It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dave649
If Bob took a lump of element 115, then what is his plans for it? That is important. If he intends to use it as evidence then why won't he come forth and have it studied? I would like to know his reasons for keeping it secreted, because I'm certain he has at least one reason.

Why not have it independently examined? Is he afraid?

Are you joking? A chunk of real and stable isotope chunk of element 115 would be worth a fortune to almost any country, and a real threat to national security if in the hands of anyone not in the current cabal of power brokers inside the classified military industrial complex. At least, they would sure see it that way. If those folks thought you or anyone common citizen had any amount of that you would be hog tied and immobilized before you made it to the parking lot. (figuratively speaking) .
Yes VERY afraid.
Look what happened to Phil Schneider. All of his metal samples were taken after he was killed. Even if they were faked, they were still taken by whoever killed him. Just the possibility of it being real is enough to trigger the secret goon squads.

Yes, but it's been claimed he stole some of the element, and has it hidden somewhere secure. Why hasn't he been threatened to give it back? Do you suppose they assume he has none? Would it really be that hard to persuade him to return it, if say his life or the life of his loved ones were threatened? I suppose we could say he has arranged for its public exposure if something were to happen to him, i.e. further insurance and deterrence.

The only thing I can think of is that the group in control are too concerned about drawing further attention to themselves, hence the likes of wire tapping and surveillance making more sense. Of course, bottom line, it's all speculative.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2019 by dave649 because: Duplicate

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2019 by dave649 because: Dup

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave649
It would be interesting to know if those text exchanges really happened. Also I'd like to know the details of their discussion, part of which Bob claims was relied back verbatim, and which it is implied is the real reason (or trigger) for their swoop.....

Above is a still of Jeremy's phone taken from the beginning of the movie. As you can see it has the correct date of the raid July 19th (no year is indicated but it should be 2017) timed at 5:00. This is 4 hours before the FBI raided Bob's business. Not only that . Bob's texts are dated 8/25 which would be August 25th at 8:01 PM. Which makes absolutely no sense at all.

So the whole text message exchange has to have been recreated for the cameras with only minor attention to actual detail of dates and times. The film makers could argue that this is for dramatic effect. Do people really think Jeremy was sitting around in his kitchen waiting for that message to come through with film cameras set up and ready? He was supposedly travelling back home when the raid happened with no foreknowledge.

The film is for entertainment and not necessarily every part of it is true.

edit on 19/4/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Of course that part was staged

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
As for the stable Element 115 story. Well assuming it existed you don't sneak materials like that out of secure US government facilities and continue to live a free life. Ask yourself why Edward Snowden had to run away rapidly to Russia and Julian Assange got holed up until recently in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London? They were dealing in leaking information.

Then ask why stealing secret materials and telling the world about it on TV means Bob Lazar was not thrown in jail?

Obviously there is one rule for UFO whistleblowers and another much harsher rule for others.
edit on 19/4/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good interview with Tim McMillan.

Retired police officer Lt. Tim McMillan steps into the Vault.  We speak about his amazing background on the force; an interaction during a routine stop that changed his life; a personal UFO sighting which piqued his interest into the unknown; and finally, his research in obtaining the official police records about the raid of United Nuclear – the Michigan based business of Bob Lazar. This incident was profiled in Jeremy Corbell’s recent documentary on Lazar, and Mt. McMillan weighs in, on what he found out.

originally posted by: interupt42

The judge says shysters all around the UFO field.

Yes on both sides of the fence mate.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Unless by trying to convict him only helps lend validity to his story -- and that a cover-up does exist.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Am I missing something here, or did it take them nearly 40 years to find out they were missing some 115?

Sounds fishy to me.

But if it really is missing then someone has hidden it. Which means that they interrogated all the current S4 lab workers first, before expanding their search to Lazar. Still sounds fishy, but it sounds like a good spy novel too.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So basically, Corbell and Lazar (and possibly mentor Curious George to some extent) colluded in sexing-up the raid from a softcore 'Confessions Of A Reverse Engineer' romp to a hardcore 'Bobby Does Dulce' conspiracy thriller that has absolutely nothing to do with the central theme of Jeremy Lockupyerdaughter Doorbell's film.

They could have told us.

They didn't. And they took my money, so I'm the bloody fool.

edit on 19-4-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Your comments aren't helpful and are contributing to the ruin of "American Ufology" CB!! You do realise you're a thorn in the side of the hippy social Tavistock2.0 Meme engineering department right?

Does it matter that the dates MM pointed out doesnt match as it's been presented in Corbells film?

Does it matter that the dates on the messages when considered against the raid docs don't add up?

I'm sure the dates were changed on the FOI doc to cover it up of course, because you know, smuggling highly radioactive materials that might not be stable enough to exist in the first place in a large enough and possibly lead shielded containment storage device out of a secure facility is...well is pretty easy!

I steal stationary from work all the time....just for the thrill of if mind! I mean who needs pens these days.....or the facts / truth!!

edit on p11536192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Your comments aren't helpful and are contributing to the ruin of "American Ufology" CB!! You do realise you're a thorn in the side of the hippy social engineering department right?

British thorns tend to be a bit more pointy, too.
We're less keen to leap on the hippy woo-woo bus.

As for "British Ufology", I'm not sure we even qualify for such a term - beyond little Nick Pope's 'UFO desk' in the 90s.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dave649

Or he got caught taking his friends out to see secret weapons tests and knew he was probably gonna get buried in the desert somewhere... So what better way to bring attention to yourself and as you pointed out...taking legal action against him after his "confession of working on alien spacecraft" would only bring more attention and headache for them...! Quite smart on lazars part really...he effectivley snookered them.

Lazar didn't bring area 51 to the world either, but granted he did bring worldwide attention to it much to the despair of the MIC, but he wasn't the first

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Am I missing something here, or did it take them nearly 40 years to find out they were missing some 115?

Sounds fishy to me.

But if it really is missing then someone has hidden it. Which means that they interrogated all the current S4 lab workers first, before expanding their search to Lazar. Still sounds fishy, but it sounds like a good spy novel too.

Good points

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Or he got caught taking his friends out to see secret weapons tests and knew he was probably gonna get buried in the desert somewhere... So what better way to bring attention to yourself and as you pointed out...taking legal action against him after his "confession of working on alien spacecraft" would only bring more attention and headache for them...! Quite smart on lazars part really...he effectivley snookered them.

Lazar didn't bring area 51 to the world either, but granted he did bring worldwide attention to it much to the despair of the MIC, but he wasn't the first

Who was the first? And what did they say?

Lazar said S-4 was the lab with the alien tech, not Area 51, but the public have sort've conflated both together so Area 51 is now synonmous with Aliens.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your very well thought out replies MM.

I like your take on Lazar. It does explain his knowledge, and then lack thereof knowledge. Maybe someday we will truly know (deathbead confession?)

Sounds like we agree on Corbell. Of coarse he placed himself in the movie over abundantly. He’s got to make a name for himself if he’s going to succeed in milking money off the ufology train.

I will give him some credit for making the movies though. I love that stuff, just don’t like him.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Site IV is on old bombing / radar maps from some considerable time before Lazar;

There is also mention of Area51 in the press in 1980, 9 years before Lazar came out;

So the names of the two locations and some hint at so what had been going on there in terms of secret testing was out there wayyy before Bob Lazar came along.

That article? Mentions Bob Staldol, a fine reporter and much loved. One could find it a little odd that he was Knapps mentor, all things considered of course!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Reading your thread my opinion is that BL works for the string pullers and he gets real truth and BS so he is easily found to be a fraud, yet the public are being conditioned still with the truth, it lingers because we know it's real but we also have the buffer of the BS, to keep people from getting too excited, they don't want a raging inferno, just a slow burning flame.

The beauty of the internet and especially sites like this is that the can gauge whether they have given TMI..... And fire in the rebuttals when required.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Interesting article, thank you. Are you a sceptic or a definite disbeliever?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

An experiencer trying to make sense of things BUT that doesn't swallow any BS that comes along, which I know isnt all that common amongst people that have seen unexplainable things.

Following this subject matter and the "phenomena" requires a liminal approach, I don't approach the subject with a goal or belief already set, doing that only leads you to the answers you seek and pollutes your judgment.

There is also the social conditioning, creation of memes and a strong will to control a narrative in this subject matter. This interests me greatly, it's the why they want to control it that is most fascinating as I admit I will probably never find the answer to what "it" is, there are still things we can understand, the human elements.

Dont pigeon hole yourself or others either, it's not a case of whether your are a believer or skeptic, there is an "and" not just an "or". Some of the best conversation I have had have been with people that hold diametrically opposing opinions/beliefs to myself, it's the best way to learn more in my opinion, but that's no the way it usually goes sadly.

I also have a sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously either, some people in this field of reaserch take themselves wayyy too seriously.

edit on p22705192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p24732192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join