It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships struck near Strait by IRAN and MSM presents FAKE Narrative to discredit Trump Administration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

You left out the Obama conquests. Why did he nail Libya, Egypt? For that water?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

She was too triggered to not see you were backing her with the road runner comment and thought it was a slight. Look at the extra ... and ?'s that started appearing. She then realized it, but couldn't admit her mistake so had to project a difference in your statements.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2019 by Leftleaningrighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why do you think that?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Everyone can relax, here's what happened:

Before the owner of the ship saw the video or knew about it, his "I heard it through the grapevine" intelligence got it wrong. The Phillipino crew members aren't going to consider someone took a boat to their ship at night and put mines on it. They'd naturally think a projectile flew into them.

No anti-Trump conspiracy here. I doubt more than one guy if even one were on deck at the moment of explosion and if they were, they wouldn't have time or know to look in that direction for a millisecond to see a projectile with the naked eye, if it even happened in day time. There's a 50/50 chance it didn't.
edit on 6/15/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

According to the OP the person the MSM has as the owner is not the owner. So they are asking the "owner" what happened and the person they are asking is not the actual owner.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

According to the OP the person the MSM has as the owner is not the owner. So they are asking the "owner" what happened and the person they are asking is not the actual owner.

The MSM must've made a simple mistake. Perhaps the company or owner designated that guy to speak for the company as if he owned it. Perhaps the spokesman said he was the owner and made a mistake.

If Japan were trying to stay out of it and ease tensions which seems to be their approach, Japanese intelligence may have told him to deny Iranian involvement, another likely scenario. I don't think it has anything to do with an anti-Trump conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Deleted

edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: deleted

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Something really weird here. So these guys Bernhard Schute are mentioned as owners by an article in www.hellenicshippingnews.com and put out a press release yet a Japanese owner comes forward and is saying that it wasn't a mine but something flying? So MSM tries to discredit Mike Pompeo for his boat and mine video? Pompeo isn't going to push a fake video. No way. Then a 2nd article by the Hellenic Shipping News mentions a Japanese owner but mentions that another source said that "it was something flying" was NOT ACCURATE so as to discredit the Japanese owner.

Hmmm. So at the end of the day. These are the facts we do know. [1] The Iran is supporting rebels in Yemen. [2] That Iran was going to enrich Uranium regardless of the Obama agreement and others. TBD

www.bs-shipmanagement.com...
edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

My focus is not on Trump, it's on whether the MSM is incompetent, or intentionally misleading people, assuming this is true.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) managed product carrier Kokuka Courageous is now safely undertow in the Gulf of Oman heading towards Kalba Anchorage, UAE.

Bernard Schulte Shipmanagement is management company and doesn't likely own any of the ships that it manages. Just like hotel management companies don't own the hotels they manage.

Kokuka Sangyo owns the ship.

The Japanese company that owns the ‘Kokuka Courageous’ tanker has said its crew spotted “flying objects” before the attack in the Gulf of Oman, contradicting US claims that the vessel was damaged by a naval mine.

Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, told reporters on Friday that sailors on board the ill-fated oil tanker observed “flying objects” just before the incident in which the ship caught fire and was badly damaged. The giant vessel was hit twice, first near the engine room and then on its starboard side.
www.rt.com...
edit on 15-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bolton and trump will have their war. And trumps wall will look like this one.

War is a business and trump is a businessman, Bolton is a war hawk. What could possibly go wrong?

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I’m just wondering when Iran became the good guy and the US the bad guy.

I mean, really.

Sure, were not a country of angels but is this going to be the leftist narrative to side with an enemy theocracy?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Correct. I wrote ATS to delete this thread 10 minutes ago and I will write again but with a different spin. I do believe the video as being the real deal. No way would Pompeo ruin his legacy for the Donald. No way.

The story now moves to what the Japanese ship owner said that it was something in the air that struck his boat versus a mine. That would kill the video. Tom many in the MSM on a global scale still have this entire situation fouled up. Or the drivers behind this are.
edit on 15-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When Obama told everyone they were.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Jennifer Griffin just came on Fox with some updated information.

There were reports yesterday that Iran fired on a reaper drone before the incident. Now they’re saying that the drone was moved on station above the tankers eight minutes after the first distress call. It was fired on by Iran before the second explosion and the missile fell into the sea .

That could explain the flying object the guy claims to have seen .

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
All this tells me is that the sanctions against Iran are working, they want to pick a fight because the MSM will side with them, and that they are a bunch of dicks.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I’m just wondering when Iran became the good guy and the US the bad guy.

I mean, really.

Sure, were not a country of angels but is this going to be the leftist narrative to side with an enemy theocracy?

When the Obama administration made a deal with them that ultimately gave them everything they wanted, and Obama administration came out publicly speaking favorably of the Iranian regime etc.

The USA became the bad guy when it backed out of that deal and put sanctions in place.

It's all good for Iran now either way, they can attack without consequences, and they're being reportedly told to wait out the Trump administration and then they can get everything they wanted again.

The USA is "the great Satan" remember?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join