It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far right extremist Tommy Robinson loses European Parliament bid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Oh, grow up and get a sense of humour while you are at it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And if you live in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood, and go around saying the same kind of racist crap you are right now, you canny be very popular.

Could you insult the prophet?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Why would anyone want to unless they wanted to cause trouble?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL this response is perfect. It might be hard and it might be painful and we might not even live to see the glory of what it brings. So let's just do the easy thing.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Oh, grow up and get a sense of humour while you are at it.

A sense of humour? Thats all you can come back with?

I don't find it funny. I have children. I have a 13 year old daughter in a city where the grooming of young white girls by muslims is rife.

GTFO

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If you just want to come on here and insult people who disagree with you I will leave you to it, sunshine.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why would anyone want to unless they wanted to cause trouble?

Because some need to be reminded that their beliefs do not correspond to reality. Because some prophets need to be insulted.

To be able to criticize a religion, a god, a prophet is an aspect of our fundamental human rights.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Tell that to ATS. Have you seen the reaction when people insult Trump?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Tell that to ATS. Have you seen the reaction when people insult Trump?

Trump is a prophet? Excuse my while I laugh.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
@USA conservative right wing people

Don’t listen to the radical far left soap dodgers on here

Truth is Tommy was the best performing independent candidate in history

The government were spying on Tommy Robinson and parked outside his house with a listening van, the video is online for all to see

Shortly after that event All Tommy’s social media platforms were taken down like Alex Jones was, this was obviously when he was planing his campaign

Shortly after that, the court case lawfare which had previously failed to wrongly imprison the man popped up again with new charges

The new charge was causing a racist child rapist anxiety and alarm when Tommy asked him if he’s proud of himself, the hearing was to take place on the same day he was potentially set to travel to Brussels as a new MEP

This isn’t coincidence... this is the British deepstate at work, the same deepstate which spies on Trump

This is 100% election meddling

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

From the reaction of some people on here? Yes.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

To be honest, the most vocal opponents to the Walking Alias seem to be from the UK. Meanwhile his staunchest defenders seem to be from the US.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

From the reaction of some people on here? Yes.

I suppose that means outside ATS Trump is the very devil.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Which one?

Lets put it this way, when I'm standing drinking in the boozer with some of my mates, some of whom are also Muslim, we take the urine out of each other, and then some surrounding all aspects of life including religion.

There is a difference between a noise up and an insult, one being in good spirit, the other an intentional slur.

You can do what you want up here, but if you are cheeky or take the proverbial vagina, you get smacked like a female dog.

Glasgows, Glasgow, it's nice to be nice.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If ATS was representative of the population, 90% would not only support Trump but be willing to sacrifice their first born child in his name.

In reality the majority of the population don't support Trump.
edit on 5/29/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If ATS was representative of the population, 90% would not only support Trump but be willing to sacrifice their first born child in his name.

In reality the majority of the population don't support Trump.

On Twitter, late night television, and in the minds of the fevered anti-Trump mind, 100% of your statement would be true. But in reality, your statement is 100% false.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Nothing is perfect mate.

Certainly not Brexit in its current condition.

I'm not after glory, it's fleeting you see and simply not all it's cracked up to be.

Just an end to austerity, and a future where my kids are given the same opportunities my own generation had the luxury of being afforded.

I'm not up for shooting ourselves in the foot over immigrants and rich Tory twats wanting to get richer at the expense of everyone else aka Brexit.

Just my opinion all the same.
edit on 29-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well said.

Dude sounds like he would cause a fight in an empty house. LoL

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If you just want to come on here and insult people who disagree with you I will leave you to it, sunshine.

It's a shame that facts hurt your feelings. Facts don't care about your feelings and I know that you have absolutely no clue of what youre talking about.

Get back to me when its part of your day to day life and I promise you that I will not say I told you so.

edit on 29-5-2019 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Which one?

Lets put it this way, when I'm standing drinking in the boozer with some of my mates, some of whom are also Muslim, we take the urine out of each other, and then some surrounding all aspects of life including religion.

There is a difference between a noise up and an insult, one being in good spirit, the other an intentional slur.

You can do what you want up here, but if you are cheeky or take the proverbial vagina, you get smacked like a female dog.

Glasgows, Glasgow, it's nice to be nice.

Mohammed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join