It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships struck near Strait by IRAN and MSM presents FAKE Narrative to discredit Trump Administration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oil Tankers struck near Strait of Hormuz and MSM presents FAKE Narrative to discredit Trump

Some people did something you betcha!

So who the fook is this Japanese guy Yutaka Katada that the MSM says he claims that the US was incorrect in their assessment that a mine blew up "his" boat? Is he an alumni of The Deep State? He claims that it was a flying object that struck the boat. Why? Because the United States has a fooking video of “some people” removing a mine from a large boat by people in a smaller armed boat. So now does the USA have krypton hot stuff on Iran and does Mike Pompeo now have the Iran made for TV disco dancers caught with their pants down? We sure do and it seems that The Deep State is a friend of Iran and a war with Iran will hurt The Deep State. Then there is that thing in Yemen.

Read on:

www.cnbc.com...

‘Flying Object’ Struck Tanker in Gulf of Oman, Operator Says, Not a Mine

• The Japanese owner of one of the oil tankers attacked near Iran on Thursday says the vessel was struck by a projectile and not by a mine.
• “We received reports that something flew towards the ship,” says Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo.
• On Thursday, U.S. Central Command said that the Japanese oil tanker, Kokuka Courageous, had an “unexploded limpet mine on their hull following an initial explosion.”

Here's a link to their web site. Hurry hurry before its taken down and or sanitized:

www.kokuka.co.jp...

HE Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, DOESN’T OWN THE BOAT; Bernhard Schulte OWNS THE BOAT!!!!

Here is the link to the Bernhard Schulte press release on the matter. As they are a publicly traded company, they have to by law report out. Plus take a look at the Kokuka Sangyo website. The name of the boat that was attacked was the Kokuka Courageous. The name of that boat DOES NOT EVEN SHOW UP IN THEIR INVENTORY. Go look for yourself before their site is saniti

Bernhard Schulte

www.bs-shipmanagement.com...
14 June 2019

Media Statement

Update - Kokuka Courageous incident – Gulf of Oman

Following a security incident yesterday the Kokuka Courageous sustained damage to her hull on the starboard side. Our crew evacuated the vessel as a precaution.
With the assistance of the US Navy our crew have now returned to the Kokuka Courageous and have restored emergency power on-board.
The Kokuka Courageous is stable. Full damage assessments will be carried out, but there is no danger of her sinking and there is no loss of cargo or fuel containment.

Here's the video by the U.S. Central Command
GULF OF OMAN, USCENTCOM, AT SEA
Courtesy Video
U.S. Central Command Public Affairs

Unexploded Limpet Mine Removed from M/T Kokuka Courageous in the Gulf of Oman

www.dvidshub.net...

So who’s lying MSM? So lets bring on the Disco Dancers and start the chant! Death to e merica!!!

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: clarified

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: subject revised

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: title revision

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: header revised

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Regardless of the false narrative, how is this discrediting Trump? Explain.

Additionally, he's done quite well with the press of late, he managed to spell Tehran correctly

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Additionally, he's done quite well with the press of late, he managed to spell Tehran correctly

Sadly he did tweet about his meeting with the Prince of Whales. (since corrected)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hay good morning! Actually late PM your time. I had to remove the word Administration from the subject header as it was too long. I mention Mike Pompeo later on within the Thread as media is really after him along with US Central Command.

Trump doesn't want the price of oil to skyrocket.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Stop looking for distractors. If this is true, how could a MSM outlet possibly publish this? Either they are good enough at their job to be trustworthy and it is intentional, or they are so bad at their job nothing they publish can be taken seriously and it should all be assumed to be fake news.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sadly he did tweet about his meeting with the Prince of Whales. (since corrected)

That was not an error.

It was a multi-level comment on the personage of the Prince of Wales and his lady ... sorry, I think she is the Bitch of Wales but I am unsure of her title.

The correction was just a bit of Diplomacy.

P

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well you could be right but my Thread is true factual and correct:

Here's an article SUPPORTING Iran. Key words are Japanese owned, Kokuka Courageous. Fake News?

Japanese-owned Kokuka Courageous adrift in waters between Gulf Arab states and Iran.

One source said the blast on the Front Altair may have been caused by a magnetic mine. The firm that chartered the Kokuka Courageous tanker said it was hit by a suspected torpedo, but a person with knowledge of the matter said that was not the case.

www.hellenicshippingnews.com...

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The stupid MF is itching for a fight. He just cant exist without an enemy whether its Clinton or Iran.
Now he shows some schittey grainy video and asks us to believe him? The biggest lying bastard ever born wants us to believe that Iran did this? No one is believing him. His own secretary of state says something completely different. He turns on his intelligence community and treats them like his enemy and then says oh but look they got me this grainy video.
You should know that Iran is saying it was the US.

and everyone knows that trump is lying again. Everyone knows.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh look he is lying again.

I type these same words every single day on this website.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol that video sure did look like what it is claimed to be.

Hmm theMuslim terrorist nation of Iran is lying or we are lying.

You believe Iran go figure.

Terrorist sympathizer.
edit on 15-6-2019 by Leftleaningrighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Just curious who you believe was responsible? Do you think Trump put the mine there or shot a middle at the ship?

So it's a false flag? That makes you a Conspiracy theorist

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

World Bank/American/UK Limpet Mines that says ""property of Iran"" on the side is my bet.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Leftleaningrighty

You believe trump. Thats an even bigger go figure.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I do not know but I know that trump is looking for a fight and I do not put it past him to manufacture something to get that dirty disgusting filthy I word out of the news cycle.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well hon, grainy my asrse! MSM just got caught in a MAJOR lie and PBS believes Mike Pompeo and and they also discussed Mr. Deep State Robert Mueller and his "Hands Off" on Ransomware and the NSA this morning and how it affecting VOTER fraud. Great topic on FreashAir on NPR.

www.npr.org...

Here's another video link.

www.vesselfinder.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I bet it says ACME. He is the worlds Wile E Coyote... genius. LOL.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

For a guy everyone claims is itching for a fight he sure hasn't started any new wars or escalated any ongoing wars.

link   

How is he looking for a fight? We have had no new wars since he took office.

Obama was bombing everyone.

link   

Meep Meep.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I do not know but I know that trump is looking for a fight and I do not put it past him to manufacture something to get that dirty disgusting filthy I word out of the news cycle.
I dont know . But I know i believe Muslim terrorist

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join