It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tlaib: When I Think About The Holocaust This Way I Get A 'Calming Feeling'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Here's another fact, Palestine existed befor Israel. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LetsDance

It did?? Who was it's ruler?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LetsDance

Holocaust denier supporting Tlaib, why am I not surprised?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What land belonged to Palestinians? Who was their ruler? They had no land.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I am waiting for that response myself, funny how a claim was made yet nothiing to back it up.

"you took my land" who said it first?

almost like not being smart enough to get birth control pills from walgreens, then blaming walgreens.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
@ElectricUniverse: First of all, you've got the context all wrong. When we take Tlaib's statement with at least some kind of perspective (as a non-Palestinian can have), she truly appears to be saying she finds calm in that even though her people have suffered through this transition, they were the ones that provided this "safe-haven" for them.
She finds calm that her people helped others even at the continuing cost.

@Let'sDance: 1000 stars from me to you.

One of the reasons I rarely even come to this site anymore is how it's not actually an open forum for truth. Even here, one has to be careful what we say lest we anger the misinformed, thoroughly socially conditioned, engineered masses.
Can only support comments with stars or suffer the wrath for stating the truth.
It'll be law soon enough if/when they get their way.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

How did they provide a safe haven? By attacking and killing as many Jews as they could?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetsDance

Here's another fact, Palestine existed befor Israel. www.youtube.com...

It did not exist and still does not exist because they wouldn't accept a Jewish country next to theirs...

In fact, historically, there was never an independent country named Palestine. There was for a time a Roman province named Palestine, when the Romans bestowed that name in the second century A.D. on an area that was previously called Judea, and which had been sovereign for a time. Having defeated the Jews in what the ancient historian Josephus labeled “the Jewish Wars,” the Romans then expelled the Jews from Jerusalem and renamed the province after the Jews’ historic archenemy, the Philistines.

This province then became part of the Byzantine Empire and part of several different Muslim empires after that. For a brief stretch, part of the land fell into the hands of the Crusaders who called it “The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem.” But under a thousand years of Muslim rule, Palestine never quite remained the same, having been subject to administrative adjustments over the years, with the name even falling into disuse for a period of time. In the last four hundred years of Ottoman rule, what was labeled Palestine changed over the centuries, as the territory was divided and sub-divided into separate entities. In the nineteenth century what we call “historic Palestine” today was actually divided into three different administrative entities.
The Ironic History of Palestine

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join