It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Shamrock6
originally posted by: GreenGunther
originally posted by: Bone75
originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: TheJesuit
My only suspicion personally was about the lack of blood on the walls which I found odd, but it has been explained that blood splatter wouldn't occur in this instance (can't remember the technical details sorry)
Only if the bodies were placed there after being shot.
He had 2 high-powered rifles and a shotgun. Those walls should've been covered in spatter and bullet holes if that's where they were shot.
That’s the oddest thing to me about the vid.
I’ve done a lot of hunting. I didn’t see one blood pool, wall splatter or exit wound.
It still makes no sense to me.
Then you’re not paying very much attention.
originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
It's good to ask questions. I have some. And maybe some answers
- What person in their right mind wants to watch a video of someone murdering people?
- Where does someone acquire the idea that murdering innocent people is OK and broadcasting it to the world is a good thing?
- Why does anyone think they need to possess the kind of weaponry?
- Why is this in Skunk works? Because claiming it's fake is offensive and patently stupid.
- Why do spent cartridges seemingly disappear? You have never broadcast low resolution imagery via facebook. These kind of cameras can have high resolution for recording, but much lower resolution for live broadcast. This kind of thing happens.
- Why are 'they' so keen to remove the video? Because it's sick. The sick agenda of the retard that did this does not need to be given any kind of legitimacy, nor does it need to be exposed to children. If you think it's OK for video of people being murdered to be freely available then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Your ideas of how you think you would behave in an event like this are not necessarily how you would actually behave.
You do not need to be questioning the actions of 'them'. You need to be questioning the actions of the perpetrator of this sick act. If your first response was "it's fake" and to start picking over the bones of it instead of "why did this sick c*** think this was a good idea?" then this says a lot more about you than it does about the society and power structures you think you're looking at.
originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Tanga36
Cause he had see I aye ear plugs . I can't look at the video or I'll likely be eating 3 squares a day for 14yrs,so can't help anymore.
originally posted by: Qumulys
Cant imagine how terrifying it must have been. But I am getting pretty fed up with things being hidden away these days by tech companies.
But, sadly it's going to be neigh on impossible to get any answers to discrepancies because:-
1. I'm from Australia, and I've no idea what governmental knee jerk reaction may be next, will they follow NZ? Possibly, and I sure as heck am not going to sit in jail for watching a video.
2. I and I'm sure a good majority of others actually don't want to watch the video in the first place. But that doesn't mean it should be suppressed under the guise that it will 'radicalise' copy cats. Trying to hide this stuff just creates determined copy-cats, who with not much effort would be able to find the video in other places on the web anyway. But now they think they have to act because the government is clamping down on them.
3. ATS needs to tread carefully, I can understand why they would rather not be an apex of theories (possibly well meaning) and tinfoil-hattery. This is one of those s#@t storms, like the Podesta type stuff.