It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be nothing...could also mean I see you!!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Anyone find the cause of death/ type of illness?

Only thing I found was Twitter post from February which said she was at the doctors office.

Would like to know how she died, beyond unspecified illness for two months.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Apparently, Barr told congress today that he expects the investigation into FISA abuse to be completed in May or June.

If true, then this confirms the investigation has been going on for quite a while now.

The watch on drop 3231 shows 4/10/19 on the watch face.

Wonder if they are related?
edit on 10-4-2019 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

First crumb... SB2 takes CAPS only of a post and then uses its simple gematria to link to an associated post.

That's fine for individual links but what could you achieve with a full list of all "CAPS Only" gematria for ALL posts?

What would it show if you had a complete list and then cross referenced how many Q posts gematria refer back to each post in the list.

So far I've done this for a third of Q Posts and the top 3 Q posts pointed to through gematria are:
#20 (23 connections)
#91 (20 connections)
#23 (17 connections).

Imagine these posts and their connections displayed in the same way Q showed MSM connections to FBI, DOJ, etc. Then imagine an outer circle of posts referenced by the previous layer - you then have a web! More layers give you a fuller web until you have its entirety.

edit on 10-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

and then .....

the exposed guilty parties end up in an "ICU" in a hospital 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ending up in the ICU would be a blessing..Suicide weekend.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ending up in the ICU would be a blessing..Suicide weekend.

Every ICU is a road to an "URN" 😎

All depends on what fork in the road you take 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well, isn't that special. I was aware of Unit 8200 but not this one.
Some of them are ideal candidates for what’s known as quality assurance, or QA, searching for and fixing bugs in software and hardware. I know this from personal experience as I hired a few of them. The interview process, well let me just say is different and requires unique mgmt skills to guide them but I preferred them as they didn't require any hand-holding to get the job done.
Ro'im Rachok

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

This pic says: "watch the water" 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It just occurred to me that William Barr revealed the existence ongoing SPYGATE Investigations today, because there will be several redactions in the Mueller report, related to "ongoing investigations".

Barr is getting ahead of the evil anti-America news media. While breathlessly reviewing the Mueller report next week, they'll drool while declaring, "These ongoing investigations must be related to how the Southern District of New York is closing in on Trump, his businesses, and family!"

Thanks to AG Barr's pre-emptive strike today, CNN and MSNBC won't sound so convincing when attempting to drag President Trump through the mud, due to the redacted "ongoing investigation" sections.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This pic says: "watch the water" 😎

I wish we could put AG Barr on a diet/exercise routine. He's relying on statins and hypertension meds, for health maintenance. I really want Barr to last through the Trump presidency, but he doesn't look good.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Send your thanks to Eric Schneiderman...Blockades removed!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great find EMN!

Sorry for the delay responding... I've been working on a way to use Artificial Intelligence to reverse engineer the Web of connected Posts that Q has - but it's heavy going on the brain cells and fingers.

Do we get to test it out for you when your finish
PM me please

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Watch the water... International waters...

That is where guilty people (with enough money to buy a boat) go to avoid subpoenas.

L. Ron Hubbard did it.
edit on 10-4-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Watch the water... International waters...

That is where guilty people (with enough money to buy a boat) go to avoid subpoenas.

L. Ron Hubbard did it.

Do you remember when BO allowed US citizens overseas to be killed if they were terrorists. It is all in what you call the enemy.

Hellfire missiles are a real bitch at sea. There are also no pesky witnesses.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

did "Q" ever say the code was using gematria... or did you just decide that on your own?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The "Q" project allows for multi faceted interpretation.
Artistic creation is "keyed" by the Muse or Muses.

The Muses are the nine daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne [Memory]. Zeus came to Mnemosyne on nine consecutive nights and the nine daughters were the result of those nine unions. Mnemosyne

The Greek version of gematria is Isopsephy.

('Nine maidens, praise the glorious power of Artemis'), what does the product of all its elements equal?"

Why rational numbers though?
Perhaps it has to do with order of operations, DaVi(nci) for example?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I don't care if the arrests ever come.

But just look at it this way.
Q started in the end of 2017.
In that time peace has been achieved on the Korean peninsula there have been political upheavals in Saudi Arabia and across much of Europe.
There have been hundreds upon hundreds of sudden and unexplained resignations across all u.s. politics and major heads of multinational corporations.
All of that was going on while Democrats were playing every dirty trick in the book through attacks in the media and fake reporting and of course the Mueller investigation which was hanging like a dark cloud over everything.
After the midterm elections and the Republican control of the Senate it's a New Jack City baby.
The lefties painted themselves into a powerless corner.
They control the house which is only good for making a lot of noise but not for getting any sort of legislation passed.
And now in the past two days we learn from official sources that there are multiple ongoing investigations into uranium one and fisa gate.
And if we are finding out about these investigations now then they are near completion or already done
Trump has played his opponents like a fiddle.
But don't you worry honey.
If there are going to be any sort of public arrests you can almost hear the handcuffs clicking already.
Do try and enjoy the show
edit on 4 10 2019 by dashen because: The show is not even over yet

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join