It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just finished watching the third episode of this series. As a UFO buff and retired Navy veteran, I have to say this is credible and riveting. The people on this series are some pretty high up personnel. These are not tin foil hat nut bag conspiracy theorists. One still has his top secret security clearance.

I am very impressed with the integrity of the people on this series, and how they are investigating this whole phenomenon. As a skeptic myself, I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw the promos for this series. After the first episode, I turned to my husband and asked what he thought. He stated that he was amazed that it had integrity and wasn't some schlocky presentation. My husband met while in the Navy, and are both 20 year veterans.

I am generally a skeptic when it comes to these things, yet am open minded and eager to learn new things. I thought all the interviews they did were well thought out, and not sensational. As a Navy veteran myself, I can totally understand how difficult it must have been for some of these people to come out and talk about what they witnessed.

In the military, you learn to keep your mouth shut. If you don't, it doesn't take long for others to label you as a crackpot. Especially when you hold a top secret security clearance, as I once did. So I find most of what I've seen as very credible.

Back in the late 80's when I was active duty Navy, I saw something in the sky that I have never mentioned to anyone but my husband until now. It was shaped like a tic tac, and moved about the sky like nothing I've seen. I've seen many different types of military aircraft, and this had no wings, exhaust, windows, and seemed to hover. Then it took off like a flash straight up in the air at an angle that no aircraft of any kind could do, not even to this day. There was no noise or anything involved.

A number of others in the vicinity of where I was saw a similar thing. We never said anything more, because I, along with many others were in fear of losing our security clearances.

There is something out there, and I hope they can find out what it is, before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been keeping up with this series also. I find all these witnesses credible.

What I find most disturbing is the missing data from the radars.

Is this a secret military craft only a few know about , or is it something other worldly , interdimensional or something not even thought of.

I was watching something last night having to do with Bob Lazar and his claims, tying in the Tic Tac ufo's.

Further down the rabbit hole was something about D,M,T and contact with other beings .

Long story short, there is so much we do not know. But, slowly , we are getting there.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Groot because: because d m t is a bad word on here.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sounds like some good viewing. Sadly I'm not a cable subscriber, but i'll seek this out on some form of either streaming or downloadable service.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

There is an app for The History Channel that you can try. Or maybe their website.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don’t waste cash on cable either.
Go to 123movies
And You can stream it live from there. Or stream it after it airs.
I’m watching the new Godzilla on that site right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

OP, Please check your pm’s

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

What I find most disturbing is the missing data from the radars.

Dont let that worry you one bit
Any out of the ordinary radar data is almost immediately classified .
Even flocks of seagulls

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Sean Cahill, Chief Petty Officer USN(Ret), who appears in episode 3 has written some good articles.

I especially liked this one. Here is an excerpt:

If you are still ranting it is time to take a breath. We made it. We are here. If you are still denying, it is time to take stock. Something is missing for you. First, calm yourself. Then you will notice the other calm ones. Then we can move the conversation on to acknowledgment and understanding.

Some will accuse me of being an apologist for the deep state. A supporter of keeping secrets from the people. Some will say I have insider knowledge. No. Laughably, no.

Let me be ridiculously clear about one thing. Since I re-engaged this topic I have come into contact with people of the most impeccable character, people with a devotion to duty and willingness to risk their own value for the greater good that rivals any other I have known or served with, save those who have passed in the line of duty.

I have found most people would rather die than face a certain amount of ridicule.

The people I have met and worked with in the last year have risked all of the above. I don’t ask you to worship them. I merely ask you to listen with the intent to understand rather than the urge to respond with a frightened cry of “Bull#!”

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The show is good and it covers the subject well

I am interested in one thing

what is the Patch on Tom DeLonge's Hat

It has Black Tape over it
I know that product placement is an issue and that's why things are covered up in shows
but why would he keep wearing it if that is the case ?

I'm thinking that it is a Military Patch of come kind that he has picked up and is not allowed to show

if anyone knows please post here

thanks FBJ

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe this stuff exist but as Bush would say he had some Shock and Awe, this is a device the Allies of WWII learned from the Germans that has shock and awe value.

Is this tech from a distant Solar System with visitors from there or is it something very human related that is beyond our current knowledge?

Current knowledge points to a visitor from a distant Solar System for some of us. I suspect all of this is related to Humans from the past that had evolved but our Science wants us to believe otherwise. I predict another possible shock and awe moment ahead.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I recently watched a UFO series online. Now everyone online is posting that they've watched UFO series online. They must be sending brainwashing frequencies to # us all up.

Question Everything.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

really liking this show a lot. Big question that remains is why are all the comms/data gone from these sightings? Way to many people in the military , and high up keep seeing these things. They don't seem to want to stay away....looking forward to the next installment.

edit on 16pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One of the interesting things to me is that the technology is advanced, but not THAT advanced. Like, at a level we'll reach in the next 20 to 50 years. In a galaxy with suns millions of years older than our sun, this seems a bit too coincidental to be just purely down to chance.

Are we really supposed to believe that another civilization which has travelled across space to reach us just happens to be at almost the same point of scientific knowledge as we are?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I just finished watching the third episode of this series. As a UFO buff and retired Navy veteran, I have to say this is credible and riveting. The people on this series are some pretty high up personnel. These are not tin foil hat nut bag conspiracy theorists. One still has his top secret security clearance.

I am very impressed with the integrity of the people on this series,

There it is again, appeal to authority.

and how they are investigating this whole phenomenon.

Could you elaborate on this a bit more?

As a skeptic myself...

I am generally a skeptic when it comes to these things...

Are you sure?

In the military, you learn to keep your mouth shut. If you don't, it doesn't take long for others to label you as a crackpot. Especially when you hold a top secret security clearance, as I once did. So I find most of what I've seen as very credible.

LOL, what? So if a person has a military background and/or has a security clearance you'll believe anything they say?

Back in the late 80's when I was active duty Navy, I saw something in the sky that I have never mentioned to anyone but my husband until now. It was shaped like a tic tac, and moved about the sky like nothing I've seen. I've seen many different types of military aircraft, and this had no wings, exhaust, windows, and seemed to hover. Then it took off like a flash straight up in the air at an angle that no aircraft of any kind could do, not even to this day. There was no noise or anything involved.

A number of others in the vicinity of where I was saw a similar thing. We never said anything more, because I, along with many others were in fear of losing our security clearances.

There is something out there, and I hope they can find out what it is, before it's too late.

Queue in a personal anecdote.

Sorry, but your post reads like advertising to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: ChiefD

I am very impressed with the integrity of the people on this series,

There it is again, appeal to authority.

and how they are investigating this whole phenomenon.

Could you elaborate on this a bit more?

As a skeptic myself...

I am generally a skeptic when it comes to these things...

Are you sure?

LOL, what? So if a person has a military background and/or has a security clearance you'll believe anything they say?

Queue in a personal anecdote.

Sorry, but your post reads like advertising to me.

Your post just comes off as an attack on the OP. Comes off a little too personal as if you're just targeting the OP out of hate of who they are or something they did to you.

They say something to you in another thread so now you want to stalk anything they post? That's how you're coming off here. Pathetic to be honest.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flashbackjack
The show is good and it covers the subject well

I am interested in one thing

what is the Patch on Tom DeLonge's Hat

It has Black Tape over it
I know that product placement is an issue and that's why things are covered up in shows
but why would he keep wearing it if that is the case ?

I'm thinking that it is a Military Patch of come kind that he has picked up and is not allowed to show

if anyone knows please post here

thanks FBJ

Product placement they can't show or he could even be having some fun with the viewers. He's been known to be a goofy guy.

I wonder how Tyler from secureteam 10 is handling the attention this show is getting? He went on a rant a while back about DeLonge being a joke that would never get anything done in the field. DeLonge did more in a year than Tyler will ever hope to do LMAO

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I feel any documentary today is very questionable.

The ones during the 70s and 80s provided much more raw footage

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

before it's too late.

what do you mean ? If it is "dangerous" to us, then it was too late 50-60 years ago. Surely, what you saw implies super advanced tech, right ? Whoever it is, if it wanted us dead/gone...we would have been.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If there was any significant truth to it then it would never be allowed to air, and none of us allowed to see it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join