It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame on fire in Paris

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That was called WORLD WAR 2.During war a lot of old
buildings get destroyed along with millions of people!
The "so called Christian west" weren't the only ones
bombing the # out of cities.The allies ended a war
that Germany started!

link   
Such a tragedy, and we still are arguing with each other, for gods sake give it a break for once.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: djz3ro

a reply to: vinifalou

Shhhhh, whatever you do, don't bring up the muslim invasion disguised as Soro's caravans of courage, the surrender monkeys are living up to their name.

The French have no-one to blame for this historic destruction except themselves and their pathetic political posturing - you want to allow haters into your country - reap the consequences.

So because the French have allowed "haters" into their country they deserve Notre Dam being set on fire accidentally by a contractor carrying out renovations? Makes perfect sense...

No, because they let haters into their country, we are witnessing the inevitable - which they were warned about WAY before the invasion started. Warnings going back to the Crusades.

You logic is missing the human equation and the muslim desire to convert or die....

So, let me make sure we have this straight. A hellacious roof fire during renovations is because the French have "allowed haters into their country", and thus a renovation fire is the inevitable outcome of that.

And that has...what to do with the price of tea in China? (figure of speech, not a real question, people)

link   

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Catholic Churches in France have been under fire as of late. Beheaded statues, crosses formed of feces, satanic symbols are becoming commonplace. We shouldn't assume this was a form of vandalism, but we shouldn't deny that it very well could be.

Sata nic symbols and shattered statues: Several Catholic churches have been under attack in France
edit on 15-4-2019 by Tartuffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
This photo gives an idea of why it might have been difficult to get fire engines close to it quickly. Fire boats were used on the fire also, apparently.

Once again a building surrounded by water on fire, with todays technology, is impossible to extinguish.

Yessir
edit on 15/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I didnt say anything about the country you live in and if I got the name wrong oh well. It was in response to someone else who made the Hunchback reference. I never saw the cartoon. At lease I knew it started with an E.
In any event it seems I have offended you so I am sorry. Pardon s'il vous plaît.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

link   

Shhhhh, whatever you do, don't bring up the muslim invasion disguised as Soro's caravans of courage, the surrender monkeys are living up to their name.

The French have no-one to blame for this historic destruction except themselves and their pathetic political posturing - you want to allow haters into your country - reap the consequences.

So because the French have allowed "haters" into their country they deserve Notre Dam being set on fire accidentally by a contractor carrying out renovations? Makes perfect sense...

No, because they let haters into their country, we are witnessing the inevitable - which they were warned about WAY before the invasion started. Warnings going back to the Crusades.

You logic is missing the human equation and the muslim desire to convert or die....

My logic isn't in question here, I'm waiting to see what the news is on the source of the blaze, there is no logical reason at this point to believe this was vandalism, terrorism or an attack on Christianity...

link   

going to withhold judgement until the cause can be fully investigated.

However, if I had to lob a guess in the wind...My money is on "refugees" (AKA 5th column) who are so obviously "well assimilated" into French culture.

AKA terrorism or just plain old arson if not done for a political reason

Could be wrong, nothing but speculation on my part but I would not be surprised in light of the other attacks on churches and other houses of worship we have seen

Took them 100 years to build this great landmark, either way we will rebuild as we always rebuild. Wish psychopathic nut jobs with a statement to make would keep their BS away from congregants trying to practice their religions peacefully

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

How the f# is shouts of clear alarm celebrating??? Did you even watch those 9 seconds? They sound terrified!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
According to France24, officials in Paris have said that they don't expect the building as a whole to collapse.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My logic isn't in question here, I'm waiting to see what the news is on the source of the blaze, there is no logical reason at this point to believe this was vandalism, terrorism or an attack on Christianity...

whilst you're waiting to see, you might want to follow and monitor this incident being ignored by CNN & the tards.....

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That isn't evidence of them celebrating. Takbir is used in many contexts, for instance in sorrow or defiance.

link   

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
Catholic Churches in France have been under fire as of late. Beheaded statues, crosses formed of feces, satanic symbols are becoming commonplace. We shouldn't assume this was a form of vandalism, but we shouldn't deny that it very well could be.

Sata nic symbols and shattered statues: Several Catholic churches have been under attack in France

Just been reading about this and came straight to he sure to see if anyone else has mentioned it. Apparently someone tried to mention it on a news channel and got cut off

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Why has this got to do with a burning structure?

Maybe start a thread instead on why some Arabs are in France, and why were the French in the Arab world as colonists for centuries?
I'll join your there

It has to do with the issue France is having with population replacement. Some guy took his tweet down that the fire was done on purpose. Also multiple fires since 2018-2019 targeting churches. 2nd largest one was done on February.

same in germany with 6% percent muslims. a slow replacement but panic is growing. by the way the churches were attacked either by fanatics, feminist or islamist. lately in strasbourg around 80 graves have been daubed with swastikas at a Jewish cemetery. happens everywhere in europe regulary.

Accidents happen, and accidents happen at historic churches, and accidents can happen during Holy Week. But accidents do not happen at historic churches during Holy Week. This is no accident, it is arson. Sheep Smith of FOX News cuts off French guy from giving a recent history of church fires in France.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm sure that's a trustworthy source , lets all point the finger because ... why not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join