It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We are talking about a man that walks into his staff meeting and tells them all he can do each of their jobs better than they can.

Sounds familiar

But point taken! Obama was a disappointment!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Is this like when I said Heineken remover instead of Heimlich maneuver??

Got laughed at the entire semester, kids are brutal.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
most of his lying goes back to early stage dementia imo he isn't well add that to whether or not to vote for him in 2020 I bet there will be more of this as time moves forward.
edit to add

edit on 12-3-2019 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Instead of addressing something the OP didn't even mention in his post, why don't you address the issue he presented? You Trump supporters do this all the time. You avoid to dissect the main point, and than insinuate the OP is saying it's grounds for impeachment. Or you'll bring up the same diversions...more drivel from the left, Obama's failures, Hillary's failures etc.... I remember when there was a video of Hillary collapsing during a campaign stop. Republicans pounced on the idea that she wasn't physically capable to serve as President, which was a justifiable response! She wasn't physically fit to run and her campaign staff shouldn't have tried to hide her physical problems.

So why not address Trump's numerous incoherent statements? Isn't he also fair game? Ignoring a possible mental degeneration illness in our President, should cause alarms considering his decisions and remarks with foreign advisories could cause a devastating conflict, or heaven forbid a nuclear war.

In my opinion, our president and some presidential candidates are much too old and are much more acceptable to the natural degeneration of mental alertness, memory loss, and a progression of mental illness. Just like the minimum age limit of 35 is set for a candidate to run for the presidency, there should also be an age cap for candidates running for POTUS. I personally feel 60 yrs old should be an age cap. I'm approaching 60, and I already feel my memory and mental alertness is not the same.

Our leaders need to be mentally alert, and posses cognitive health—the ability to think clearly, learn, and remember—is an important component of brain health. It all affects motion function, emotional function, and sensory function. If we continue to allow our elected representatives to serve in office well past their retirement age, it's not creating a government body that has the stamina nor the mental alertness to bring new fresh ideas to solve the many problems facing America today.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

But point taken! Obama was a disappointment!

I agree with many here that Trump says things he doesn't need to say and that many times puts him down paths that allows people to capitalized on due to his quick reaction transparent posts that he does without having all the information yet. It forces him to back peddle and allow people to scream lair when he backs off the posts and the reality is he needs to just keep quite until he has all the information at hand, but that is not going to happen as we all know.

Saying that I reached a point that I just take it as a quirk of his personality and as long as he continues to push his agendas I don't care. I saw quirks with all the other Presidents too and I took them all in stride the same way.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Saying that I reached a point that I just take it as a quirk of his personality and as long as he continues to push his agendas I don't care. I saw quirks with all the other Presidents too and I took them all in stride the same way.

It not a bad way to think about it, if you are ok with their performance..not much else one can do anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
most of his lying goes back to early stage dementia imo he isn't well add that to whether or not to vote for him in 2020 I bet there will be more of this as time moves forward.

Are you a professional in these areas to make a statement like this? How old are you BTW? What many people do not know is the brain matures and operates differently as it ages. There are advantages and disadvantageous to both young and old age groups. The left/right at older ages tend to blend together and the brain works more as one and not two haves as it does earlier in life. We see that the older brain can understand complex concepts easier while maybe not remembering where they left their car keys at times, so when everyone suggests all these older people have dementia it is incorrect in the vast majority, if not all of the cases.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OK for everyone complaining about OP and wasting time, I just thought I would remind you about Pelosi Wishes Everyone "Happy Thanksgiving" On Valentines Day!. A lot of flags and stars for a mess up.

Don't be hypocrites.
What good for one is good for another.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Solid grounds for impeachment. Don't let this go. Call you'r rep. today and demand impeachment NOW!!!!

Why did you post this drivel?

Aren’t you embarrassed for trump? I certainly am. I’m embarrassed for his voters too, who have to pretend something is “drivel” to save face.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Huh? Whats wrong with him? Nothing except a bunch of Democrats and RINO's trying to constantly send him to jail and destroy his Presidency. Seems to me he made a mistake and is getting tired of being raked over the coals every single time he makes a human spelling or grammar error.

The president is supposed to be a leader, not a liar. A certain amount of character and decorum are expected.
Duh......

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit to add

Dementia? Good grief TDS been taken to new lows. He can deliver an entire 2 hour talk barely even looking at his teleprompter. Let’s see you do that. Real early stages of dementia involve things like not remembering something a person said two minutes ago. I worked around people who would ask me how I am, then come back a few minutes later and ask me the same question. I got very good at pretending it was the first time they asked. In later stages they won’t even recognize lifelong family members. It is suggested that health care workers do not insist that they are not the person’s spouse if the client believes they are the spouse, as it really does no good to argue and it only upsets them. You could learn something about it before diagnosing our President.
edit on 12-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

Only guessing by your reply here that you believe that everyone who has doubt about Mr.Trump was taught that by the ''liberal meida''. In my case at least you are wrong, but then what else would you expect me to say. Certainly I could add the rebuttal that it is you who have bought into the conservative media and we would then have a disrespectful stale mate and any attempt to communicate on any level could be lost so I won't.

And yes, I believe in giving someone the benefit of the doubt. But even there, just how long can one do that. In a way I see giving some one the benefit of the doubt is like turning the other cheeks, just how long can one do that without finally coming to the conclusion that once might have been a mistake, an accident, a quick bout of temper. But when they strike you on the cheek repeatedly, then you know that something is up, right?

So to with Trump. All the errors and misquotes and superficial almost lackadaisical pronouncements of the last few periods of time can, all by themselves, be taken as just a little goof or ''only he knows what he meant''. However the continuing flow of incorrect speech, the miss use of words, all of the things that come out of him that just make no sense need to be thought about as possibly something other than just ''people picking on him.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And we care because?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Has a brain fade, gets defensive about it....

It's almost like the guy has been weathering an insane onslaught of personal attacks on him and his family 24/7 for 2 years straight.

I'd be a little bit testy by now too. But carry on comrades, I'm sure the electorate is looking forward to sharing their thoughts on this important "stuff" in 2020.....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are you a professional in these areas to make a statement like this? How old are you BTW? What many people do not know is the brain matures and operates differently as it ages. There are advantages and disadvantageous to both young and old age groups. The left/right at older ages tend to blend together and the brain works more as one and not two haves as it does earlier in life. We see that the older brain can understand complex concepts easier while maybe not remembering where they left their car keys at times, so when everyone suggests all these older people have dementia it is incorrect in the vast majority, if not all of the cases.

Your a professional? your age matters? lets say I have first hand dealing with folks with dementia. Now can the thread be about Trump and not about me?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Your a professional? your age matters? lets say I have first hand dealing with folks with dementia. Now can the thread be about Trump and not about me?

Lets say from my post compared to yours I don't think you have much past narratives you are parroting.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lets say from my post compared to yours I don't think you have much past narratives you are parroting.

However, regardless of how much we go into small details to prevent discussing the main issue, Trump does show signs of dementia. Or Alzheimer's disease then, just look at how his signature has changed over the years? He was talking about other countries as 'companies' or 'businesses' because that's how he could manage to remember what he was dealing with.

Why would a person talk about a country and call it a business? Would you.. Out of nowhere?

Yes he's the president, he is there and he must be at the top of his mind while working.

If you can feel something is wrong with him and he either needs help or can't do the job anymore

What would you do?

1. Pretend i don't notice
2. Notice but still ignore it even if i know this is wrong
3. Don't notice it at all and be happy
4. Call it out because we need to do something about it
5. Worry and at least say "maybe he's old and may have an illness we should look into? He's leading the country!"
6. Insult everyone who dares to think he may not be fresh minded as a 15 years old while being 72 years old and showing up all the signs of his old age, including forgetting things and not understanding well the current world. Because as every old person, he is very set in his old ways and nothing will change that "good times were his old times, not yours"

Honestly, i find the entire thing tiring and boring. He's old! Every old person acts the same, they forget things, they sometimes act absurd, dumb and plain narrow. He is no different, he's no genius, he's an old man, that's all.

A lot of the work that happens day to day, you know he is not even aware of it, right? He just doesn't know beyond top talk in front of cameras. This is true for him and probably every other president before.

I don't get why people get all butt hurt in both sides, it is dumb.

He's old, deal with it, any way and any side you care about
edit on 13-3-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ahhheeemmm. (Clears throat to put on best valley girl voice)

Ok like seriously, what's wrong with you for posting this! Like OMG what a nothing burger.

reply to: Dr4c0n

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFireok I will concede I hadn’t watched your clip of the slurred speech. So yes slurred speech can be an indicator. Nevertheless, he only recently delivered a perfectly normal 2 hour talk barely using the TelePrompTer, so whatever that slurred speech thing was, I don’t think it was dementia.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

He shouldn't have to defend himself, who the hell cares if he said "Time Apple"? And who cares if he said he didn't? I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure he said Tim Apple and didn't say "Cook" quietly and quickly. Seriously, what's wrong with people who are making this a big deal? It's no wonder the civilized world is dropping progressives like a ton of hot runny Hershey squirts.

"HE SAID HE DIDN'T SAY TIM APPLE! HE LIED!"

*Screams*

Ugh, I spend too much of my valuable time shaking my head in disbelief at the level the left have become. Petty. Pathetic. Repulsive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join