It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timely Needs Our Support

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
YAH!!!!

So happy to hear your wife is doing well. I'm sure she will hate having to go slow in her recovery, but it sure sounds like she has the fighting spirit to get back to where she was before her fall.

Please keep us posted.

Again, so happy for all of you!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Triffic news, mate! Great to hear!

Will keep sending the good vibes your way.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm glad she's doing better.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wonderful news!

Recognizing you both is a fantastic thing.

So is needing to be sedated. On the surface sometimes that will make people feel bad but it means that she's itching to get out of there and back to normal life. The main thing with this kind of incident is to make sure she listens to the doctors (super critical when it comes to spine and brain) and just rests.

Trying to bail out of the hospital early when recovering from this type of injury is no good, so I'm sure she's in great hands and hopefully you guys just hang out there a bit, watch some crappy hospital tv, eat some bland food, but most importantly enjoy each others company and keep us all updated.

This made my day.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thats better news..still, sorry to hear about what happened to her.

Always wonderful to see that most people in the ATS community is caring for eachother.

Keep hanging in there Timely...strenght and hope for a swift recovery for your partner. Prayers are still with you..

edit on 27/3/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Today I could feel a slight squeeze whilst holding her left hand and the Nurse noted some slight movement in her left leg. That is most encouraging !

Occupational therapist has given her some things to remember for tomorrow, but she was encouraged that she remembered what she had been shown in the first instance.

Onward and upwards ! 😀

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

She is a fighter and doing great! Wonderful to hear!
It may take time, but she is headed in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Great news man!
It's nice to feel the positivity in your last couple of posts!
Encouraging.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Still thinking of y'all and sending prayers, Timely. Wish we could do more, brother.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks.

Linda was due to leave the ICU to go to a ward ( with one on one care ) yesterday but has had a small setback.

They have re - intubated her as she vomited during the night after sleeping all day yesterday.

Another CT scan showed more minor bleeding which the team of surgeons deemed not serious enough for surgery. ( breaths a sigh of relief ! )

I will go in this afternoon to see her, She has her sister and a good friend visiting today ( only two visitors at a time ) her friend is a hairdresser who is going to get some knots out of her hair and plait it for her, which is so nice of her !

Again, we appreciate the ongoing support, it really is heartening and very much appreciated !

Will keep you all posted.

P.S. I have not replied to you all individually, not through a lack of desire, just really busy fitting everything into my day, which also has a 1 hour commute each way.

Thank you ALL again !

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am very happy to hear the great news, Timely!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the update Dave! Continued prayers and well wishes for Linda.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
HUGE Hugs Dave.
G

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

...her friend is a hairdresser who is going to get some knots out of her hair and plait it for her, which is so nice of her !

Folk can be so precious and healing (for all involved) when it's a tough situation.

Thanks for the update and respect, Brother, you are doing an impressive job TCB.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the updates.....glad to see there are some improvements....and I imagine with each number of improvements, there may be a small set back or two.

She's lucky to have friends and family by here side....and that there are others to ease your life some.
As she slowly improves, remember to take care of yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nice to read that things are slowly improving. Best wishes to both of you.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Timely my heart and prayers go out to you

When I heard through the "grapevine" that life was amiss, it had me in tears. I am so sorry. WIS Hugs.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well wishes!!!

You know whats funny? Our relationships here on ATS are more real than real life in some instances.

We get to know the clan and empathy builds over the years.

We all have that 1 or 2 family members IRL that are ar^eholes with little chance of reconciliation.

I have seen ATS in action, caring and hurting and praying together.

They have given me strength, sanity, hope and clarity in my hour of need.

Thanks you to all of ATS

I can not thank everyone enough !!

You don't need to - we are here for each other.

Stay strong.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well put !
Totally agree !

She has made some improvement from the setback,
I will update later, lots of calls to make and I'm quite tired.

Cheers !

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Happy to hear that Linda has been recovering from her setback. I look forward to future updates.

Now make sure you're looking after yourself too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join