It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booms, Just Cloaked Aerial vehicle breaking the Sound barrier .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If "they" have the capability to come here and cloak their craft, then the ability to travel supersonic without leaving a sonic boom would also be there. The first public quiet supersonic aircraft is currently being built, and will test beginning in the next 4-5 years. If we can do it now, why can't "they".

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

On the question of developing cloaking materials

It seems we are getting there, if we haven't already .

Read here

Study opens a new route to achieving invisibility without using metamaterials

Making objects invisible is no longer the stuff of fantasy but a fast-evolving science. 'Invisibility cloaks' using metamaterials—engineered materials that can bend rays of light around an object to make it undetectable—now exist, and are beginning to be used to improve the performance of satellite antennas and sensors. Many of the proposed metamaterials however only work at limited wavelength ranges such as microwave frequencies.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.wfmj.com...

Booms in NE Ohio/Western PA

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

A two meter RPV was flown in 2006 at low altitude, and was able to pass over a camera with minimal visual evidence of it going overhead. There's been a lot of classified work into multifrequency stealth, which would include multiple EM bands simultaneously.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Study opens a new route to achieving invisibility without using metamaterials

It's modeled behavior, for submicron sized thingies. Thingies the size of the wavelengths of visible light.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

A two meter RPV was flown in 2006 at low altitude, and was able to pass over a camera with minimal visual evidence of it going overhead.
Any hint of the tech? Adaptive camouflage like an octopus?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's what was used for that test, yes. I'm sure it's advanced since then.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I use to go ice fishing . So you like booms do you ?
Ice expands as it freezes then cracks and with thick ice over 3 feet thick a crack can be miles long and BOOM so loud it can be heard miles .
Now air its self could easily do the same thing a pocket of cold air traped in hot or vise versa .
once the pressure over comes the inside pressure BOOM and being it could be a HUGE air pocket it could create a Boom that would rivel a sonic boom .

Any pilot of a small air craft will warn you of air pockets a small plan can drop or rise a 100 feet in seconds because of them a large air craft its like hitting a pot hole Bump .

Really dont see much mystery in booms .

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

There's no such thing as "air pockets." There is however, turbulent air.

But there is an atmospheric phenomenon which might be applicable. Particular atmospheric conditions allowing sound to travel very long distances. Particularly low frequency sounds.
royalsocietypublishing.org...
Sound Propagation

edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Yes of course you are talking about common known aircraft then there would be vast distances involved between the two events, but how many eye witness accounts have there been of ariel objects doing 90 degree turns instantaneously , so someone has got advanced technology,and maybe we have acquired the same by whatever means.

So following on from the idea that your government has acquired some very advanced technology from who knows where and when , then cloaking technology might be easy peasy to whoever it was acquired from, they then adapted it to their fighter planes , or vehicles that look like the common UFO, the odd thing is that no one seems to report Booms with UFO's.

It all points to us guys messing around with new toys.

PS , Just speculating .

Well the materials the black triangles are made of are very conductive. Graphene usually is naturally. the Plasma produced by their engines wraps the aircraft in a sort of field that reduces wind resistence to almost nil. Therefore the visual camo can be used and without worry of heat destroying the camo.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've been considering the theory that maybe they are using acoustic resonance tech to drill underground. I know they have massive drills which they used to build Dulce and other DUMBs but maybe they've found a new way. I've always wondered why acoustic resonance isn't used for drilling. I think the Egyptians may have used a similar tech. I read somewhere that Nikola Tesla made an earthquake causing device using acoustic resonance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join