It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booms, Just Cloaked Aerial vehicle breaking the Sound barrier .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I don't know why there seems to be such a mystery about the so called BOOMS that happen in the US , and it is predominately happening in the US, and that in itself gives away who is behind it, of course it's a Black opp's program , testing out their Cloaking device on their new fangled Aerial Vehicles , it would seem they are testing at quite a low altitude , hence the severity of the Boom, probably to see if there is any visual reports of the actual vehicles , and so far it seems to have been None , my feeling is that once this testing is over the frequency of Booms heard will drop down to one or two a year, and move up to higher altitudes .

But the Big Question should be, Where did they Get the Technology from to create Cloaking. " The Romulans"

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Have you ever considered that by the time you hear the boom, the aircraft is out of sight?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So... the mitigation of the sonic booms is being disregarded on purpose to test the stealth tech. Interesting. However doing so at low altitudes means that what ever is doing so is visible for a far shorter period of time. like Wide-Eyes is saying. But there are almost always people watching the skies in more rural areas... unless the electronics addiction has gotten that bad.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well that's assuming they haven't turned round and come back to the area where the sound barrier was broken , thereby allowing any skyward visuals to engage them, and being you have pointed that out then one can only assume they would have thought that option through if a public test was their intention.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

who is still talking about booms?
Booms were so 2015.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well that's assuming they haven't turned round and come back to the area where the sound barrier was broken , thereby allowing any skyward visuals to engage them, and being you have pointed that out then one can only assume they would have thought that option through if a public test was their intention.

What??

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

who is still talking about booms?
Booms were so 2015.

I'm still trying to put my roof out, let alone stopping the room from shaking.

I thought it was all about trumpets, these days.. Honk!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
islandlifenc.com...

Theories have included everything from military jets breaking sound barriers, although the Seneca Guns have been reported since the 1850s, to underwater earthquakes.

Have they been cloaking and breaking the sound barrier since 1850?

Here , this article will just debate it all out for you.

Article with reports of booms

edit on 28-4-2019 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

No,

They are different to those Booms of the last few years,

Also Your Edited Link,

I got , Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
edit on 28-4-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"Booms, Just Cloaked Aerial vehicle breaking the Sound barrier"

So a thread about someone's guess, not actual information.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

They are different how? People have been hearing booms for hundreds of years. The Sioux have legends about booms in the Black Hills that date back to early 1800’s IIRC.

Your “theory” is nothing new and has already been widely debated. (Nevermind the silly cloaking aspect of it.) Do some research. Just type in mystery booms heard and you will have hundreds of articles to read. Most of them will say they think they ARE sonic booms. But some of the booms pre-date the ability to break the sound barrier.

If I have misunderstood the booms you are referencing, please be more clear about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yes, good to know your awake

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Doodle19815

No,

They are different to those Booms of the last few years,

Also Your Edited Link,

I got , Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

Then what booms are you talking about?

can you link to anything that explains what you are talking about as we are not mind readers to know what you are on about.

But the Big Question should be, Where did they Get the Technology from to create Cloaking. " The Romulans"

What tech?

You mention booms and many seem to think you are talking about the sky booms heard all over the world and talked about in conspiracy circles for the last decade or so.

If not, can you explain further, post some examples of the booms?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

They are different how? People have been hearing booms for hundreds of years. The Sioux have legends about booms in the Black Hills that date back to early 1800’s IIRC.

Your “theory” is nothing new and has already been widely debated. (Nevermind the silly cloaking aspect of it.) Do some research. Just type in mystery booms heard and you will have hundreds of articles to read. Most of them will say they think they ARE sonic booms. But some of the booms pre-date the ability to break the sound barrier.

If I have misunderstood the booms you are referencing, please be more clear about it.

Well who knows who's inside these Aerial Vehicles , if we go down the UFO phenomena then there are reports / " LEGENDS " of Aerial Vehicles thousands of years ago,

Why is Cloaking Silly, Do you think future science won't be able to produce working cloaking technology

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

WHAT BOOMS ARE YOU REFERENCING?

You didn’t like my first reply. So, to better understand you, help us out and tell us which booms you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well who knows who's inside these Aerial Vehicles , if we go down the UFO phenomena then there are reports / " LEGENDS " of Aerial Vehicles thousands of years ago,

You are talking about invisible aerial vehicles are you not?

Never heard of reports being 1000s of years old of UFOs not being seen.

can you post example of what you are talking about?

Both the sounds and these 1000 year old report of invisible aerial craft?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So have i got this right,

You want me to give you examples of reports of UFo's that weren't seen, lol

Have a cup of coffee , and have another go

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yes, good to know your awake

You state it as fact. Misleading but not surprising.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I stated my opinion , how you read it is down to you

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So have i got this right,

You want me to give you examples of reports of UFo's that weren't seen, lol

Did you not post this

In your thread about cloaked aerial vehicles?

Can you not answer questions or explain what the hell you are on about so these idiotic questions based on what you post aren't asked?

OK just had one

can you post examples to let readers what you are talking about if not the booms heard all over the last decade or so?

Not sure why I needed a coffee as that has been asked already a few times not just by me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join