It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this darling of Jewish liberalism Aspergers girl Greta being spammed across the whole of MSM?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

I can’t quite understand your perspective, but my opinion is that of course we have a responsibility to protect the Earth. We aren’t going anywhere else anytime soon, and we aren’t immune to the consequences of our actions.

Rich people right now *think* they are immune to the consequences, and they may be if they are old enough. But our environmental impact will get to the point where it is not so easily dismissed. It will begin to affect our lives as humans.

People might not like this analogy, but I play empire building games on occasion, and you can choose not to pay attention to pollution, but it always ends up making things worse for your empire. A responsible player pays attention to these things and ends up better off for it.
edit on 25pmThu, 25 Apr 2019 17:07:15 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 25pmThu, 25 Apr 2019 17:07:29 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Malak777

She's the Norwegian, (or Swedish) version of AOC. Europe's fresh new face touting fighting global warming.

AOC is autistic?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Malak777

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
What can you do about it?

I can't do anything about it other than express my reaction and ask others to consider this latest liberal shenanigan. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I have already done all I can do.

So you think the detrimental impact mankind is having on our climate is a liberal shenanigan, or is it because you think this is some kind of Jewish plot, or do you think this is somehow only something people with Aspergers believe?

Are you Trump in disguise?

I as ProfessionalEnvironmental Scientist will say, you speak from emotion and not from the data. The Climate data alone tells us they can't predict a damn thing like they claim. You nor I should ever trust a climate forecast as a FACT that we will get this or that outcome from those who can't even predict a few years in advance. Much less should you or I trust them to be right about 50 or 100 years.
More gov power is not the answer EVER>

We have laws now that stop polluters. Allowing the Far East to pollute doesn't sound nice on the surface, but even they know that they are hurting more than their own ecosystem they eat from to attempt to exist.

Do you know America has the cleanest Air of any Country in the entire world minus where no one lives on a remote island?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...'

Did you know they have lowered the standards used to tell us the air is dirty several times?
A primer on the subject if you will
www.transportpolicy.net...

But they do let China, the Asian countries nearby and India pollute like England and the US in the days of early Industrial Age.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So now the cult of global warming is using young autists to push their hoax? For shame.

And that got stars, so you are saying climate change is a hoax?

Really

REALLY!

Well, MAN MADE global warming is a hoax. We are technically coming out of the last Ice Age and have not warmed enough to lose all the ice yet. It is normal for the earth to not be White at the poles from the flora at the poles under the ice. And it is well preserved under the ice in Antarctica.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

People might not like this analogy, but I play empire building games on occasion, and you can choose not to pay attention to pollution, but it always ends up making things worse for your empire. A responsible player pays attention to these things and ends up better off for it.

It is not that I don't like the analogy , you cannot compare "empire building games" to reality .
At all
"Pollution" was severely limited by all my "brothers and sisters" back in my day.
From one that has played PC games for too long , yet can see they are not reality even today.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This thread like so many others are
reeeeking with the stench of the 3
controlling human factors:

1: FEAR
2: GREED
3: JEALOUSY

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, MAN MADE global warming is a hoax. We are technically coming out of the last Ice Age and have not warmed enough to lose all the ice yet.

We are always either going into, or out of an ice age. However, man made climate change is not a hoax.

This may help...

Global Warming and Climate Myths

While the outcome over the next few decades is difficult to predict, the fact remains that the climate is changing. This will be of benefit to some places, but pretty bad in others.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So now the cult of global warming is using young autists to push their hoax? For shame.

And that got stars, so you are saying climate change is a hoax?

Really

REALLY!

Well, MAN MADE global warming is a hoax. We are technically coming out of the last Ice Age and have not warmed enough to lose all the ice yet. It is normal for the earth to not be White at the poles from the flora at the poles under the ice. And it is well preserved under the ice in Antarctica.

Caps and an explanation mark - my how emotional.

Man made climate change is no hoax, if you are really a professional environment scientist than you really aren't a very good one are you?

Anyone who thinks climate change (note I didn't say global warming, you did) is restricted only to human action and is not a cyclical event would be as deluded, stupid and ignorant as someone who thinks human action will not exacerbate and more than likely accelerate both the rate of change and the global impact. But never mind, Trump says it's fake news and he's so right about so many other things isn't he?

BTW, if we are coming out of the current ice age yet, or are simply 'enjoying' a warmer period is a moot point, but then you'd know that wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
You seem to think that because she’s autistic, she doesn’t get to have a voice. That’s ridiculous. Autistic people can be much smarter than the average person and they aren’t all the same. I know of plenty of autistic people who care about others, and they can learn social skills. What kind of social skills and empathy are you expressing by disregarding her because of her diagnosis?

As an Apsy myself, and as the father of a teenage Aspy, thank you for your words.

You know, I find it odd how people think it appropriate to judge people with Aspergers, and not, say, Downs Syndrome.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, referring to AOC's GND.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
she would be nothing different from any Aspergers young person.

Yep, because those of us with Apsergers are all the same......

Such a shame we arn't all unique little snowflakes like you 'normal' people.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
She is pushing their ridiculous agenda for them. It’s like using Captain America to push globalist agenda 21 stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
She is pushing their ridiculous agenda for them. It’s like using Captain America to push globalist agenda 21 stuff.

You too think that humans aren't contributing to climate change?

Do you also think Noah marched two of all the animals that exist today into an ark?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Do you also think Noah marched two of all the animals that exist today into an ark?
I think that humans contribute to other pollution but the sun is primarily responsible for the climate. Actually, as we go into the Grand Solar Minimum it would be stupid to try to use various means to cool the earth because it will already be colder than usual. Banning planes is just stupid. And so is banning meat. I can’t believe that people are falling for this globalist ruse. By the way, John Cook is not a scientist, he is a pathetic propagandist. And another thing, my sister told me cows don’t fart, they belch. And they eat grass which is unusable for people, and turn grass into protein usable by people. She would know, as she raises cattle. But please don’t let that get in the way of your belief that cow farts are causing global climate warming.
edit on 27-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I think that humans contribute to other pollution but the sun is primarily responsible for the climate. Actually, as we go into the Grand Solar Minimum it would be stupid to try to use various means to cool the earth because it will already be colder than usual. Banning planes is just stupid. And so is banning meat. I can’t believe that people are falling for this globalist ruse. By the way, John Cook is not a scientist, he is a pathetic propagandist. And another thing, my sister told me cows don’t fart, they belch. And they eat grass which is unusable for people, and turn grass into protein usable by people. She would know, as she raises cattle. But please don’t let that get in the way of your belief that cow farts are causing global climate warming.

I'm afraid cows do fart, but the belches are actually worse...

spectrumnews1.com...

I've no idea who John Cook is, but anyone who tries to deny that humankind is contributing significantly to climate change is a pathetic propagandist.

I'm not sure why you are talking about banning meat as though I suggested it, you seem to have quite a bee in your bonnet.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Oh you’re right it was parapi who posted the climate skeptic page which John Cook is involved with.
Sorry wrong poster but right idea.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Call me a sceptic if you will ..... But I'll just throw this in the mix,

Her mother Malena was forced to defend herself as speculation swirled in Sweden that Greta's campaign was stage-managed with a PR guru to promote a book that she has written about Greta's battle with Asperger's Syndrome.

She was accused of exploiting her image along with PR guru Ingmar Rentzhog, whose green campaigning firm rocketed in value by £1million shortly after Greta was invited on to its youth advisory board.

The leader of the Sweden Democrats party Jimmie Åkesson has condemned Greta's crusade as a 'staged promotional campaign' for Malena's book.

'This isn’t a spontaneous initiative, this is a staged PR-campaign which the media has fallen for. That’s how it is.'

He added: 'It's commonly known that there’s a PR-bureau behind this.
'I think it’s obvious if you follow the debate on social media that there is at least a PR person behind this.'

Social media in her home country has also been full of criticism for Greta's family.

One blogger, Caerulis said: 'Her parents have made use of Greta's illness for their political purposes.'

The cover of Malena's book has recently been changed from a portrait of the opera singer to a picture of Greta sitting outside the Swedish parliament doing her 'school strike'.'

Doubts were first raised when the Swiss magazine Weltwoche published an article last month entitled 'We're making a climate icon'.

It claimed that Rentzhog, head of environmentally-aware PR firm 'We Don't Have Time', had taken a freelance photographer along to Greta's one-child protest in August last year, later posting a picture of worried Greta on the firm's Instagram and Facebook pages.

He had befriended Greta's mother at the Climate Council Day conference in Stockholm on May 4 last year.

Three days after Greta's first protest on August 18, Sweden's top broadsheet Dagens Nyheter published an interview with the schoolgirl's parents.

The next day Malena's book was released.

However, inconvenient questions remain about the cosy relationship between Greta's mother Malena, the green PR guru and the teenager's climate-change crusade.

So much so that her mother has cut ties with Rentzhog and both sides have frantically tried to dismiss any suggestions of a conspiracy.

Malena added: 'Our family has written a book together about Greta and her sister Beata and how they have awakened our commitment to tackling climate change.

In her own Facebook post Greta maintained the school strike was her own idea but admitted PR firm We Don't Have Time' had used her.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Oh!

That's that bubble burst then.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
"They" are puttin her face everywhere, because she represents the EU stance on Global Warming / Climate Change and all the rest of the colonialist anti-technology stance of the EU-NATO, aimed at guaranteeing backwardness to all colonies !

unfortunately for the EU, since the de-facto cancellation of the "Paris climate accords", the traction of anybody talking about it isn't the same anymore. No matter how politically correct can it be for someone to have a fake illness "Asperger Syndrome" which is in reality an MKULTRA induced condition by MI6 or their corresponding loonies in the EU .... it won't help a dead cause to get back to life and walk like Lazarus.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The King of Sweden together with Italian president Mattarella are pushing hard to attempt to demonstrate that Greta is right.
They are ready to go as far as to orchestrate massive flooding in Lithuania's Nida and Klaipeda unless the govt. of Lithuania accepts all their blackmail and changes Klaipeda's name to "Memel" as requested by Merkel !

There's incontrovertible evidence lost by Italian intel that they will orchestrate floodings in the baltic country and blame it on the Global Warming scam.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join