It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter VId Anomaly LIST Way Way to many Descrepancies NOT to question offical narrative.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

223 does come in a sub-sonic variety, as well as a reloader could under power the round as well to achieve sub-sonic performance. As for the bullet going through a person at close range, well not always.

Also do we know it was 233 and not 300 blackout rounds? 300 blackout comes from the factory with a sub-sonic round.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheJesuit

Maybe there was a wave of "Deep Fake Videos" discussions in February all across the media, for a reason?

Exactly. I've noticed a wave of weird AI videos on fb as well.
I watched a crazy one today about how women shouldn't have babies.
All in that weird monotone, non-inflection, mathmatically timed spacing between words.
I'll see if I can find it.

We also can overlook the Smith-Munt Act. It's in full effect and Trump didn't fix it, but screams fake news.
It's all a play as far as I'm concerned.

Check this one out
Second video titled "It's not ok for women to have babies"
fb vid link
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Linkd

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Correction

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting...looks like less than 1125 fps for subsonic.

I thought it was in the 800s

Wouldn't really make much sense in this situation though, he didn't use a supressor.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Really,I have a ruger black hawk air rifle that has a faster speed than that. I'm gob smacked. I assume it would fire even faster when dieseled with a bit if vasaline jelly.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Why live stream it if it's fake?

Seems extremely counterintuitive

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

That's pretty fast for .177
1100 will roach a rabbit.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's what I'd do with a fake video. People would say.
"No way it's fake, they streamed it"

You could stream it off a screen, if you could figure out how to get rid of lines.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Here we go again...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I try and stay open minded on the subject.

Plus, this IS a conspiracy site, not CNN

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is actually "live streaming" editing software now. Don't ask me how it works but this is what I was told by my brother when he watched the video. I checked and yes there is indeed such software so I guess he could have done a bit of editing easily enough.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'd imagine it just uploads the video using the same format as when you upload a live stream.
Probably stupid simple to make.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think its 1400 with a waisted pellet. Goes off like a .22 though.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

We had a police officer killed with one here in NZ a few years back while laying bugs at a method cooking house. Guy got 12yrs I think..maybe I should hand it in for destruction?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yeah, that's pretty impressive. I used to have a nice rws 48mag that was 1100fps.
Brass pellets are fun in those.

Don't want to get too off subject though. You should an airgun thread sometime dude.

I've gotta crash now, big week ahead, can't be drainbread in the morning.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting...looks like less than 1125 fps for subsonic.

I thought it was in the 800s

Wouldn't really make much sense in this situation though, he didn't use a supressor.

You don't need a suppresser to take advantage of sub-sonic rounds. They still produce lower sounds, but if the guy loaded his own ammo then producing sub-sonic loads would also save on the powder.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I would just like to say,I am not.mentally unstable and would not shoot anyone...hell,I've put 400 pellets through the air rifle and can't even hit a magpie or sparrow. Too many years welding with a crappy mask maybe.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The man is a fkin killer. Quit trying to save his bum asss.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's good to ask questions. I have some. And maybe some answers

- What person in their right mind wants to watch a video of someone murdering people?

- Where does someone acquire the idea that murdering innocent people is OK and broadcasting it to the world is a good thing?

- Why does anyone think they need to possess the kind of weaponry?

- Why is this in Skunk works? Because claiming it's fake is offensive and patently stupid.

- Why do spent cartridges seemingly disappear? You have never broadcast low resolution imagery via facebook. These kind of cameras can have high resolution for recording, but much lower resolution for live broadcast. This kind of thing happens.

- Why are 'they' so keen to remove the video? Because it's sick. The sick agenda of the retard that did this does not need to be given any kind of legitimacy, nor does it need to be exposed to children. If you think it's OK for video of people being murdered to be freely available then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Your ideas of how you think you would behave in an event like this are not necessarily how you would actually behave.

You do not need to be questioning the actions of 'them'. You need to be questioning the actions of the perpetrator of this sick act. If your first response was "it's fake" and to start picking over the bones of it instead of "why did this sick c*** think this was a good idea?" then this says a lot more about you than it does about the society and power structures you think you're looking at.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's what I'd do with a fake video. People would say.
"No way it's fake, they streamed it"

You could stream it off a screen, if you could figure out how to get rid of lines.

Ok, but why even have a video, only for “them” to want it taken down?

More counterintuitiveness

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
It's good to ask questions. I have some. And maybe some answers

- What person in their right mind wants to watch a video of someone murdering people?

- Where does someone acquire the idea that murdering innocent people is OK and broadcasting it to the world is a good thing?

- Why does anyone think they need to possess the kind of weaponry?

- Why is this in Skunk works? Because claiming it's fake is offensive and patently stupid.

- Why do spent cartridges seemingly disappear? You have never broadcast low resolution imagery via facebook. These kind of cameras can have high resolution for recording, but much lower resolution for live broadcast. This kind of thing happens.

- Why are 'they' so keen to remove the video? Because it's sick. The sick agenda of the retard that did this does not need to be given any kind of legitimacy, nor does it need to be exposed to children. If you think it's OK for video of people being murdered to be freely available then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Your ideas of how you think you would behave in an event like this are not necessarily how you would actually behave.

You do not need to be questioning the actions of 'them'. You need to be questioning the actions of the perpetrator of this sick act. If your first response was "it's fake" and to start picking over the bones of it instead of "why did this sick c*** think this was a good idea?" then this says a lot more about you than it does about the society and power structures you think you're looking at.

too tired of all the rubbish b-movie level paranoiac conspiracies in the wake of this tragedy to bother coming up with my own response so i'm quoting this whole post cus y'all should read it at least twice

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join