It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame on fire in Paris

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Very could well be but the fact that it is inside a larger pattern of not just French but global church vandalism and burning, as well as the fact that they had multiple redundancies in place and none of them worked, still seems suspicious to me. I am on the fence, but I am tilting more towards the side that the system was hacked or allowed to fail.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

As anyone who has set fires knows

I wouldn't know, as i'm not a professional arsonist !

This has been a week now
the timeline indicates that

The smell of smoke was at first called in at 6.20
Early evening Mass was underway,
but the Cathedral wasn't evacuated
as no real, or mortal danger was ascertained

At this point a Church Warden probably went to investigate
(Hence the vids and photos of 'some Dude' on the roof)

At 6.40, a second call was made
the fire crew arrived 10 mins later
(6.50, or there abouts)

By the time of their initial assesments
-more help, clear the area, creation of a security zone -
the water couldn't have been deployed before at least 6.10/.20

As you say, the beams and joists are in wood
ancient wood : old, dessicated wood, good for tinder
It would take very little to set them ablaze

Given the tools being used
at the very least
these kinds of things :

They would'nt need to be left 'on'
Just still plugged in...

Old buildings (i work in one)
without a circuit breaker
only need a very small overcharge
to either provoke a blackout
or at worse, a very localised fire
(quick, find an extinguisher !)

Maybe it's all down to a trainee
"Compagnon de devoir'
who didn't unplug his tool
Which seems a likely turnout

No conspiracy
neither terrorist nor religious

TheJesuit will be along soon
to catagorically affirm that
the worker was called 'Jamel'

or some other such nonsense

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

On every work site that fallow EU standards as France would. I don't think they would hook up many el-tools to a single 25amp fuse to over load the cables.

Unles they were Polish workes who have no knowledge of how el-power works.

The only way the fire would start by elektrisity is if a singel junction box is hooked up to a 25 amp fusebox with a lot of power tools hooked up to the junction box. And you would have to use a few of them to overload the junction box cable that is hooked up to the fusebox. Fire would have been caused by the cable that leads from the junctionbox to the fuse box being overloaded, and the current would fry the cable isolation and start to burn. But you have to use the tools to be able to overload the cable so that the electric current burns through the cable-isolation and starts a fire.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Absolutely broke my heart. I studied Ancient Art History and Architecture. Never had the privilege to see in person but what a terrible loss. To see a piece of history that survived such traumatic history and to have survived so long, but everything has an end.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Queenofshebafirst
Absolutely broke my heart. I studied Ancient Art History and Architecture. Never had the privilege to see in person but what a terrible loss. To see a piece of history that survived such traumatic history and to have survived so long, but everything has an end.

Yes everything have a end. The end of this Cathedral is also depicted in I Pet Goat 2. The Cathedral in Notre-Dame was the keeper of the Crown of Thornes. The one that was put on Jesus head.

As Jesus drifts out of the cave on he's boat you will notice that the Crown Of Thornes wanishes from he's head just before the pillars on the Church in the background starts collapse. And a New Mark is left on Jesus forhead……

NB. The relic was also saved just before the pillars started to collapse in France….. So there is some Connections here…….that peopel don't see.

Question: Does France want to rebuild the old Cathedral or build something New that will represent something different....? Is this relevant to the Mark left on Jesus forhead after the Crown of Thornes wanish....?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
The Chief architect said new fire equipment and monitoring had been set up in 2010. There was no way this was caused by fault wiring

One of the possibilities that I have seen reported is that it was an electrical fault on the temporary elevators set up to take the workers to the top of scaffolding, something that was not there in 2010.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

How was the end of Notre Dame predicted in that animation? It looks nothing like Notre Dame. It's a random symbol of the church in general in my opinion. They don't look like at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

How was the end of Notre Dame predicted in that animation? It looks nothing like Notre Dame. It's a random symbol of the church in general in my opinion. They don't look like at all.

Why is the Notre Dame the actuall Church. Because it is the the keeper of Jesus Crown of Thornes.

The sequance in I Pet Goat 2 is about Jesus and the Crown of Thornes,.... not actually the Church it is just added information. In I Pet Goat 2 the Crown of Thorns wanish from Gods head. And Jesus is left with just a Mark on He's forhead as he floats on towards the sunset. If you dont understand the importance this have you are not the right one to argue this topic, because you have no christian knowledge...... You have no faith. You are the representativ of the Mark that is left on Jesus forhead after the Crown of Thornes wanish from his head.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Why is the Notre Dame the actuall Church. Because it is the the keeper of Jesus Crown of Thornes.

The sequance in I Pet Goat 2 is about Jesus and the Crown of Thornes,.... not actually the Church it is just added information. In I Pet Goat 2 the Crown of Thorns wanish from Gods head. And Jesus is left with just a Mark on He's forhead as he floats on towards the sunset. If you dont understand the importance this have you are not the right one to argue this topic, because you have no christian knowledge...... You have no faith. You are the representativ of the Mark that is left on Jesus forhead after the Crown of Thornes wanish from his head.

No offence man but thats a huge leap you're taking there. Its nit Notre Dame and this creepy cartoon is not a prediction of anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

No offence man but thats a huge leap you're taking there. Its nit Notre Dame and this creepy cartoon is not a prediction of anything.

It is not really huge leap. It is only so if you put Your Focus on the Church and not the other details.

It is not without reason the Crown of Thornes wanishes from Jesus head in I Pet Goat 2 just before the pillars fall. The real relic was also saved from Notre-Dame Cathedral just before the pillars collapsed in real time.

It is not a huge leap when the French presiden Macron also want to rebuild the Cathedral based on modern ideology and not spiritual ideology…..Hense the meaning of the Crown Of Thornes and Christianity.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are using numbers in the Bible as a playbook!

Fox News reported “NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IS OVER 800 YEARS OLD”

The number 800 in the Bible means: a fire!

Read the full article: Notre Dame Fire: The Real Meaning Now Uncovered! (Video)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLightArk

Well, construction was begun in 1163 which is 856 years ago and completed in 1345 which is 674 years ago.

What's the bible say about 856? Or 674?

That website is frowned upon here, btw.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thanks. Felt like I was reading gibberish. Technically, it really was as I'm not a gamer nor have ever been near Scotland.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join