It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Didn't Become President to Enrich Himself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you really need to add an emoji at the end of every single sentence?

As if the smugness wasn't already unbearable, sure let's take it up a notch.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

HATE has Nothing to do with It . The Entire Left is just Jealous of President Donald J. Trump , the Man Who Has Everything and Does Everything they Wish they Could . How Dem Sour Grapes Fellas ? ............

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Making the country better how? By giving the people who are buying our politicians and our government a trillion dollar permanent tax break? Maybe it's by selling terrorists a hundred billion dollars in weapons? Oh I know, he's making it better by throwing fuel on the partisan fire along with the media and other bought and paid for politicians? Yeah, for sure! šŸ˜‚

He has also legitimised and praised a rogue dictatorship that has been thorn in the western worlds side for decades.

Was this before or after threatened them with Nuclear annihilation? Some see this method as negative and positive reinforcement. Others see it as ā€œlegitimizingā€ I guess.

Les, legitimising little Kim was a bad move, it was a made despite his advisers,the intelligence community and pretty much anyone in the know with regards to nth Korea, probably best just to admit he messed up rather than trying to argue the point.

ā€œLegitimizingā€. Is he legitimized in your eyes?

He sat down with the American president, he was given a platform on the world stage.

Which makes him legit in your eyes...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I don't "need" to but I feel like expressing just how seriously I take this place nowadays. šŸ˜‚

A hundred billion in weapons to terrorists, trillions to the corporations buying our politicians and throwing fuel on the fire every chance he gets. He's totally making America greater. šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

That last one deserved two emojis because of how ironic it all is. šŸ˜‚
edit on 2/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh I almost forgot, he had Citizen's United running his campaign but he couldn't be bought by the same special interests Citizen's United went to court for! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

That's a totally logical platform to stand on. It's like a racist speaking about equality while the leader of the Black Panthers is writing their speeches. šŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Your really do think your s# dont stink do you?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Nope, my # stinks just as much as anyone else. We all know the only person whose # doesn't stink is Donald Trump. šŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Making the country better how? By giving the people who are buying our politicians and our government a trillion dollar permanent tax break? Maybe it's by selling terrorists a hundred billion dollars in weapons? Oh I know, he's making it better by throwing fuel on the partisan fire along with the media and other bought and paid for politicians? Yeah, for sure! šŸ˜‚

He has also legitimised and praised a rogue dictatorship that has been thorn in the western worlds side for decades.

Was this before or after threatened them with Nuclear annihilation? Some see this method as negative and positive reinforcement. Others see it as ā€œlegitimizingā€ I guess.

Les, legitimising little Kim was a bad move, it was a made despite his advisers,the intelligence community and pretty much anyone in the know with regards to nth Korea, probably best just to admit he messed up rather than trying to argue the point.

He sat down with the American president, he was given a platform on the world stage.

Tell me why we don't negotiate with terrorists again?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When nukes are on the table not negotiating is not an option.

Why do you want war so bad? What's wrong with negotiation?
edit on 28 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Tell me why we don't negotiate with terrorists again?

Because submitting to their demands incentivizes hostage taking.
edit on 28-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That's ridiculous, we came came close to war with the whole rocket man saga, remember?

Are you really arguing that Trump knows better than the entire intelligence agencies else on this matter ?
edit on 28-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Dude, youā€™re arguing with a teenager who literally spent pages of text telling me that swat team members, clerks, armourers etc can never be promoted because police officers are ONLY promoted based on number of arrests.

Which is one hundred percent false.

You canā€™t use facts, logic or reason when debating a moron.

That said, I support the President, like the vast majority of people do, but he should NEVER have said what he did about Otto. Silly move Mr President.

Heā€™s making progress though, peace on the peninsula is a good thing, even if the left donā€™t think so.

Do you notice theyā€™re parroting the exact talking points rolled out by the mainstream media? I do.
ā€œHe legitimised Kimā€. Yeah thanks cNn

Original thought is not their strong point.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Trump is a god-tier strategist.

Art of the Deal, I suggest you read it, it'll knock your IQ up at least 10 points, AT LEAST. Be sure to keep track of Q's drops on 4chan too, that's the heart of the revolution right there. Remember, it started on 4chan. šŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I know right, in the nth Korea thread I have people arguing with me Trump has saved us from war with nth Korea, you can't make this # up, it's surreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

lol. Yeah, because that has worked so well up until now. Talking is the only way for a peaceful resolution to any conflict.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

That's ridiculous, we came came close to war with the whole rocket man saga, remember?

Are you really arguing that Trump knows better than the entire intelligence agencies else on this matter ?

It seems as if he does.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Trump is a god-tier strategist.

Art of the Deal, I suggest you read it, it'll knock your IQ up at least 10 points, AT LEAST. Be sure to keep track of Q's drops on 4chan too, that's the heart of the revolution right there. Remember, it started on 4chan. šŸ˜‚

God-tier. Maybe not. But he is a hell of a lot better strategist than all of the candidates that ran for President the last time, so I will use that as the measuring device of his strategy.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The ā€˜intelligenceā€™ agencies suggestion to work toward peace on the peninsula was ā€œdonā€™t hold talksā€.

Intelligent indeed. Pffft.

I do find it funny that Moon Jae-In said that the credit belongs to President Trump for bringing the first signs of peace as he stepped across the border and shook hands with Kim. But cNn refused to tell the hivemind that he said it, to save a mass-triggering event.

However these first talks have turned out, itā€™s still a much better step than the same ol same ol. Heā€™s taking a risk and trying at least.

Who would have thought that the fascist left would be against peace on the peninsula?

Oh thatā€™s right, we all did.

Orange

Man

Bad
edit on 1 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Donald Trump is not my cup of tea personally.

But the nation is better off with him than without him. He actually cares. Hes not perfect, neither am I. I don't want another smiling politician. The Bush/Clinton/Obama/McCain fakery of the past had to be relegated to the dust bin of political history. The Progressive Era 2 must end.

I love this perspective. I could find a dozen reasons to hate every single person on this planet but what would be the point? You can hate the guy all you want but what one measurable aspect of American life has worsened in the last two years? Conversely, which ones have improved?

If you're touting Russia bull#, you are irrelevant. Let's just sticl to the facts please.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It seems as if he does.

Think about that statement for a minute or two, trump the master deal maker somehow knows more about what's going on in nth Korea than the hundreds or possibly thousands of people tasked with the job, which includes all sorts of espionage and other such practices, countless tax dollars used to learn information about our enemies yet cheetolini somehow just knows better.

You are #ting me right, nth Korea have been an issue ever since the Korea's were split, but somehow trumps followers think he averted war after Trump himself escalates the whole situation....

Oh boy, idiocracy is well and truly here

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join