblehub.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Nope...

Yep...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey
So ,, to continue..

Isaiah 51:1 "Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged"

The part about the rock is speaking of man's coming from the earth
The hole of the pit is the grave

Isaiah 51:2 "Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him"

Speaking of Isaac

Done
Next

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Too much supposition in drawing conclusions and not enough knowledge , causing a lot to be taken out of context.
Period

There are two ways that the concept of Hell is taught in the Bible.

1) As an Adult would understand it
2) As a Child would understand it

Christians are taught the Children's version of Hell.

One example of this is the story of Jonah and the Whale...

Jonah 2:2
"And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice"

The word for 'Belly' is sometimes translated as Womb...

Strong's Hebrew 990: Beten
Definition: belly, body, womb

Jonah was a picture of Male Seed inside the Uterus.

When Jonah was vomited unto dry land, that was a picture of Reincarnation... a 'Second Chance'.

Christians never see it this way because they are kept in a state of Arrested Development.

Ironically, many Pastors when teaching the story of Jonah and the Whale, title their sermons "The God of Second Chances"...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There are two ways that the concept of Hell is taught in the Bible. 1) As an Adult would understand it 2) As a Child would understand it

Make that 3
The unknowing teaching the unknowing
As I believe is the case here.
In summation, find another route to enlightenment other than YouTube videos
Get back to me when you do.
Then , and only then.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
To the OP/thread starter - what do you think happens to babies that are aborted? Do these children go back into the reincarnation cycle or have they not yet been incarnated into the fetus. I've always wondered and worried about this and it seems a major question/issue that is ignored by those who support abortion.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

While God is not the God of second chances he is indeed the God of infinite chances... At least until final judgement or second death... Don’t be confused by that either for it would better be deemed final or eternal death of body and soul...
Hell is not the womb Jesus didn’t descend into the womb instead he descended into death the absence of life thought and all function where all humankind go both good and bad...
“While the living are conscious that they will die, the dead are conscious of nothing at all”
Jesus didn’t go into Mary’s womb and meet a bunch of dead people in her womb then raise them from death nor did she rebirth Jesus or any other dead people...
Instead Jesus fully died but conquered death and holding the power of death “the keys of life and death” brought himself back to life and raised many others from death also... No womb involved...
So hell is not the womb it is death...
Now I’m not against reincarnation you just won’t ever make me believe the womb is hell...
It may also help some to know the translations have caused further confusion that hell for mankind is the same as it will be for Satan and the other fallen angels... They will not even have the mercy of a second death instead their torment will be eternal...
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
To the OP/thread starter - what do you think happens to babies that are aborted? Do these children go back into the reincarnation cycle or have they not yet been incarnated into the fetus. I've always wondered and worried about this and it seems a major question/issue that is ignored by those who support abortion.

Life begins at the moment of conception. In fact, the Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a picture of this.

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a scale model of the very first cell that is produced when a Child is created...

From there, the cell divides and grows.

From this we can conclude that, not only is abortion murder according to Scripture, it is a Human Sacrifice...

Only God can answer why these Children were sent to this fate, however we have a clue here...

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works"

Before the unsaved are thrown back in time to be reincarnated, they are judged 'according to their works'.

These works are tallied up so that the punishment fits the crime. In other words, we are talking about a Biblical form of Karma.

Reaping what One has sown, etc.

Thus, those that are aborted may be carrying out their sentence from Judgment Day.

Having said that...

I believe that ultimately, EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN in the end.

After studying this for many years, this is what I see in Scripture.

Now, if we use a bit of Critical Thinking here, we realize that we were ALL thrown into the Lake of Fire before we got here.

Yes, we come from beneath...

John 8:23
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world"

A humbling Truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

edit on 16-6-2019 by CthruU because: freeze

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
In the Second Council of Constantinople the concept of reincarnation, combined with other ideas under the term "pre-existence of the soul" was declared as a crime worthy of excommunication and damnation.

Yet Jeremiah 1:5 states "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Why then does Rome fear reincarnation. Do they think it eliminates the fear of eternal hell. Threatening rule over the masses.

Perhaps.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If you had some knowledge of one subject then maybe but to get both subjects so wrong when you try and mix them together
Judaism did not believe in an afterlife, Christianity does not accept the rapture as a reality, it’s an assumption, very vague at that.
Jesus is God and will call those who choose a relationship with Him into eternal rest and peace
Reincarnation in Hinduism is same person carrying the same sins into the next life, Jesus ended that thought and process utterly and completely

Sin free in Jesus, already a new creation, that is nothing related to reincarnation
The first death in Christianity is to die to self and live a Christian, you and your gnostic imaginings

As for your knowledge of reincarnation via Hinduism and Buddhism, it’s a joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

John 8:23 says a lot but I don’t see it like you...
To me Jesus is saying I’m God I’m eternal I am greater than you and though I dwell in this world I am not of it I have not fallen to sin...
And that you were created you are not God you have the stain of this life and are a sinner...
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

PLEASE! Be very careful who you share this information with as you will become a target of severe hatred and censorship by the online community at large. You may find yourself losing family, friends, co-workers and loved ones. Think twice before you disseminate what you find here.

Been talking to friends and family for years about jesus and the bibles connection to reincarnation. Never once has it cost me a relationship.

I found that the freemasons in this book en.wikipedia.org...
And edgar cayce in this book library-ebooks.firebaseapp.com...(EPUB,%20PDF).pdf

Tie into and help give credit to this theory. Check them out. Both those books will blow your mind!

Edit: I see linking to a pdf is a no no. The name of the book is edgar cayce story of jesus.
edit on 16-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I think it's fascinating how many belief systems contain reincarnation.

Hinduism
Jainism
Buddhism
Sikhism
Orphic mystery religion
Plato's philosophies
Venda
Manichaeism
gnosticism
theosophy
Taoism
Many native american beliefs
Even some wiccan.
Probably many more.

If it can be proven that the abraham religions do as well that would mean that almost every belief system ever come up with by humans had some version of reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Do these children go back into the reincarnation cycle or have they not yet been incarnated into the fetus

There is no way of knowing this until a machine that can measure the soul is created.

Better question would be , do ANY of us have a soul at all? How can that be answered?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If you had some knowledge of one subject then maybe but to get both subjects so wrong when you try and mix them together
Judaism did not believe in an afterlife.

gilgul

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join