It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

ABSOLUTELY in agreement with you!!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant series, I’ve only watched one episode and it was a fanatically packed full of solid high ranking eye witnesses corroborated with a lot of evidence to support their story’s

www.dailymotion.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 17-6-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david
Yeah, I agree with you totally! Thanks for coming to my defense. I have no idea who this person is. It seems like perhaps they are a very angry person who has nothing better to do than troll people. Not worth replying to, and I have no intention of replying to them. So sad.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
One of the interesting things to me is that the technology is advanced, but not THAT advanced. Like, at a level we'll reach in the next 20 to 50 years. In a galaxy with suns millions of years older than our sun, this seems a bit too coincidental to be just purely down to chance.

Are we really supposed to believe that another civilization which has travelled across space to reach us just happens to be at almost the same point of scientific knowledge as we are?

Great observation! I think whatever it/they are is either terrestrial, near terrestrial, or is something completely mind boggling that is just supposed to appear to us like advanced flying craft. If its terrestrial/ near terrestrial, that could be humans, "aliens", or something (possibly even human precursors) ghat was here before us.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

OP, thanks for the write-up, been reading a lot of good things about it, this put it over the top for me to give it a chance.

However, the Catch-23 for me is, the more popular, and accepted, "trustworthy" and well-produced the show is, the more the folks involved are portrayed as "credible", based on their job, military rank, etc., the more skeptical I find myself. Reason, being, its how you would put a show together if your instructions were "make it believable." Of course, its also what you'd do if it was legit.

Everything to this point leads me to believe we're being led down a path not toward true "disclosure", but toward believing, hook, line and sinker, whatever it is they ultimately want us to believe when the big reveal happens. It will be done in such a way that looking back at such documentaries and tidbits of information we've received, will retrospectively verify it. (I.e. "Yeah! I KNEW this would happen. Mr. UFO Expert Guy was right!)

I want to know what they're telling us, and what they're not, but I'm just not going to be able to believe the ultimate disclosure itself for what it appears to be. What I've been most interested in lately is what are the theories and possibilities which aren't mentioned or are ridiculed, which "shouldn't be" based on their relative likelihood.

Anyhow, as I wrote the previous paragraph, I started watching and set the series recording.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Great series so far. It's better than most material at the moment, but I fear that they are going to put the 'evil aliens' slant on it soon and claim that we need to defend ourselves from them. It may start to break down at that point, but maybe they won't put a spin on it.
edit on 18-6-2019 by spacemanjupiter because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

Like you said, product placement.
It's probably something mundane but hipsters like Delonge probably find the black tape just as neato as the original logo because they made him tape it up

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Maybe time travelers from the future.....

Perhaps they avoid contact at all costs as they are just observing for the most part and do not want to change our future or they will cease to exist.

Was just a wild thought while reading the posts.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Maybe time travelers from the future.....

Perhaps they avoid contact at all costs as they are just observing for the most part and do not want to change our future or they will cease to exist.

Was just a wild thought while reading the posts.

Makes one wonder if something major is going to happen and they are just here to observe it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
So here's my two bits...
For starters, I consider the sources and The Intercept speaks to that:

The Media Loves This UFO Expert Who Says He Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?

So...Elizondo is either a charlatan (God forbid that should happen on the History Channel); he is in violation of his security oaths, and I kinda doubt that as he is still walking around; this is disclosure; or this is disinformation. My money is on door number four.
Cui bono?

Further, I have not yet watched the show as I am unsure if it is feeding up hooey, and I've certainly seen enough of that. Project Blue Book scratched that particular itch, of late. What then does the show offer?

edit on 21-6-2019 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

it is offering high level current and former government interviews of people who have seen these things in action, and from what we have heard so far, there have been way more sightings than what we had originally thought. Has been a couple of interviews with current government employees as well on the subject, but what has come out so far as I mentioned is a lot more sightings than we had originally been told by way more military people esp. in US and Mexico military.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thanks for your post! You bring up a very compelling point. Maybe we all are being "led" toward something they want us all to believe. Something I will keep in mind as I watch further episodes.

I just find all these people very credible because of all the military. Many of those in the Navy either held or continue to hold clearances. When you have a top secret security clearance, you have to be very careful what you say.

If you lose your security clearance, you lose everything. I can understand the reluctance to speak out right away. I was pretty paranoid that "they" were always watching and listening when I was active duty Navy. I was always worried I would lose my clearance. So anything I saw I was not going to speak out. I've been out a long time, and no longer care what "they" or anyone else thinks.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Further, I have not yet watched the show as I am unsure if it is feeding up hooey, and I've certainly seen enough of that. Project Blue Book scratched that particular itch, of late. What then does the show offer?

Truthfully, imo, and although I hate to give them credit, it's much better than any of the shows that have preceded it. For the casual ufo buff or newcomer (target population) it will be fairly convincing, Johnny.

If you do watch it at some point, maybe wait until you can binge watch it. That way you can better keep up with the clues they don't know they are giving away to folk who have a better grip on the historical shenanigans associated with Puthoff and the other birdies.

I'd love to hear your analysis, old friend, if you do.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Thanks for your post! You bring up a very compelling point. Maybe we all are being "led" toward something they want us all to believe. Something I will keep in mind as I watch further episodes.

Chief are you familiar with Hal Puthoff and his role in the UFO hoax Serpo? It was actually busted as a hoax by a trio of ATS members and imo opinion a must to understand before buying into whatever TTSA is selling.

Project Serpo Uncovered

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
No, I'm not aware of this. I will do some research. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Chief are you familiar with Hal Puthoff and his role in the UFO hoax Serpo? It was actually busted as a hoax by a trio of ATS members and imo opinion a must to understand before buying into whatever TTSA is selling.

Kind of ironic that it was busted on ATS, given the status of some of the principals. Serious rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm currently watching the fourth episode. It was said that 60+ people saw unidentified objects in 2014 off the east coast of the United States, and in the Middle East. These objects seemed to follow the USS Theodore Roosevelt battle group. They submitted a report to the Navy Safety Center, and nothing was done. It seems the powers that be continue to blow people off, credible witnesses with proof. This is appalling and frightening.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Repeated requests for a response from the Department of Defense were met with silence. Nobody in power wants to talk about this. It makes one wonder what's going on. The fact that unidentified craft were 50 miles from the White House is pretty scary. Nobody knows what these craft are.

Also, the fact that Navy LT Graves is willing to risk his career by publically revealing what he has seen is really something. Not an easy decision on his part. They need to get to the bottom of what's going on.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
4th episode: "Unidentified." was just as fascinating as the prior 3. Lt. Ryan Graves current Naval Pilot talked about an encounter he had with ufo's off the coast of Jacksinville Fla., back in 2015. He was also stalked by a ufo or ufo's as he flew to the USS Rooselvelt which was in the Gulf of Iran in 2015 also. Two videos now are the reult of two ufo images. One ufo in the video was named "Gimbel" which looked like a top and rotated, and the other ufo in video looked more along the lines of the tic tac ufo. Really hard to deny now with former and CURRENT Naval Pilots now coming forward to talk about their experiences, that there is something seriously going on in our skies. Graves also got to meet with some members of Congress to talk about what he saw. Excellent program.

edit on 22pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: typo

edit on 22pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

We watch it on Sling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join