It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

For those of you that have seen the recent 'Bob Lazar' movie or simply remember the multi-page and much flagged thread Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers then you may recall much debate about a particular part of the film. The part concentrating on an FBI raid of the Lazar’s business premises “United Nuclear” in Laingsburg, Michigan. The conspiracy story seeming to be built around Bob's story of removing element 115 from S4.

The film maker Jeremy Corbell has had much to say about it himself...

Was Bob Lazar raided by the FBI (and other agencies) in the middle of filming my recent movie Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers? YES… it happened. It was real. I have heard the craziest of stories - that I fabricated the raid for the film - that it didn't happen. What's shocking to me is that it is very clear from the opening scene of my film, that it did indeed happened. ...

I think it was because they were looking for a piece of the fuel source of the extraterrestrial craft he worked on - that they were looking for a piece of Element 115....

Event’s like this are a head-scratcher for sure. So let's put this conspiracy to bed. Yes, there was an actual, physical raid. Now the question is, did it have to do with his story about Area 51 and Element 115? That's for you to decide, my opinion is not as important as yours. In my film you get to see what happened just before the FBI (multi-agency) shakedown, and you be the judge. I trust in your analytical skills and logic.....

This happened just after I left filming an important part of the documentary about Element 115. So unfortunately, the raid DID in-fact happen. There's no photoshop, this happened. I felt so terrible the next day. I woke up to a barrage of texts and I felt horrible that the simple act of telling Bob’s story could have caused this type of disruption......

Sincerely
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell

Source : Extraordinary Beliefs

Well now we have a clearer picture as to what went on. So you can all make up your own minds thanks to the diligent work of law enforcement and criminal investigator ,Tim McMillan.

This was definitely not a staged or faked event. This raid happened and involved personnel from the local police and the FBI. It was real!

A released FOI file from the Laingsburg Michigan Police Department is now available that uncovers why Bob Lazar’s offices were raided in 2017. This is an agency assist report giving details of a July 19th 2017 search of United Nuclear Scientific. The business owned and ran by Bob Lazar in Laingsburg Michigan.

The report confirms the local police department was there to “Assist FBI Search Warrant”

Fortunately the narrative is fairly detailed and the key here is that

“..this investigation started in Houghton MU in regards to a homicide investigation involving poison. The search warrant will be for records and poisons that Lazar does sell. R/O [Reporting Officer] was advised that a hazmat team will also be involved in the execution of the search warrant...”

This refers to a homicide reported in 2015.

Aug 25, 2016

HOUGHTON, Mich. (WLUC) - An investigation continues after a Houghton woman was poisoned to death last December.
Janel Rene Sturzl, 31-year-old Houghton resident, became ill in October of 2015 where it was soon discovered she had been poisoned with lethal levels of thallium. She died on December 22, 2015.

Thallium is a heavy metal substance, and in the past, was used in agricultural pest control. The substance is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Cases reported of thallium poisoning are extremely rare in the United States.

Another thallium poisoning case took place this month to a Battle Creek, Michigan man, however, the two cases seem to be unrelated.

The Houghton Police are actively investigating leads. They are being assisted by the Western Upper Peninsula Health Department, Michigan State Police, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone who has any information on this investigation is asked to contact the Houghton Police Department...

Source : Upper Michigans Source

The report also confirms that Lazar gave permissionfor the search and a hazmat team was deployed and everyone cleared the building by 12:00.

In Tim McMillan’s words Bob was not being viewed as a suspect in a homicide investigation. However it infers, possibly, that the FBI thought Lazar was dealing in illegal toxic materials that may have been used to murder Janel Rene Sturzl.

Back to the Lazar search; for me, one of the most intriguing details of the report comes from the inference that, at least initially, Bob Lazar was being viewed as a suspect by the FBI. To be clear, nothing from the report makes me think law enforcement thought Lazar was directly involved in the murder of Janel Sturzl. Instead, there’s the suggestion the FBI thought Lazar was potentially involved in the unlawful possession or distribution of toxic chemicals.....

The report’s author suggests the FBI’s goal was not to simply obtain copies of sales records for past client purchases; as it’s been implied. Instead, the FBI’s intent was to physically search the property of United Nuclear Scientific for contraband – namely toxic poisons. Confirmation this isn’t simply a “records check” is further supported by the fact the report describes the pre-op briefing and actual execution of the search, with a HAZMAT team going in to clear the building before other investigators conducted the search....

United Nuclear only sells harmless radioactive Thallium isotopes that are fused and a part of epoxy disks. The substance referred to as “the poisoner’s poison,” which would’ve been used to kill Mrs. Sturzl would have been Thallium sulfate – an odorless, tasteless, fine powder form of the toxic post-transition metal. Could one speculate that Bob Lazar secretly sells banned poisonous chemicals on the black market? Sure. However, it’s important to note, the FBI clearly didn’t find anything of that nature during their search – as Bob Lazar is still a free man.

Source : Tim McMillan's Blog

The homicide case is to date still ongoing. So many details are still sealed. Not forgetting of course the tragic loss of life involved.

Is it feasible that there was more to this than meets the eye? Maybe?

Although the prosaic explanation would be that the FBI raid was merely a legitimate part of a homicide investigation........

So in the words of the film maker Jeremy Corbell - I'll leave you all to make up your own minds and "you be the judge. I trust in your analytical skills and logic"

edit on 18/4/2019 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the Bob Lazar film in the next day or so. I did hear him and Jeremy Corbell speaking to Larry King, and they said the FBI used an exact qouted line referencing something Bob and Jeremy had spoken about in private. Quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dave649

Yep you can make up your own minds up on that one too.

Full interview is here
edit on 18/4/2019 by mirageman because: added full interview

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So in the words of the film maker Jeremy Corbell - I'll leave you all to make up your own minds and "you be the judge.

The judge says shysters all around the UFO field.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hmmmm….
My mom lives in Laingsburg. I haven't watched the film, but I will now, and do some digging on this, and ask around Laingsburg for any good local stories about this.
God knows, it is a tiny town, where everyone knows everyone, or is related. LOL
edit on 18-4-2019 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Undoubtedly, and this can be seen to be especially alluring if there is money involved. Frankly, I suspect Bob would admit there is a monetary motivation for partaking in the film. I'm not sure if he was paid, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't. Now in fairness to Bob, he's often reluctant to talk about these matters for fear of any backlash on his business aspirations.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The facts are that this incident was real. Plus in 2003 United Nuclear was raided for shipping restricted chemicals across state lines. Now perhaps every 14 years someone in authority decides to remind Lazar he's under surveillance? But it's a rather weak argument.

The last FBI raid occurred nearly two years ago on Wednesday July 19th 2017. It would seem on the face of it that because Bob did not go to jail that this really was part of the stated homicide investigations and he's totally innocent from any involvement there. The movie was finally released in December 2018. A long time after the FBI raid.

I think if people looked deep enough that the whole Lazar case could be solved once and for all. Given enough resources of course. But sometimes people don't even want to look....

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think if people looked deep enough that the whole Lazar case could be solved once and for all. Given enough resources of course. But sometimes people don't even want to look....

What is your thoughts on Lazar — truther or hoaxer?

I’m personally on the fence with Lazar.

I’m not on the fence with Jeremy Corbell. He’s a whiny little tool that thinks far too much of himself. He washed up as a photographer, so why not get on the ufology money train...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We were at element 113 on the Periodic table just before Bob said an isotope of 115 was stable and was proved to at least be able to prove we do know all the way to 115 and up to 118 Now.

His story though totally wacky, has some measure of truth in there for me.

I am on the fence with him too. My inner Sherlock says why risk ridicule unless you have something and the attempt to cover this man's theory up are interesting too. But I haven't studied the last 20 elements like I have the 1st 100

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Toxic chemicals, even radioisotopes of ALL elements (except large amounts of plutonium and uranium are not "illegal". But of course they don't need to be illegal in the first place.

What people do with them can certainly be illegal.

The FBI, if they stated that Thallium was illegal, are full of cr*p as usual.

edit on 18-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Toxic chemicals, even radioisotopes of ALL elements (except large amounts of plutonium and uranium are not "illegal". But of course they don't need to be illegal in the first place.

What people do with them can certainly be illegal.

The FBI, if they stated that Thallium was illegal, are full of cr*p as usual.

Just to clarify for yourself and anyone else who did not fully comprehend what this FBI raid entailed.

The FBI did not state that Thallium was illegal. They were checking whether Bob Lazar's company "United Nuclear" was in unlawful possession of Thallium Sulfate. They were investigating a local homicide incident where the victim had been poisoned with lethal levels of thallium.

United Nuclear does sell harmless thallium isotopes fused as a part of epoxy disks.

"All our Radioisotope sources are NRC Exempt 'safety sealed' sources. The radioactive material in the disks cannot be removed or altered - it is fused and part of the plastic/epoxy disk. The disks measure 1" in diameter and just under 1/8" thick.

These radioactive sources are low level and exempt from Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) regulations and licensing. They do not require any sort of special handling or storage

See : United Nuclear Disk Sources

But it is not beyond possibility that the company could have been handling and selling substances unlawfully. Bob was charged back in 2006 with violating the Federal Hazardous Substances Act and shipping restricted chemicals across state lines.

The fact that there was no further action taken means that the FBI have eliminated Bob and United Nuclear from their enquiries on this matter.

I trust that helps a clearer understanding of this matter. It may even cause you to review your opinion of the FBI too?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What is your thoughts on Lazar — truther or hoaxer?

I’m personally on the fence with Lazar.

It's a tough one and I sit on the fence too. For some reason there remains huge gaps. Bob doesn't appear to be able to produce photos from his school/college days or remember people who sat on the school bus with him. It's like he didn't exist anywhere for parts of his life. Do his parents not have anything to say on all of this?

George Knapp has been investigating the case for 30 years and everything remains an enigma to this day. So is it just that Bob is lying about huge parts of the story? Or is there something else preventing the full truth getting out? I really don't know.

If I hazard a guess then maybe Bob was set up in some way. What if he was paid to be the fall guy? Someone on the inside wanted a story leaked. Bob agreed to be the stooge and tell the story and thought he could disappear. Which of course he sort of did. Although it's not like he's completely shunned the attention.

Like I said if someone threw enough resources at it then you could probably solve it beyond reasonable doubt.

edit on 19/4/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I’m not on the fence with Jeremy Corbell. He’s a whiny little tool that thinks far too much of himself. He washed up as a photographer, so why not get on the ufology money train...

The Lazar movie did nothing much more than retread old ground. Jeremy's Patient 17 was interesting and he was good fun on the AMA on here. But he took a lot of criticism for the Lazar film and became rather abrasive and defensive after its release. Some harsh and some deserved. I would say there was too much of HIM in the documentary when it was supposed to be about Bob Lazar.

The whole FBI raid scenario was also obviously re-written and re-enacted for the film. Much was made of Bob and Jeremy discussing something about E115 in the woods and then the FBI swooping in the next day on Bob's business. Rapid interchanges of text messages between Bob and Jeremy flashed on screen at the beginning of the movie supposedly as this whole thing went down in real time.

That's obviously not what happened. I wouldn't even be surprised if Bob knew exactly why the FBI raided the premises but it made a great story. So it became a key piece of the movie. When in fact after the release of this report we can see that it formed part of a homicide investigation and not the concocted story in the woods. Think about it!

BUSTED!

If anyone actually bothered to check the pdf of the report this raid was not organised on the spur of a moment less than 24 hours after Jeremy and Bob were chatting in the woods . The search warrant was requested on the Monday 17th July 2017 with local police.

That was two days before the raid.

However Bob and Jeremy have made it clear that they were talking in the woods on Bob's property the day before (which would be Tuesday 18th July 2017) .Bob says Jeremy left next morning and simultaneously the FBI raided Bob's business premises (Wednesday 19th July 2017).

There's no need to believe me listen to the first minutes of the interview with Larry King.

Some people might call that artistic licence. Others may choose another word.

I say you be the judge. I trust in your analytical skills and logic

edit on 19/4/2019 by mirageman because: date clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Gasoline is almost as Fatal as thallium if swallowed, just like thousands of other substances, and they aren't illegal or restricted.
Cigarette smokers are actually inhaling a bit of thallium every time they inhale.
You or me, or anyone else cannot be in unlawful possession of Thallium Sulfate because it is fully legal for anyone to buy, own, use, period.
Thallium
Safety data sheet available to download at that link and even purchase the chemical.

ANY form of Thallium can be purchased legally in GB and the USA, and Canada, not sure about other countries.
Any form of thallium is fatal if ingested, not just thallium sulfate, which when thallium combined with sulfuric acid will make thallium sulfate.
Solid chunks of pure Thallium can be bought and turned into thallium sulfate easily by ANYONE. It isn't "restricted".

It might be soon if bad apples use it for evil purposes though.

The FBI has a long way to go to become credible with the people of the USA, and have operated above the law and murdered a lot of people, including pregnant woman, and children. When they do a raid and tell people they are looking for restricted chemicals, or some other loose use of words, they are simply lying, and hoping that people will not question it or be knowledgeable enough to argue about it.
Never argue with the FBI jack boots though, even if they are wrong. They will arrest you for obstructing a federal officer.

When purchasing these kinds of substances, it is assumed the person buying it has a legitimate and professional use for it, plus there will be traceability involved with the purchase. I find nothing wrong with the FBI investigating a sale of Thallium by Lazar's company, but what I find fishy is them claiming or alluding he did something illegal with it and conducting a raid, rather than just a suited officer flashing a badge and asking them for information about a sale, and a sale to whomever purchased thallium.
edit on 19-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know if those text exchanges really happened. Also I'd like to know the details of their discussion, part of which Bob claims was relied back verbatim, and which it is implied is the real reason (or trigger) for their swoop.

I'm watching the Lazar movie. I don't care for the deep voiced narrator, at all. What I did find interesting were the photographs Corbell acquired showing off a hand scanner (maybe not exact name), which Bob was amazed to see, because according to him that same technology was used to gain access into S-4. He had tried explaining it to others years ago, but not many people seemed to believe him.

That was interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It comes in many different flavors from many different sources;

But....it was a film, it was not a documentary, as you always say MM it's "entertainment" which doesn't have to be based on fact.

Facts these days, seem to be harder and harder to come by.

edit on p53854192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So they just happen to raid him looking for "deadly chemicals" right after he's been talking about element 115. Strikes me as a typical cover story but who knows.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
By doing this, the government proved that Lazars S4 story was true.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If Bob took a lump of element 115, then what is his plans for it? That is important. If he intends to use it as evidence then why won't he come forth and have it studied? I would like to know his reasons for keeping it secreted, because I'm certain he has at least one reason.

Why not have it independently examined? Is he afraid?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave649
If Bob took a lump of element 115, then what is his plans for it? That is important. If he intends to use it as evidence then why won't he come forth and have it studied? I would like to know his reasons for keeping it secreted, because I'm certain he has at least one reason.

Why not have it independently examined? Is he afraid?

Are you joking? A chunk of real and stable isotope chunk of element 115 would be worth a fortune to almost any country, and a real threat to national security if in the hands of anyone not in the current cabal of power brokers inside the classified military industrial complex. At least, they would sure see it that way. If those folks thought you or anyone common citizen had any amount of that you would be hog tied and immobilized before you made it to the parking lot. (figuratively speaking) .
Yes VERY afraid.
Look what happened to Phil Schneider. All of his metal samples were taken after he was killed. Even if they were faked, they were still taken by whoever killed him. Just the possibility of it being real is enough to trigger the secret goon squads.

<<   2  3 >>

join