It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Dr4c0n

He shouldn't have to defend himself, who the hell cares if he said "Time Apple"? And who cares if he said he didn't? I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure he said Tim Apple and didn't say "Cook" quietly and quickly. Seriously, what's wrong with people who are making this a big deal? It's no wonder the civilized world is dropping progressives like a ton of hot runny Hershey squirts.

"HE SAID HE DIDN'T SAY TIM APPLE! HE LIED!"

*Screams*

Ugh, I spend too much of my valuable time shaking my head in disbelief at the level the left have become. Petty. Pathetic. Repulsive.

You’re exactly right, he shouldn’t have to defend himself for misspeaking...so why did he choose to?

He misspoke. Who cares? People do it every day.

Then, he lied about misspeaking. Twice. The second lie contradicting the first. That’s what people care about.

He’s the president. A little class/decorum would be nice. He’s usually fairly good at spinning what he said to mean something else. He could’ve easily joked “I said that because his last name might as well be apple” or something similar.
Why did he get so defensive and lie multiple times about it? Just say you messed up and carry on.

The leader of the free world has no business getting into a childish “nuh uh, I never said that!” fight with the media, and the country.

He needed to be a man, admit he messed up, and just move on. It is entirely his own fault that it’s snowballed into what it is now.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Honestly, when I first saw the clip of the Tim Apple thing I was like, meh, I screw up people's names all the time.

Then he tweeted on Monday and I was literally doubled over laughing. Like, really, Donald? Is your ego that fragile?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

I'm not a fan of Rachel Maddow because of how long-winded some of her segments are but she did do an interesting one a month ago about how petty some of the lies propagated by Trump and his team are including his height.

Why lie about your height? And if you are willing to lie about your height, what else are you lying about?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

He he...Tim apple. Bill Microsoft would get a giggle from that.

I can understand the rare social faux pas, being the POTUS isn't easy work. However Trump does it regularly, like when that time covfefe

He talks before he thinks, just like the last Republican president, if you fooled him once, shame on you...if you fooled him you won't get fooled again.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Remember (both) times that I know of they flipped out because Trump made a typo in a tweet. These people are nutso.

-Covfefe
-Haberders
-Trump2020

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The better question is why does it matter so much and why do Liberals spend an inordinate amount of time worrying over a guy who accidentally called a guy the wrong name. It happens every day. I've done it myself and I am sure you have too. You Liberals find the weakest s#*t to complain about. How is this going to negatively affect the economy or illegal voters from entering our country? These are the real questions that you guys should be focusing on Libby.

"The man got another man's name wrong....on with the Impeachments processes". Lol, Liberals are ridiculous.
edit on 13-3-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

There is Nothing Wrong with the President , just the Misguided Impressions Some in the Media Publicized for their Own Self Interest . Once a Liar , Always a Lair .......

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
what really annoys me is why the # he even bothered to address it anyway , just ignore the press if they say "oh you misspelled a word, or didn't pronounce something correctly or , didn't remember the guys full name properly"

WHo the # cares ?

Only people with huge EGO's hate being corrected
and that is exactly why Donald , just had to reply to the press , he cant just let it go and get on with more pressing
matters !

If Donald believes that the majority of media are fake news then why does he entertain them so often

Also why he is on twitter all the time , because he is constantly concerned about what others think of him
and what they are saying about him , because he has an incredibly inflated sense of self worth

still he isn't half as bad as the shower of #e we have for a government

edit on 14-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The better question is why does it matter so much and why do Liberals spend an inordinate amount of time worrying over a guy who accidentally called a guy the wrong name. It happens every day. I've done it myself and I am sure you have too. You Liberals find the weakest s#*t to complain about. How is this going to negatively affect the economy or illegal voters from entering our country? These are the real questions that you guys should be focusing on Libby.

"The man got another man's name wrong....on with the Impeachments processes". Lol, Liberals are ridiculous.

No one cares that he called him the wrong name. People care that he lied about it, twice, contradicting himself with the lies.

You are absolutely right that calling someone by the wrong name doesn’t matter...but Trump thought it did. Enough to lie about it multiple times. So it isn’t “the liberals” who care about it, it’s Trump. And it’s not a good look.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, President Trump might be slightly, in a very nuanced kinda way, be defensive, just a bit. Cause ya know it's been such a positive expirence with him becoming POTUS and with all the positive headlines for the last 2 years or so.

Plus, and not a deflection, but he IS supposed to be running a Country and all, not like he's in any way busy I guess. It's just the USA, can't be that hard. Heck even good ole' Beto thinks he can do it.

I mean it's not like there is any conflicts going on all over the world or anything, right?

I mean, are not drinking straws the worst threat we face today?

How was your workday?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He also called Marilyn Hewson Marilyn Lockheed. So? It's nickname.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
People care that he lied about it, twice, contradicting himself with the lies.

So a person tells you that you said Tim Apple, and you say no I did not...Then you see that you said Tim Apple and you say OK I really meant to say Tim from Apple, or something like that.

How is either a lie if at first you believe you really did not say Tim Apple and then say well if I did say that I meant XYZ?
At times we all say things differently than what we actually thought we said, doesn't make us a liar... Well unless you are Trump...

edit on 14-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

He talks before he thinks, just like the last Republican president, if you fooled him once, shame on you...if you fooled him you won't get fooled again.

Obama was much better because he would not say a word off the teleprompter... But when his little tele messed up watch out!! oops!

Here is Trump with the same problems who is known for not wanting to use a teleprompter.

edit on 14-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

People should start worying when he starts talking how wonderful it is being president of the united emirates...or airlines.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

"OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump?"
From everything I've seen...from blatant anti-Trump propaganda to the rah-rah adoration of his fans, I always come away with the same response:"What an arsehole!"
I'm not trolling or being needlessly vulgar...it's my gut reaction to the man. And I'm a pretty good judge of character.
Thanks for asking, just the same.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Does anyone really think trump is pulling any other strings, apart from everyone's chain ??
SOS
(Same old #)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

"OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump?"
From everything I've seen...from blatant anti-Trump propaganda to the rah-rah adoration of his fans, I always come away with the same response:"What an arsehole!"
I'm not trolling or being needlessly vulgar...it's my gut reaction to the man. And I'm a pretty good judge of character.
Thanks for asking, just the same.

If you are going to have brain surgery and there were two doctors to pick from, one that everyone thought was a total ass and the other one everyone thought was the nicest guy in the world...Which doctor do you want performing your surgery, and why?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join