It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far right extremist Tommy Robinson loses European Parliament bid

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you have kids?

4 of them.

Would you like them to be afforded the luxury of an adequate education system, possibly a place in a university and access to a national health service?

I live in america, we don't have an adequate public education system, the universities are mostly pathetic and a waste, and there is no NHS. I want my kids to be free to decide what to do with their lives. To pay for services they use and not pay for ones they don't.

Because after Brexit, that might not be a guarantee.

It's not a guarantee now. PISA scores are all down from 15 years ago in all regions of the UK. I won't comment on your universities because I don't know much about them. The NHS budget is getting insane (30% of total government spending, was only 11% when it began) which threatens its stability in the future.

Better life my arse, my bet is if you are after a hard Brexit, you will most lightly be dead long before you ever get to see the fabled strong and stable nation.

That's what they told us about trump bringing manufacturing jobs back, yet they keep coming back. You think farage hasn't thought long and hard about brexit? You think he's trying to screw the country over? He has four children to look out for too. We far too often get caught up in the blood sport of politics and forget to look at the underlying aspects of the players. Merkel is ruining germany, she's got no kids so no skin in the future.

In the words of Patrick Henry: "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
I'm not as interested in things as I am ideas. Freedom being paramount. Sovereignty is a very big part of freedom.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

In my own words give me a break. LoL

We don't want your illusory liberty, freedom, nor security in the UK.

Keep your guns, keep your right/left boolean idea of what constitutes democracy and politics.

It's all a sham, money talks, and the rest simply do the walk or die trying.

Freedom is quite frankly a joke, globally all the same, that's not just your illusory department.

And for feck sake keep Trump secured on a lead on the Whitehouse lawn, we don't want to have to go around picking up what comes out his puss, with plastic dog turd bags in hand.
edit on 29-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The Scottish used to have quite a proud heritage. It's sad what has happened. I'm part Scottish myself, I used to be proud of it. Then I visited Scotland and got to know a number of people there. Let's just say I don't tell people I'm part Scottish very often anymore. Bunch of babies who need their nanny.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

As long as you don't bring Trump to the party, i suppose it depends on what your ""Nanny"" looks like?

Strange you should mention babies, your nation after all, in the grand scheme of things, being one.

We will happily send you Tommy if you like, and you can stick him in your pipe and smoke it.

Plus with the added bonus of he will sort out your Co caine problem rather sharpish.

edit on 29-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What is it with so many Americans and their manic obsession with Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

The man is an arsehole of the highest possible order.

I differ from some here as I believe he does raise some valid points.
But they are lost in the mass of racist bollocks he also spouts topped off with his grandstanding and self-aggrandisement.

Lets get this perfectly clear, Tommy Ten Names has one priority; himself and trying his best - and it fails miserably over here because we know him for what he really is - at making himself out to be more informed and more important than he is and what he ever will be.

He doesn't speak for the marginalised working classes....and he never will.

I could go on and repeat what I have posted on numerous occasions pointing out his many failings, exaggerations and outright lies.
Many UK members have expressed similar things and far better and more eloquently that I could ever do.

But still we get the usual suspects who discount our first hand testaments, believe the agenda driven dross that MSM drip feeds them continuously and then arrogantly and condescendingly assume that they know far better than us what is going on in our own country.

The man is an absolute bell end.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

t's a shame that facts hurt your feelings. Facts don't care about your feelings and I know that you have absolutely no clue of what youre talking about.

You do, do you? Not much point in debating with a mindset like yours. Good day to you.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The man is an absolute bell end.

No doubt about it. Why, indeed, do so many Americans on here seem to be so vocal in their support of this massive bell end? Do they have something in common or what?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Fair to say that's a given.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24395458]TritonTaranis[/p

Because if Tommy Robinson was allowed his free speech there would already be an uprising in the UK, the government want to deal with this issue

How has he not been allowed free speech?

He stood as a candidate in an election and his "speech" is all over the news and internet?

Tommy Robinson is persecuted for his political beliefs and vast knowledge of Islam

He is not "persecuted", he courts controversy for the sake of publicity. He is treated like the total bell end he is. Persecuted for his "vast knowledge of Islam"? i don't think so.

Most Brits don't really give a monkey's about him. Some Americans on here seem to think he is some sort of campaigner for free speech yet he is a convicted fraudster and a racist pot stirring bigot, who even changed his name several times.

His criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession, public order offences, and contempt of court. He has served at least three separate custodial sentences: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud. In May 2018, Robinson was sentenced to 13 months' imprisonment for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing.

What a guy, eh?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

And all that information is freely available nevermind well know to anyone and everyone who kens the Muppets name.

Where ever Tommy goes he is ran out of town.

Persecuted my arse, he is about as much a social justice warrior as that Westboro Baptist Mob. LoL

What a Guy? LoL

What a Fruitloop you mean.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't think he is a fruitloop, most fruitloops are at least a bit funny. Not so with TR, or whatever his name is.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well if we did not laugh at Robinsons type we would probably be bloody crying.

The Mans a menace to reality, he will finally get his comeuppance at some point, It's apt to happen really.

edit on 30-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Well, he lost his deposit and slunk out of the result to echoes of boos so he has had his comeuppance already, I guess.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Somehow, i imagine, Robinson has a few more sticky wickets to contend with before we hear the last of him.

Especially now he knows there is large sums of money to be made from his hate-filled rants.

He's not just in it for the racist kudos anymore, not with all reddies to be had.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Which one?

Lets put it this way, when I'm standing drinking in the boozer with some of my mates, some of whom are also Muslim, we take the urine out of each other, and then some surrounding all aspects of life including religion.

There is a difference between a noise up and an insult, one being in good spirit, the other an intentional slur.

You can do what you want up here, but if you are cheeky or take the proverbial vagina, you get smacked like a female dog.

Glasgows, Glasgow, it's nice to be nice.

You are lying. A real muslim would never go to a pub. Or do you mean you have Arab friends who are not practicing muslims and you just lump them in as Muslims?

So, you a lair or racist?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

A real Muslim???

Where are they?

Standing next to the real people per-chance? LoL

I mean i have Muslim friends that i drink with, and Allah has not bothered to chime up about it.

Religion for most peeps, Muslims included amounts to lip service, and thats it.

They dont stone people to death nor declare Jihad nether for that matter, so you may wish to take your preconceived notions to the cleaners I'm afraid.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Before you accuse people of lying you really ought to take off your blinkers and get real:

Guardian: A Drinker's Guide to Islam

I have plenty of Muslim friends who go to the pub and like a drink, too.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My mate Moji is Iranian and he can out drink most 'Christian' people I know.
He has told me that back in Iran he was a shepherd and nearly everyone he knew drank alcohol.

I see plenty of Turks and Kurds out drinking.

Not so many Pakistani's and Bengali's.

To be fair, I think the vast majority of Muslims don't drink.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well plenty of them up here do, then again national sport and all that jazz.

I stand in pubs drinking with Muslims Freeborn, most of them are Taxi drivers or work in the building trades now days, but it all started back in my Uni/College days. The student unions were all full of people from all walks of life, and inevitable people end up falling into a Bar at some point.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think we in the North East can hold our own in the drinking stakes!

Here it tends to be Turks and Kurds who go out drinking - not together - mainly in late night bars etc.
You don't tend to see many of them in the traditional, local type boozers.

All this talk of drink has got me clock watching, getting a lift to the pub about 6ish.....just for a change.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join