It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships struck near Strait by IRAN and MSM presents FAKE Narrative to discredit Trump Administration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm not fan of MSM, but could the ownership part just be a mistake?

Shoukdnt journalists be covering every angle so that we can decide?

What if we should be questioning the admin? I do that with each and every administration, and the term trust but verify is what I live by, though they don't get the benefit of trust.

Fool me once and all of that.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just leaving this here.

John Bolton in 2010-

“Now I want to make the case for secrecy in government when it comes to the conduct of national security affairs, and possibly for deception where that’s appropriate,” Bolton said. “You know Winston Churchill said during World War Two that in wartime truth is so important it should be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies.”

“Do you really believe that?” asked an incredulous Napolitano.

“Absolutely,” Bolton replied.
l ink.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This does not have to be about Trump at all. It could be another country or some oil producer that hates Saudi Arabia and wants to interfere with the Saudi's making money. It could be a big oil investor in any one of the other countries. It could be anyone that has something to gain from disrupting Saudi shipping, even someone who has lots of stock in oil that wants their stock value to grow.

Before we start to bomb Iran, we need to know for sure who did this, maybe even the White Hats are expanding their business to include stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: Waterglass

Everyone can relax, here's what happened:

Before the owner of the ship saw the video or knew about it, his "I heard it through the grapevine" intelligence got it wrong. The Phillipino crew members aren't going to consider someone took a boat to their ship at night and put mines on it. They'd naturally think a projectile flew into them.

No anti-Trump conspiracy here. I doubt more than one guy if even one were on deck at the moment of explosion and if they were, they wouldn't have time or know to look in that direction for a millisecond to see a projectile with the naked eye, if it even happened in day time. There's a 50/50 chance it didn't.

Wait, are you suggesting a rocket with no fire coming out it's ass?

Do they make something that is quiet, that you can't see at night that explodes on contact like that, and it flies?

Cannon fire would leave a report in the air for miles and miles.

edit on 15-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Wait, are you suggesting a rocket with no fire coming out it's ass?

Do they make something that is quite, that you can't see at night that explodes on contact like that, and it flies?"

Sounds like a railgun projectile, but if that was the case it would have been in one end, and out the other side i suppose, and nobody would have certainly seen it coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ok, now all of the Allies plus the Chinese and Russian's have toys like that so, yea that could do it.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not U.S. ships. Just another incidence of violence in the world. There have been thousands of incidents and they will be thousands more.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The tanker would be in a few pieces on the bottom of the sea if it had taken a railgun round, nevermind multiple shots.

I was just spitballing i don't actually imagine it was such.

But whatever did it will be interesting to find out though.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What if we should be questioning the admin? I do that with each and every administration, and the term trust but verify is what I live by, though they don't get the benefit of trust. Fool me once and all of that.

Exactly!!

Does the trump WH get the benefit of trust with their lies. Fool me once and all of that...indeed!

Especially now with Bolton the neocon calling the shots!! I smell a false flag...it's Bolton's stock and trade.

www.ronpaulinstitute.org...

Trump will have his war. We are in the business of war. They don't call it the Military/industrial complex for nothing.

www.bbc.com...

edit on 15-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump will have his war. We are in the business of war. They don't call it the Military/industrial complex for nothing.

To be fair, he may not be as in on it as others. He may be like the not as nice when he talks Bush.... They may be feeding him all of this to him with a straight face. I don't think they'd trust him not to slip with his off the cuff speaking style if he was involved in anything sketchy like this.

But what does remain, is everyone has something to gain from this except Iran. Israel, Saudi Arabia, US, and some of the politicians for re election.

Edit:I posted this in another thread but want to leave it here too. For those who haven't read it, I strongly encourage you to, and to be honest, I don't think you can look at this correctly without knowing what Bolton's intentions always have been... He didn't used to pussy foot around it, and the only reason he has recently is because he has to hold face.

Shared many times, Bolton's oped on Iran in NYT
edit on 15-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo released a video of a small vessel removing something Pompeo said was a mine from the damaged port side of one of the ships, the vessel’s owner said that it had actually been struck on its starboard side, above the waterline, by a flying object.

Am I the dog getting wagged by the tail? I am getting confused...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

But what does remain, is everyone has something to gain from this except Iran. Israel, Saudi Arabia, US, and some of the politicians for re election.

Yep, and all paid for by the American taxpayers and the blood and lives of young Americans.

Halliburton needs another payday!!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The only true and genuine news about anything Iran can be found here................😎

farsnews

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Tanker owner is disputing what US officials are saying regarding the explosives.
Eruo leaders saying they need more information.

And for the record, MSM is not doing this to discredit the trump administaration.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That monument and the one on the Arizona in Honolulu harbor made me cry.
I was fine one moment and the next I was sobbing.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Praetorius

Clearly you are not familier with sillys silly posts.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It has to be Iran I'd think because terrorist groups don't go back to collect unexploded evidence. Had they not retrieved the mine the MSM would've said that the U.S. military determined it's Iranian made, used by Iran.

No other countries would go that close to Iranian waters to orchestrate a false flag. In addition, the U.S. drone was fired on by Iran in the vicinity shortly before the explosions as reported by MSM. It's obvious that they did it, there's no one else to point the finger at.

If the U.S. were framing them which IMHO is a huge stretch and extremely doubtful, they could already launch a strike on the location that launched the missile at the drone (I think), but it would be in bad taste and frowned upon. That's the problem with drones, since there's no pilot in them, despite being as expensive as an airplane, the lack of human casualty makes them multi-million dollar birds to hunt as trophies.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Reminds one of Japan and Pearl Harbour............

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

If Iran did it and wanted to deny it, why not use their subs and a diver to do it underwater?

Why would they display it in broad daylight knowing drones would film them?

Many other parties have everything to gain from this while Iran has nothing to gain from it.
edit on 15-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's just another nail in Irans impending coffin.

That world bank mob and their ilk want invasion and control over the entire region.

And they cannot have it whilst the current Iranian regime refuse to kowtow.

Not many left now and once Iran falls they will move on to there next target.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join