It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter found in my front door Last Night just before Midnight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I'm a she and I'm not messing.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't upload a picture but I'll send the first sentences of letter and you can see if it's the same?

"This letter is posted as I need to find someone who can report what is written below into freemasonry/illuminati and get it stopped. As they are the only 'organisations' which can stop this. If you cannot report...............
A person called Jack Robert Allonby is getting abused and having his brain and body destroyed by a growing unofficial illuminati abuse network."

And it goes on. I didn't make this up

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Since posting this up I've been going back and forward as to whether I'm already being screwed with lol.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Do people still send letters???!!!

Christ, the only letters i receive are from the tax man, bills, or junk mail these days. LoL

Don't even get a bank statement anymore.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That's an odd one and I have no idea!

We have some friends that are the "Hillary is a reptile and the Nazis have a secret base at the south pole" type that are out of town for the week though...

I'ma slip a copy of that letter under their door tomorrow.

Thanks!

And, I THINK we have here the makings of how this may have originated...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

lol that's true lol.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME LETTER OMG JUST FOUND IT TWO HOURS AGO NOT LYING LOOK. FIRST WORDS OF EACH PARAGRAPH ARE
1. This letter...
2. Oliver cross...
3. The person...
4. If you think...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Okay so it took some time but I managed to work out the CCTV and after scrolling through a few very boring dull hours and finding no other person coming up to the door and posting anything through it I found this woman posting what looks like the letter, although its folded so you can't see much, through the door. I wanted to add the video clip but it wouldn't upload for whatever reason.

This is not a member of my family most likely a crazy lol and yes I'm aware there is a spider web on the camera. It's been cleaned now lol.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Was it really necessary to quote his entire freaking post in order to reply?
I'll answer that for you: no. No, it was very unnecessary, and exceedingly obnoxious. Everyone clearly saw his post, all you are doing is wasting space and time.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I've had a lot of freemasons in my family, and there are one or two living in my street. The only time I've ever heard a Freeman say anything like that was in a tv show along the lines of the xfiles. I say hoax or prank unless proved. Or maybe local crazy.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I've had a lot of freemasons in my family, and there are one or two living in my street. The only time I've ever heard a Freeman say anything like that was in a tv show along the lines of the xfiles. I say hoax or prank unless proved. Or maybe local crazy.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Not sure how I feel about my dead dog being pulled into it.
You've double posted. I've obviously hit a nerve. Too bad since I was aiming for your funny bone.

Gee, that's weird... people usually find it hilarious when they lose a dearly loved pet.
Utterly clueless...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I post two pictures above I think it was just some random nutter lol.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just called the number on the letter. Jack Robert Allonby answered and we talked for 4 mins. He said about the abuse he had experienced and that the police could not help and he did not want to go to mental health services

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi,
I just received that letter too.

It’s creeped me out a lot so to find your message is a relief.

I also live opposite Freemasons and several of the names are local to me or I know of through people that are Freemason.

I asked one such person whom laughed at me but didn’t deny the names of the people im the letter are Freemason

It’s not something I’m into-female for starters.

To be fair. As horrible as this sounds.

I’m not the person to get involved in something so dark, I don’t know what these groups get up to and with so many secrets and false writings, where would you start!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I got this same letter this morning posted through my letterbox today/yesterday. I looked up the name Jack Robert Allbony and this came up - thought I should let you know . I have a photo of the letter. not sure how to post it here though
edit on 30-5-2019 by AryanaS because: hyperlink wrong

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Do you still have this letter?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
and no one has managed to post a pic of the actual letter

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just received the same letter last night!! It must have been late as I came up to bed around 11.30pm and didn't notice it, then found it this morning at about 7am.

Is everyone who's received this same letter based in London (England obv)?? I'm in West London and have only lived in this house for about three weeks, and it was being redone for about eight months prior to my move, so it's definitely not targeted at anyone specific. It says Oliver Cross (the supposed abuser) lives in Bristol so maybe they're leaving these letters there too? Unless someone's just posted it everywhere hoping someone would help. Unfortunately it's definitely the ramblings of someone seriously unhinged.

Also got very creeped out reading it and immediately washed my hands afterwards as was worried what could be on it. And I'm DEFINITELY not calling the number – far too scary in case the person who wrote it could trace me or something.

I've tried looking up Jack Allonby and Oliver Cross but can't find anything online other than this thread, BUT there's also about 40 other names of people who are supposedly Oliver Cross' co-conspirators and have found they're all real people based around London, and some are friends with each other on instagram / FB.

Wondering if I should contact one of them and give them a heads up that this is happening? All pretty bonkers and I'm v keen to get this letter out of my house asap!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StephanieLondon

I received this letter too! I'm also in West London, and wondered how this was being delivered. I just hope we don't receive a follow up letter, this is too uncomfortable and I don't want to be involved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join