It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

DJT El Sisi of Egypt.

Relations making "a quantum leap."

"What she (FLOTUS) saw with the pyramids was,,, you could call it the seventh wonder or the eight wonder of the world..."

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
I'm liking it.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interview of: James Baker - Day 1

Doug Collins Release Baker Transcript on the house floor. Very important - by the book.

edit on 9-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trump already said hes giving Mexico a year warning to fix their mess before he closes the border, so I dont think thats what is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Guys, I’d really like your help with something if any of you happen to have a clue. This is something that’s irked me for months because I just don’t get it - it’s so obscure. And from Forbes Media of all places.

This could be a thread on its own, I get it. But there’s no group of people I’d rather ask for help than y’all.

Here’s the thing: I referenced this link back in Part 16 but omitted this detail because it wasn’t the point of my post; it just reminded me how annoyed I am I haven’t been able to understand it yet.

In Forbes motion to the court for release of Sater sealed files, a number of exhibits are provided with all of them being articles or public info re: Trump and Sater. Yet Exhibit M stands out like a sore thumb. It’s like playing the what doesn’t belong here game? Yet for some odd reason they felt in their court case motion it WAS important. I just don’t see the detail as to why?

Link

[Exhibit M, p. 196]
It’s a photocopy of a Supreme Court case from 1857???

Anyone got a clue, I’m all ears. The autist in me cant help myself.

edit on 9-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe you like my edit better

OR

Maybe the referrals to AG Barr...or the Mueller report to congress?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
a reply to: IAMTAT

Had to. I’m not a Sn0wden. I’m not a No Name. I’m not a Lieu.

OPSEC matters. I will always take my Oath seriously.

Coincidence. Lastname initial W.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
a reply to: IAMTAT

Had to. I’m not a Sn0wden. I’m not a No Name. I’m not a Lieu.

OPSEC matters. I will always take my Oath seriously.

Coincidence. Lastname initial W.

TL has problems? That's a shame.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Do Ted Lieu's issues have anything to do with his friend Ed Buck?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

there are no coincidences

o7

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
very interesting imagery in this DJT TWEET video

Notice the end: Dark hall to LIGHT.

Dark To Light...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

It's funny because in that section that you're asking about it has this

Ship Don Quixote, of 1,429 tons burden

Wasn't there something about windmills a little while back?

FYI: it's Exhibit M, and it's on page 169 where it starts. The part I quoted is on page 177.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

o7

PJ - Several issues. Eddy. DiFi.
Collect/post Lieu position regarding ICE.
LA / Long Beach Ports

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

rumor has it there are no customs checks on tankers coming from offshore oil rigs.

just sayin

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What an awfully weird coincidence. I saw that posted earlier too. Think it was dash.

I looked the documents over and started at the beginning of the Supreme Court case(195ish) and it was about the water ways act in SF from 1851, all I could come up with was ,some stuff about the gold rush, and the recent stuff about some ponds in a new subdivision in that area. EPA and some amendments to the water act signed by trump recently. Sparked outrage. Maybe they threw it in there accidentally on purpose.

Watch the water 💧 I mean “everything has meaning” but yeah that’s why it takes so many peoples brains here, no one person can intake this much information and then explain it to the masses.

Teamwork - and big respect for going through all these documents. They look pretty interesting but time consuming. We do more of the governments job than they do, really. They never even read the bills they pass.
a reply to: Guyfriday

edit on 9-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: blueman12

Do I really have to spell it out for you?

DON[ald]
Quixote

And Q crumbs are sanchismos.

Honestly, I don't have time to invest in the Qanon conspiracy to know what that means. I hope you're right. I certainly can't say you're wrong having not done the research myself. There is just a grandiose feeling of "it's too good to be true" in this notion of Qanon and all that it brings.

I give props to researchers out there, and I truly hope this is not a wild goose chase by co-intel ops... I only have to say that the public release of Qanon hard info will change my mind to this being a reality..

I have to confess.. I can only give fallible doubt to this conspiracy, but doubt is needed in all things. Yet, I can't say I have done any research to further the conversation beyond that. Therefore, I hope you guys are right and my doubts rest in vain.

If this does come out to be true, I will forever bow to the people who had researched and spread this information. Yet, at this point, I am unconvinced.
edit on 9-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It's funny because in that section that you're asking about it has this

Ship Don Quixote, of 1,429 tons burden

Wasn't there something about windmills a little while back?

FYI: it's Exhibit M, and it's on page 169 where it starts. The part I quoted is on page 177.

There was a reference to windmills but I’m not sure what that would mean?

This old obscure Supreme Court case being thrown into the motion to intervene for Sater’s sealed records has had me pretty confused for awhile. Lol

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

For a wild goose chase it's pretty interesting that the mainstream media would run hundreds upon hundreds of smear articles about it

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Legalese docu gives me a headache and don't know enough about that Sater unsealing case but see if this link gives any clues on why this specific Supreme Court case helps their case.

supreme.justia.com...

Oddly, one of my Aunt's sued DJT back in late 70's for very similar reason. She lost and Trump Tower was built.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Legendary.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join