It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: dave649

An experiencer trying to make sense of things BUT that doesn't swallow any BS that comes along, which I know isnt all that common amongst people that have seen unexplainable things.

Following this subject matter and the "phenomena" requires a liminal approach, I don't approach the subject with a goal or belief already set, doing that only leads you to the answers you seek and pollutes your judgment.

There is also the social conditioning, creation of memes and a strong will to control a narrative in this subject matter. This interests me greatly, it's the why they want to control it that is most fascinating as I admit I will probably never find the answer to what "it" is, there are still things we can understand, the human elements.

Dont pigeon hole yourself or others either, it's not a case of whether your are a believer or skeptic, there is an "and" not just an "or". Some of the best conversation I have had have been with people that hold diametrically opposing opinions/beliefs to myself, it's the best way to learn more in my opinion, but that's no the way it usually goes sadly.

I also have a sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously either, some people in this field of reaserch take themselves wayyy too seriously.

Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So the film maker wants us to watch his movie? Fancy that!!! Im shocked at this development.

Most people when they want attention, idk dye their hair a funny color or play in a band or something, these guys are way more creative at least.

a reply to: mirageman

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

So basically, Corbell and Lazar (and possibly mentor Curious George to some extent) colluded in sexing-up the raid...they took my money, so I'm the bloody fool.

I think you have to realize that applying the "documentary" label to the movie (as listed on IMDB) was an inflated exaggeration of reality. Much like the film itself.

• The FBI raid was not prompted by any conversation in the woods on Bob's property. The FBI had applied for a search warrant before that conversation occurred.

• Jeremy & Bob would have been aware of the details of why the FBI raid took place (Bob even allowed the FBI to inspect his business property without enforcing a search warrant). He confirms he was given clear explanation as to why the raid was taking place and consented.

• The police paperwork shows the raid was in support of a homicide investigation. The last time Bob's premises was raided previously was 14 years earlier in 2003. As legend has it Bob 'borrowed' the mythical stable 'Element 115' from a secure US government installation 30 years ago. The claims of both Bob and Jeremy on Larry King's show (video provided earlier on page 1) should be judged against the fact that, even if the FBI are using a cover story, then they have only attempted to raid Bob's premises twice since 1989.

• Jeremy and Bob could have asked for the FOI information we now have. Bob at the very least should have been informed that the raid was part of their investigation trying to trace poisons used in a homicide. But sometimes preserving a mystery pays a lot more $$$ than solving it. So it would appear the latter option was chosen. The real truth becoming a casualty in pursuit of enticing and entertaining the audience.

• Once the homicide investigation has been completed then the specific details of the case may also be open to FOI. Our fearless buddies have already claimed at least part of their conversations in the woods were quoted back to them verbatim by FBI agents. If we can get full case details it will be interesting. Bob claims Jeremy left the following morning in the Larry King interview.. Jeremy follows that up claiming their conversations were repeated back to them by agents....maybe time will tell us what really happened there too.

In short CB I'd say that neither Bob nor Jeremy have used Occam's razor during the creation of the film to arrive at some of their conclusions.

So this one's just for you....no exaggeration.

edit on 20/4/2019 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Did anyone find the hand scanner photos in the film interesting? Corbell managed to find a photo from another top-secret programme run by the US government at the nearby Nellis Air Force Range. 

The images of the scanners used to get inside the building match Lazar's description almost perfectly. 

"I never thought I would see one of these again," Lazar admitted after scanning the photo.

I tried to explain this to people so many times and they never believed me. 

"There it is – it was a biometric scanner used to get into S-4 and measured the length of the bones in your hand."

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dave649

I am not sure what it proves. Maybe if they'd tested Bob out with sci-fi style 'shopped' mock up he'd also have said the same thing? It's not like these things don't actually exist. Or Bob couldn't have guessed such devices were in use.

Ultimately Bob's incredible story is that he saw alien flying saucers and acquired Element 115 from a secure government facility. Is there any real proof of either of those things? No.

Here's a thought I'll leave you with. I don't think it was even touched on in the movie but it is documented from years gone by.

Lazar learned that in May 1987, members of the Galileo Project examined a ship reactor by crudely slicing it in half. Later, when they attempted to run it, the reactor exploded and a few of them were killed in the blast. For some reason, it took over two years for these scientists to be replaced. And when Lazar was brought into the project, he wasn’t given carte blanche like the other scientists. His access to the saucers was severely restricted, and the only pieces of equipment provided to him were an oscilloscope and a digital voltmeter. In short, his hands were tied. He couldn’t do any actual work on the project even though he was officially a senior staff physicist.

Nonetheless, he [Bob] was subjected to extensive testing at the lab infirmary. The doctor drew a large amount of his blood, had him drink a glassful of yellow liquid that smelled like pine, and hypnotized him several times. He was never given specific reasons why these procedures had to be done.

Source

So maybe he did work at Area 51? But if the above was true then why were they hypnotising him?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A movie? Like the one made for Queen & Guns & Roses type Bio? COOL BEANS

We don't have TV cable or dish (good reason) but when we drive way into town, we can check the Valmarts $$bin for the movie.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Good question; I don't know.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here’s my take:

FBI: notices Lazar has been in contact w film maker. Location of item of interest may be discussed/revealed. Gets warrant on pretext of an open investigation.
Surveillance of Lazar and his communications shows him discussing meeting in woods, turning off phones etc. thisisitboys.exe launch raid next day.

Obviously the FBI is going to use a pretext to search for hazardous materials, the warrant isn’t going to read “looking for top secret element 115”.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

And they waited how long to decide to do this? Idlove to know how bob doesn't glow in the dark either...

Not of course dealing with the issue of the dates not adding up as previously mentioned....

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You failed with your analysis there as Pigsy said.

The FBI warrant was applied for at least 24 hours before the scene in the woods. Why did you fail to spot that?

I think we can now put to bed that this was actually a documentary and was meant for "entertainmnent only".

Shame on all the personalities who hyped it up as something real.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

And they waited how long to decide to do this? Idlove to know how bob doesn't glow in the dark either...

Not of course dealing with the issue of the dates not adding up as previously mentioned....

They? How long to do what?

We don't know that element 115, if it exists, would make you glow, that's just silly.

As for the texts, of course they were staged for the documentary, so what? IIRC the actual timeline has the raid occurring the day after their meeting in the woods which makes total sense if you've just received received a search warrant.

If you were watching a person of interest, let's say a guy with history of art theft, and you had him bugged and under surveillance and you've been watching/listening to him meeting with someone about his art theft where he's talking in depth about his history of theft, and how he's still a suspect in a famous case.
They make repeated trips to a storage facility rented by the thief where he talks about that case and you are CONVINCED now that the art from that case is in that storage unit and this guy is about to show it to this person.
So *of course* you pull a warrant.

Then you pull the trigger, man, and you execute that warrant as soon as they go back to that storage facility to catch him when he pulls it from hiding which happens to be the day after they meet in secret no less?!

In the case of Lazar, in which they have to involve the local authorities, they're not going to tell the issuing judge it's to search for a classified element 115 believed to have been stolen from an alien research facility. They're going with the pretense that it's connected to an open murder investigation across state lines and Lazar's previous interstate charge ties that up nicely in a little bow for the issuing judge.

Now, if the feds execute a warrant to search for hazardous material and nobody showed up in hazmat suits, that's going to be suspicious to *at least* the local law enforcement helping them to say nothing of us conspiratorial minded folks

Anyhow, I love this stuff. I figure if Lazar isn't who he says he is then he's got to be on record somewhere during all the time they're saying he's not at the places he says he was.
They spend so much time talking about where he wasn't and they never offer an explanation as to where he was. So it's he says, she says, all around.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why would the FBI would wait 14 year for an excuse to raid Bob's premises and then another 14 years for another one to do the same? Is this how they deal with alleged controlled substances stolen from government facilities.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The 20 year plan, which has been dissolved.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know this is essentially a dead thread, but I just watched the doc (or movie, whatever you guys want to call it) last night after watching the Rogan interview. I've not read much about Lazar in the past, but knew the gist of the deal from browsing here.

I saw a couple questions/statements regarding 115 in this thread that this might help clear up and it comes from Bob's own mouth in this QnA-

In case the embed doesn't work, - youtu.be...

I don't know the timestamp of where he says it, but I heard it last night, Bob got the 115 from a friend working on it at the Los Alamos lab, where they were cutting/shaping the cones. Found it interesting that Bob didn't want to talk about it in the doc, but was so open about it back then on camera.

Regardless, I love the story and I'm 100% a believer in Bob. Even from the QnA I posted above, to fire off answers like he does with such confidence and without taking a second to form a lie or think about repercussions of what he was saying just tells me he certainly knows in his own head what he saw.

Now whether or not all of that was his entire purpose of being there, IE, the government hired him specifically to do this, drugged/re-programmed his mind and put that information in there, obviously I don't know. I do know that I've spent a lot of time with people who lie, some very, very cunning and others not so much. While I certainly don't claim to be a human lie detector, I definitely have a BS meter that goes off internally when the smell hits the air. There's not one thing about him that seems disingenuous to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So they just happen to raid him looking for "deadly chemicals" right after he's been talking about element 115. Strikes me as a typical cover story but who knows.

Bob has been talking about 115 for decades.

So he takes this exotic material out of the lab and no one misses it and doesn't think to check him out on day 1?

So much to super secret labs and UFOs.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I can see him and Lear sitting around laughing about people believing the line

"the 115 from a friend working on it at the Los Alamos lab, where they were cutting/shaping the cones."

Hey, can you let me have some of the rare UFO element? Sure, Bob help yourself.

edit:

Guess the UFO carry extra as bulk and shape it when they need to refuel.

edit on 7/2/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

We should not forget Jacques Vallee's comments in his latest book Forbidden Science 4 which shows how Bob Bigelow had a moment of enlightment after employing Bob as a researcher for his Zeta Reticuli 2 Company and then discovered the precious Element 115 was in fact nothing more that industrial emulsifier.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Further Updates on the FBI Raid on United Nuclear.

Two new documents released via FOI from the Michigan State Police

File 1 (pdf)

File 2 (pdf)

They clearly show the chain of investigation of a homicide case conducted. Beginning on Jan 11th 2016 through to the raid on Bob's Business in July 2017

Of course it won't satisfy the Bob believers that this was all hyped up as something more for the movie. How can anyone prove something didn't happen? If the FBI didn't really record Bob's conversation on his grounds then how the hell can they produce evidence to prove they didn't?

The facts are plain to see for most people. Jeremy made it all up with Bob about this being about E115 and they are both liars.

edit on 13/11/2019 by mirageman because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join