It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter found in my front door Last Night just before Midnight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Okay firstly this is my first thread like this, the past two have been about the loss of my dog this is the first one I've written that has nothing to do with an animal loss. Now to the post, I was locking up late last night getting ready for bed I checked the front door and sticking through the letterbox was this letter (See link) I took it out and had a quick read through and saw things like Illuminati, Freemasons etc. and a ton of names at the bottom and quickly decided to forget it and threw it in the bin. I was going to leave it at that until I had five minutes to spare and decided to search out some of the names in the letter and couldn't make heads nor tails of the names and how to research it all but one, in the letter it talks about a young victim being abused by the Illumanti or needs help from them (sorry it made no sense to me) and searched the name out (the name is Jack Robert Allonby) and well it brought up something about a person being kidnapped or an attempted kidnapping.

www.newsandstar.co.uk...

I have no clue who wrote the letter and I swear to you on the memory of my lost dogs that I did not write this nor do I know who did. I wish you knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't know where to start in writing this letter. I promise you I did not write this letter. I'm sticking it up here because I posted it on social media (I know you're not all fans but I couldn't think of where else to put it) and was mocked then after a few hours it was reported and Facebook took it down (I didn't take a picture to show that Facebook took it down).

So I'm asking you guys to help me out, anyone with knowledge on the Freemasons, the Illuminati could you please tell me what the heck I'm reading and if its just some moronic person playing a joke.

[link removed, as it contains personal info]

I've tried uploading the pictures but they're not showing up on the uploaded section. So if someone is kind enough to help me out that would be welcomed. No viruses or anything like that. Its probably a joke some moron has put through my door. Oh and I've asked my direct neighbours if they've had any letters dropped through the door and both sides and the house across the street have said no (We rarely get any on Saturdays for some reason).

Thanks.

Edit: I realise this is in the wrong area. Mods if you could could this be moved to general or conspiracy or something. Thanks.

edit on 12-5-2019 by Dwoodward85 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Do you have a Carbon monoxide detector in your house??

It is fairly common for people with carbon monoxide poisoning to leave themselves letters and such they do not remember writing.. basically sleep walking per say.

Some creepy or that don’t make 100% sense..

Do you have regular head aches?

This is not me blowing you off.. it is seriously pretty common.
edit on 12-5-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Yeah we have detectors in the house lol. Don't drink either or do drugs which is a question I was asked on Social Media. I dont think you're blowing me off it's a fair question I suppose. It's fine if it doesn't make sense, just some moron posting it through the door. I plan on asking a few people further up the street to see if they had one. It freaked me out is all. I'm putting it down to someone playing a joke, like a brother or sister or something as a way of not freaking out anymore than I was last night lol.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are freemasons here though. If you read one of the threads they made.

Freemasons on Abovetopsecret

Must be an internal war going on. Some evil mad dude infiltrate the organization and using it like Hitler.

Don't listen to conspiracy theorist and boycott agenda of MK ultra and this is what you get.
edit on 12-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That's an odd one and I have no idea!

We have some friends that are the "Hillary is a reptile and the Nazis have a secret base at the south pole" type that are out of town for the week though...

I'ma slip a copy of that letter under their door tomorrow.

Thanks!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There is a famous viral case where someone posted on reddit they thought their landlord was leaving crazy post its in their apartment.. some vaguely threatening.

This led to another reddit user to respond asking about the monoxide detectors and sharing a very similar story where that was the issue..

Well it likely saved the persons life, since the apt had no windows for vetilation

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Did you call the number in the letter? Just curious as it seems rather long. Numbers that long are not common where I live.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

And leaving notes detailing the war on the doorsteps of random strangers...

Problem solved!!!

Lol it is more likely kids

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Thanks for the reply. I'll have a read through those. Let's say it was one of the Freemasons/Illuminati people I would be far from their target.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No thank you. Would it be out there if I burn the letter lol. For some reason I feel like I should.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

We're council renters so I dont think it was them. Detector is up and working (just checked a few minutes ago). Like I said could be a random crazy person.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Nah haven't got the bottle and didn't try the email either lol. I haven't got the stones to even attempt that lol.

link   
It could be just a lone theorist who hasn't discovered how to publish things on the internet, and is using neighbourhood letter-boxes as a substitute medium.

edit on 12-5-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   

That's where I'm leaning, kids or some crazy person but still pretty strange letter for kids to write. Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you known around town as being a conspiracy buff, or have a career in some "related" field? If so, maybe someone thinks you're the only person who will believe them and help.

edit on 12-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The letter is about a person called Allonby. Your link is to a story about a place called Allonby.

Also, just call the number on the letter and ask what it is all about.
edit on 12-5-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
Okay firstly this is my first thread like this, the past two have been about the loss of my dog this is the first one I've written that has nothing to do with an animal loss. Now to the post, I was locking up late last night getting ready for bed I checked the front door and sticking through the letterbox was this letter (See link) I took it out and had a quick read through and saw things like Illuminati, Freemasons etc. and a ton of names at the bottom and quickly decided to forget it and threw it in the bin. I was going to leave it at that until I had five minutes to spare and decided to search out some of the names in the letter and couldn't make heads nor tails of the names and how to research it all but one, in the letter it talks about a young victim being abused by the Illumanti or needs help from them (sorry it made no sense to me) and searched the name out (the name is Jack Robert Allonby) and well it brought up something about a person being kidnapped or an attempted kidnapping.

www.newsandstar.co.uk...

[...]
Hooey! Hooey, I say. Just plain hooey...but well crafted hooey. Bravo.
edit on Sun May 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Seriously though, perhaps your dog faked it's death and the dog left the letter. I think that ties everything together very nicely. Your welcome.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ask your neighbours if they've had a letter, or are you the only one. Being as all the names on the letter would only be known by the letter writer, ie. Jack Robert Allonby, I would deduce it came from him. By the composition of the letter I would say he is mentally disturbed so you might just be a random person he's picked.
OR, someone is playing a trick on you, though I will say it's a very, very sick trick to play on someone.
My advice, seriously, give the police the letter and tell them when it was delivered.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, if someone left you that letter, they probably know you come here to a conspiracy site. It must be someone you know well enough to have told you come to this or other sites. I do not understand why the person did not just become a member of a conspiracy site, you do not use your real name. Evidently the person has access to a computer, that does not look like a typed letter, it looks printed.

Or maybe you just have a weird neighbor. Not that uncommon. I wouldn't leave a note like that at someone's house I do not know. Also, it could have been dropped by someone like the mailman and it is not meant for you. Maybe someone accidently dropped it as they stole your Amazon order that was delivered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join