It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this darling of Jewish liberalism Aspergers girl Greta being spammed across the whole of MSM?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I'm glad you brought this to my attention. The MSM seems to not be talking about her in the U.S.

I will try to contact her and warn her about being used. Although it seems that people have tried to use her before,

After her student climate strikes gained momentum, attempts were made to discredit her by climate change deniers[57][58] and others tried to benefit from her high profile.[59] In late 2018, Ingmar Rentzhog, founder of the non-profit We Don't Have Time Foundation (WDHT), recruited Thunberg to become an unpaid youth advisor and used Thunberg's name and image without her knowledge or permission to raise millions for WDHT's for-profit subsidiary We Don't Have Time AB, of which Rentzhog is CEO. Thunberg received no money from the company.[60][61] She terminated her volunteer advisor role with WDHT, stating she "is not part of any organization… am absolutely independent… [and] do what I do completely for free."[62]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
She could probably naturally have an unbiased outlook at how to properly fix the environment since she has Asperger syndrome. The Climate change people are only targeting changes they can profit from. But she may also be trained to parrot what they say too. She is one girl with an opinion and that is all there is too it. She is being used by groups to promote their agenda. She is probably a pretty sweet kid but is being controlled by some people to say what they want.

I wouldn't mind discussing stuff with her, she might still have an open mind which could make a good debater. I have not seen her talk at all, maybe she is just a parrot too. Education creates parrots to repeat consensus of the time.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
What can you do about it?

I can't do anything about it other than express my reaction and ask others to consider this latest liberal shenanigan. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I have already done all I can do.

So you think the detrimental impact mankind is having on our climate is a liberal shenanigan, or is it because you think this is some kind of Jewish plot, or do you think this is somehow only something people with Aspergers believe?

Are you Trump in disguise?

Nope, you did not read what I wrote and then think you can provide a worthy comment. Did I not write,

"I WAS SAYING THIS THIRTY YEARS AGO"???

I don't even have a car because I don't want to poison our earth. I walk everywhere. That is not the point of this thread. You are attempting to make that the point, but it is not. You need to get better at reading and comprehension. You seem to miss bits and fill in the gaps you miss with your own desire to attack other human beings intellectually. Do you you love it, do ya? Try again...

I was referring to the point of your post, so which is it, or you sitting there sucking your thumb that you were saying it 30 years ago? Are you now upset that it is becoming more of an urgent issue that people a hell of a lot more qualified were raising longer than 30 years ago? Is it because it's a young woman with Aspergers who you believe is fronting 'Jewish liberalism' is seen as someone that is being listened to an issue for you? Poor, poor you.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
What exactly is "Jewish liberalism"?

She's a person highlighting an issue which lots of people are concerned about. The fact she's a youngster just gives her views coverage, as it's unusual.

Perhaps the world will be a better place if some kids took over from the stale and old, crusty and blinkered bunch of suits who have done nothing except bathe in politics and obstruction all their lives.

Well, if you want to know what Jewish Liberalism is you should ask Google. If you type into that little box the words,

JEWISH LIBERALISM,

you will get "About 6,690,000 results (0.47 seconds)".

Now do you want to tell me it does not exist?

www.myjewishlearning.com...

Why Are So Many American Jews Politically Liberal? The post-war politics of American Jews were shaped more by Jewish experience than Jewish tradition.

www.heritage.org...

By Don Feder Periodically, someone on the right-usually a ne o-conservative-will address the anomaly of Jewish liberalism, noting that the politics of the Jewish community undermines the manifest self-in- terest of American Jewry. Said pundit will confidently predict that it is only a matter of time before Jews com e to their senses and begin voting for conservative candidates and supporting conservative causes.

www.nytimes.com...

How America’s Jews Learned to Be Liberal The answer lies in the 19th century, when Judaism became a distinctively American religion.

www.cambridge.org...

www.amazon.co.uk...

During his career as a neoconservative thinker, Norman Podhoretz has been asked no question more often than "Why are so many Jews liberals?" In this provocative book he sets out to solve this puzzle. He first offers a fascinating account of anti-Semitism in the West to show the historical roots of Jewish mistrust of the right. But, Podhoretz argues, since the Six Day War of 1967 Jewish allegiance to the left

www.haaretz.com...

Opinion The Women’s March and the End of American-Jewish Liberalism It’s a funny business that U.S. Jews are so rich and powerful yet tend to join ranks with the oppressed, but demographics suggest this phenomenon is doomed.

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com...

This is the gravest threat to the future of liberal Judaism Liberal Jews are abandoning their Jewish identity in accelerating and unsustainable numbers.

academic.oup.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(United_Kingdom)

The beliefs of Liberal Judaism are outlined in The Affirmations of Liberal Judaism, authored in 1992 by Rabbi John D. Rayner, the most prominent of the movement's later theologians. Founder Claude Montefiore shared the ideals of worldwide Reform Judaism, also known as "Progressive" or "Liberal". So did Rayner, who affirmed a personal God; an ongoing (or "progressive") revelation allowing all to form their own views of religiosity, mandating a critical understanding of sacred texts and the evolving nature of Judaism across the ages; separation between the ethical and ritual aspects of Judaism, with the latter serving as an instrumental capacity of the former and having no intrinsic value; personal autonomy for the individual; a belief in a messianic era of harmony instead of a personal messiah; and rejection of bodily resurrection of the dead in favour of, at most (though not necessarily), the immortality of the soul. The centrality of the Prophets' moral teachings was also stressed.[1] As in the other branches of worldwide Reform, these convictions laid little emphasis on practical observance and regarded the mechanisms of Jewish Law as basically non-binding.

Is that enough to prove to you that Jewish Liberalism exists as a very dominant ideology among the Jewish elite? There are millions more articles about it. It exists, 100% for sure and it is the most powerful economic and political force in the West.

Many Jewish newspapers and articles are also expressing doom for Jewish Liberalism. I am too. It is self dresructive, as destructive as Baal worship was historically in the land of Israel.

She is a head on a stick, a propaganda emblem, no more. There are many experts on environmentalism. She is a 16 year old girl with no experience of anything. Why are they using her?

Why not do it the proper way? Why not do it through Democracy and Politics? Instead they use her to sabotage with cuteness. It's vile and horrible.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can't do anything about it other than express my reaction and ask others to consider this latest liberal shenanigan. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I have already done all I can do.

So you think the detrimental impact mankind is having on our climate is a liberal shenanigan, or is it because you think this is some kind of Jewish plot, or do you think this is somehow only something people with Aspergers believe?

Nope, you did not read what I wrote and then think you can provide a worthy comment. Did I not write,

I don't even have a car because I don't want to poison our earth. I walk everywhere. That is not the point of this thread. You are attempting to make that the point, but it is not. You need to get better at reading and comprehension. You seem to miss bits and fill in the gaps you miss with your own desire to attack other human beings intellectually. Do you you love it, do ya? Try again...

I was referring to the point of your post, so which is it, or you sitting there sucking your thumb that you were saying it 30 years ago? Are you now upset that it is becoming more of an urgent issue that people a hell of a lot more qualified were raising longer than 30 years ago? Is it because it's a young woman with Aspergers who you believe is fronting 'Jewish liberalism' is seen as someone that is being listened to an issue for you? Poor, poor you.

It was an urgent issue then, rude member! I am not sucking my thumb. I am calling BS and spam on this whole MSM campaign. You are just out to discredit me and I will fight you hard. Be prepared! Ding ding, next round, get your gloves on, dude!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

She's a person highlighting an issue which lots of people are concerned about. The fact she's a youngster just gives her views coverage, as it's unusual.

Perhaps the world will be a better place if some kids took over from the stale and old, crusty and blinkered bunch of suits who have done nothing except bathe in politics and obstruction all their lives.

Personally I think that some people have an issue that their president apparently won votes for pledging to return to using as much fossil fuel as possible - hence suggesting more people will return to work mining said fossil fuels than anything else, not like a 16 year old should raise their fears about what their life and those of others on this planet will be like in years to come.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It was an urgent issue then, rude member! I am not sucking my thumb. I am calling BS and spam on this whole MSM campaign. You are just out to discredit me and I will fight you hard. Be prepared! Ding ding, next round, get your gloves on, dude!

What a sad and pathetic response, save it for the school yard.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She could probably naturally have an unbiased outlook at how to properly fix the environment since she has Asperger syndrome. The Climate change people are only targeting changes they can profit from. But she may also be trained to parrot what they say too. She is one girl with an opinion and that is all there is too it. She is being used by groups to promote their agenda. She is probably a pretty sweet kid but is being controlled by some people to say what they want.

I wouldn't mind discussing stuff with her, she might still have an open mind which could make a good debater. I have not seen her talk at all, maybe she is just a parrot too. Education creates parrots to repeat consensus of the time.

The only ones who can fix it are Putin, Trump, the Chinese Party, big business and big banking. It is THEY who need to change first. We do not need a 16 year old naive Asbergers girl to tell us. It is downright condescending and patronising. It is like saying Beyonce is the oracle and can magically make everything better.

These people will set her up. The same people will carry on getting their huge financial rewards from behaviour that kills indigenous people with bulldozing and settlers. These same people are investing in Uranium mining.

Check out what the Rothschild Family are backing and making profit out of for the British Queen and themselves. It is terribly hypocritical. It is do as they say not what they do. They will close us all down and carry on doing what they do in the know that it just buys them extra time and resources to continue to destroy. They figure if they impoverish us all they can still carry on being the top floating step of the Pyramid and can do their thing because they have closed down everything else. I wish I was wrong, but I know I am right.

Their kind of environmentalism will be to take us all back to poverty and a much lower standard of living, but NOT THEMSELVES!

I utterly despise this kind of liberal hypocrisy. You have seen it with Emma Thompson. She flies in to the environmental protest on a big guzzling jet then tells us all we must pay loads more for our utilities and food (in a mince of words). It is a vile economic game of have and have nots, figureheaded by little cutey Greta, hero of the world. What a load of hypocritical crap, to be frank.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
post went wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Behave like a spiteful child and I will treat you like one. Stop attacking me. Criticize the thread instead.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Personally I think that some people have an issue that their president apparently won votes for pledging to return to using as much fossil fuel as possible - hence suggesting more people will return to work mining said fossil fuels than anything else, not like a 16 year old should raise their fears about what their life and those of others on this planet will be like in years to come.

Yes, all well and good, but there is a lot more to this than that. There are perhaps a billion of her. Why is it that she is being set up for the Noble Peace Prize? It is elite networking that is setting her up. If you do not see that then you are being very naive.

You need to research this for yourself. Read up on the articles. See where she comes from and who is setting her up.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I hope the next liberal political media darling has Tourette's - that would be epic.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I hope the next liberal political media darling has Tourette's - that would be epic.

Yes, that would be very refreshing. Trump wasn't far off that, lol. He was hilarious when he first started campaigning and in the first days of his presidency.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Tell me more! I am just playing the same game back in retort. Is that all you have to offer to this thread? You are commenting nothing on the subject. Comment on the subject instead of attacking me personally. All you are doing is to attempt to vailnly character assassinate me in any desperate way you can. It sticks out a mile, but we can continue with this game if you like. I play it very easily. I have lots of time today.

Again, what is the point of what you are writing? That you think there is some 'Jewish liberalist' plot, that she is a) a she, or b) young, c) a person who has Aspergers, c) that the mainstream has chosen to echo her fears or d) that it seems to offend you that you were talking about it before she was born?

If it's d, then that's fairly much a waste of time, what mankind was doing that may make an impact to climate change (which in itself is cyclic and we are seriously late in having our next ice age based past events) has been highlighted to a broadly indifferent world for 2 or 3 generations, but I would recommend a few pages Carl Sagan gives to the subject in the book Cosmos (more than 30 years ago). That the American president chose to walk away from the climate change treaty is perhaps something you should be shouting about louder, not sure I saw a thread from you about that?

If it's a, b or c, that's just a reflection on you really. Why would I want to character assassinate you? You are an anonymous speck on the internet on a forum where everyone vents an opinion - as indeed am I, I have no idea nor do I care to have one about your character when you aren't in front of a keyboard.
edit on 25-4-2019 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2019 by uncommitted because: well, not sure what happened with the formatting there.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Well stop then. I am not interested in anything personal here. I want to discuss the thread and you are spamming it with all this nonsense. For goodness sake think about the thread and the issue and not about me.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I hear Uncle Joe can't wait to get a hold of her.......

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Behave like a spiteful child and I will treat you like one. Stop attacking me. Criticize the thread instead.

I'll try again,

Again, what is the point of what you are writing? That you think there is some 'Jewish liberalist' plot, that she is a) a she, or b) young, c) a person who has Aspergers, c) that the mainstream has chosen to echo her fears or d) that it seems to offend you that you were talking about it before she was born?

If it's d, then that's fairly much a waste of time, what mankind was doing that may make an impact to climate change (which in itself is cyclic and we are seriously late in having our next ice age based past events) has been highlighted to a broadly indifferent world for 2 or 3 generations, but I would recommend a few pages Carl Sagan gives to the subject in the book Cosmos (more than 30 years ago). That the American president chose to walk away from the climate change treaty is perhaps something you should be shouting about louder, not sure I saw a thread from you about that?

If it's a, b or c, that's just a reflection on you really. Why would I want to character assassinate you? You are an anonymous speck on the internet on a forum where everyone vents an opinion - as indeed am I, I have no idea nor do I care to have one about your character when you aren't in front of a keyboard.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Judging by his twitter account, your president is borderline, does he count?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Read the thread. The point is there. It is you who are missing it.

Where did I say it is a Jewish plot? I did not say that. You are totally exxagerating and poisoning my words. Quote me instead of making it up for yourself.

It is not a Jewish plot. It is Jewish liberalism inventing a spokesperson who is a naive and vulnerable child. I want scientists, politicians and facts. I don't want this lameness of propaganda.

Do you realize they are going to make our living standards much worse? They will use cutey to achieve it rather than the big bad ugly politician. It stinks.

Did any of us vote for her to be our International policy maker? She is being used to subvert democracy via a cute little vulnerable face. It's horrible. It's a common tactic of liberals, easy to see through.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

yes the world would be much better if Tide Pod eating, condom snorting kidlets ran it.

I cant even express how stupid your comment is.

Want to see what happens when idiots take over, you dont need "kids" look at seattle and san fran.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join