It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Didn't Become President to Enrich Himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I'm sure a liberal could post a list just as long of Obama's "accomplishments". Still doesn't take away the ways in which he hurt us. 😂

A trillion dollar tax cut to those who are buying our politicians and the legislation that is drafted/passed. He's not working for special interests though. 😂

A hundred billion in weapons sold to terrorists but he's trying to end terrorism. 😂

You can choose to ignore those two doozies but I'm not going to.
edit on 2/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you don't like paying less for gas?

Is there anything on that list you like?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sweet baby Jesus you're ill-informed.

Here's a little quote on the top ones for me...

Economic Growth

4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs

4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
Unemployment claims at 50 year low
African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income

Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

Here is a link to 289 things Trump has accomplished since he came into office till now...

Trump kept Campaign Promises

Which I think is pretty amazing considering the headwinds he's battling, between anti-American Democrats, people such as yourself and the Deep State.

But yea.. nothing to see here, right?

/facepalm

edit on 28-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You're still ignoring him selling weapons to terrorists and rewarding the same people who have been rigging the system for decades now. 😂

By the way, here's a list of Obama's accomplishments:

Link

I'll go ahead and assume you won't recognize any of them. And why should you? He hurt us far more than he helped.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Making the country better how? By giving the people who are buying our politicians and our government a trillion dollar permanent tax break? Maybe it's by selling terrorists a hundred billion dollars in weapons? Oh I know, he's making it better by throwing fuel on the partisan fire along with the media and other bought and paid for politicians? Yeah, for sure! 😂

He has also legitimised and praised a rogue dictatorship that has been thorn in the western worlds side for decades.

Was this before or after threatened them with Nuclear annihilation? Some see this method as negative and positive reinforcement. Others see it as “legitimizing” I guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He's got millions of people pretty much worshipping him as if he's the Second Coming and can do no wrong. I'd say that's payment enough in his eyes. Those in power gave him decades of fame and fortune in return for his act today. 😂

You and others keep saying this as some kind of reason or maybe even a put down to people's intelligence, IDK, but it makes you either feel better, superior or just still looking for the reason as to Hillary's lost...once again IDK, BUT 44% of the country didn't vote for either, a large number of his 27% was "anything but Hillary", so the millions you suggest is much smaller than what you think, I would say smaller by millions...lol

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My thought has always been he’s done everything else in life, why not use the last few years to go down in history as one of the best presidents in history. Think about it, he is absolutely dedicated to each and every promise he made on the campaign trail. No need for discussion, the wall is enough proof of that so far. His net worth has dropped by about a billion since he’s been in office. He gets negative media nonstop 24/7 no matter the circumstances. His family is now at risk and attacked repeatedly. Any more examples needed?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You're still ignoring him selling weapons to terrorists and rewarding the same people who have been rigging the system for decades now. 😂

I'm not ignoring it at all.. I don't agree with everything he does.

I also don't agree with everything my wife does.

I'm pretty sure I don't agree with everything my dog does.

However, America is better under him then the last 3 Presidents.

Care to dispute that, or are you just stuck on the negatives like every single other leftist in America is to try to prove a point?

Because you can't really talk from a moral high ground, like this all didn't happen under your last President either only he royally screwed the American population at the same time.

You can't talk from any kind of moral high ground at all, because if your party had its way we'd have a tyrannical government right now managing an economic collapse.

So keep squirting tears over someone who is doing better than any of your candidates possibly could.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Making the country better how? By giving the people who are buying our politicians and our government a trillion dollar permanent tax break? Maybe it's by selling terrorists a hundred billion dollars in weapons? Oh I know, he's making it better by throwing fuel on the partisan fire along with the media and other bought and paid for politicians? Yeah, for sure! 😂

He has also legitimised and praised a rogue dictatorship that has been thorn in the western worlds side for decades.

Was this before or after threatened them with Nuclear annihilation? Some see this method as negative and positive reinforcement. Others see it as “legitimizing” I guess.

Les, legitimising little Kim was a bad move, it was a made despite his advisers,the intelligence community and pretty much anyone in the know with regards to nth Korea, probably best just to admit he messed up rather than trying to argue the point.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Les, legitimising little Kim was a bad move, it was a made despite his advisers,the intelligence community and pretty much anyone in the know with regards to nth Korea, probably best just to admit he messed up rather than trying to argue the point.

So he probably should have just thrown money at NK and kicked the can down the road till we got nuked... then it would be that President's fault.

Pretty myopic world picture there.

As expected...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Because you can't really talk from a moral high ground, like this all didn't happen under your last President either only he royally screwed the American population at the same time. 

This goes to show you aren't even paying attention to what I'm saying. If you would actually read my posts you'd see what my opinion of the last president is. Hint: it's the same as yours. 😂

because if your party had its way 

And what party is that? Let me guess, the Democratic party. There go those prerecorded NPC lines again. Get some new material. 😂

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Tell you what. Look up the Clintons Net Worth before they were in the White House. What is it now?

Look up Obama's Net Worth before he entered the White House. What is it now?

Look up Trump's Net worth before he entered the White House. What is it now?

Notice anything?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So he probably should have just thrown money at NK and kicked the can down the road till we got nuked... then it would be that President's fault.

Pretty myopic world picture there.

As expected...

Honestly if you believe Kim would sacrifice himself to nuke the U. S you would believe anything,so no real surprises there . The simple fact you think Trump knows better than anyone else goes to show just how absurd your view of this is.
edit on 28-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trump probably lost a lot of money to become president. I think he actually wants to fix this country but is not following the usual screwed up politically correct way. I wouldn't mind meeting him because he is the president, but I doubt if I would ever want to invite him out to deer camp. I respect him way more than Hillary, I actually strongly dislike Hillary's personality but only mildly dislike Trumps. He is a big businessman, they are kind of hard headed, I know of way worse businessmen that him. His ventures created a lot of jobs in this country over the years, unlike people who work on Walstreet who just play with others money and con people into putting their savings into a risky scam.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah...it's all of that mental masturbation, tl;dr, lipstick on a pig, deep state is out to get him bull#....or maybe it's just really #ing human and simple....Trump is full of #.

Trump ran for President to promote his brand. He didn't expect to win, but now he can check one more box on his Narcissistic Top 10 hit list: Trump gets to say he is/was President. Boom. That's it.

He sealed his and his families legacy. He is President and that brand name will live forever. Because let's face it....if Trump never became President and he dropped dead back in 2016...who would remember or give a # about him right now? NO.BO.DY.

That's it. The dude won, much to everyones total amazement, including him. And now he's gliding by on the bare minimum. He does nothing but purposely creates controversy to keep everyones heads spinning and thinking he's doing something. But what is he really doing? #ing golfing and raging at TV screens.

Mr deal maker has not made one deal yet! The only deals he gets are ones that he completely #ing loses on.
He's a #ing idiot that is in way over his head. He knows it, deep down. He knows it.

America knows it too but somehow you stans have, like a drug addict, convinced yourselves that, ya know- his methods are unconventional or the L's he's taking are actually wins!

You're like meth addicts after a 3 year run. 110 lbs, scabs all over your face, and teeth rotting out, looking in the mirror convincing yourself that you look good.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: MadLad

I heard an interview with his daughter once.

She said that when he decided to run for President, he gathered the family around and told them what he was going to do.

Then he pointed out that if he tried this that the media, the left and everyone else would accept nothing less than the complete destruction of himself, his wealth and by extension his family.

Then he asked them to vote on whether or not he should, because it was going to make everyone's lives harder and he wouldn't do it without the family's approval.

His son asked why he even wanted to do it.

Trump replied that the country needed fixing and he thought he could do it.

So they voted yes.

Tell me that this man wanted to run for selfish reasons.

He already had everything.

Listening to that interview made me see him in a whole new light.

He KNEW what he was getting into and did it anyway.

❤️🇺🇸 - Our President is amazing.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

There now feel better?

Here's you bottle of warm milk and a binky. It'll be alright.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Exactly. Well said.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

“Legitimizing”. Is he legitimized in your eyes?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

“Legitimizing”. Is he legitimized in your eyes?

He sat down with the American president, he was given a platform on the world stage.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join