It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Jackson gay-rights activist set fire to home in hate crime hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I remember moving to an all-white school in the country in the 6th grade. I got beat up for being a city-boy. A lil white on white crime. Never mind I spent every summer in Eastern Kentucky running round the woods.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: UFO1414

"2For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God"

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit,"

I never thought I'd be living among one of the books of the Bible in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: lakenheath24

Dude, I am so glad you pointed out who was the perp cuz I was thinking that a damned good surgery job on the cat on the left.

I thought it looked like bob, well Robert Paulson.

Looks like Pat from SNL to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Pat doesn't have near the headlights that bob has.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Here's the crazy thing... I grew up in the dead center of the middle of the Bible Belt. Now, I'm not going to say it never happened, but never once in my life did I hear someone saying they were "gonna go find some [insert derogatory term for gays here] to beat up." Not once. The ones who got beat up were usually the instigators of the conflict (too many times by trying to get someone who wasn't gay to be gay). That's just the way things were. I found out later that more than a couple of my childhood friends were gay and I never knew it, because they didn't start nothing. They were treated like anyone else.

What we have are a bunch of people who have a chip on their shoulder, and being gay is that chip. They're going around daring someone to knock it off, and when no one does, they just have to knock it off themselves. In the process, they're hurting a bunch of people whose only association with their like is the fact they're both gay. Whoopie-do-dah. There's more to a person than who they wanna have sex with.

TheRedneck

I can relate. I went to a small school in a small town. We had 3 gay dudes there and nobody ever picked on them, not even once. Nobody cared. They didn't bother us, we didn't bother them. That's still the way it is today. Like you said, they push people to say or do something and still don't get anything, so they do it themselves.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pat doesn't have near the headlights that bob has.....

LOLOLOL!!! No, Pat definitely doesn't have near the moobs.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yawn... another invented "hate crime"

The concept of a "hate crime" is asinine to begin with. It is the result of some whiny identity politics. Do some actually believe crimes because of insignificant non-issues like "race" are worse than crimes committed for other reasons?

Who the hell cares the reason a crime is committed - the fact it occurred at all is what matters, and is what must be taken into account during sentencing.

This belief that crimes against "certain" people are worse than crimes against others is yet another form of bastard tyranny by this worthless and illegitimate government.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Bone75

LOL, I was going to comment on that, BUT, is it a dude with tits? or a chick with moobs. Inquiring minds wanna know. And is that tie compensation for something missing? Hmmmmmmm.

Severe gynecomastia.

So bad, it's even hit the eye socket..

edit on 26-2-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pretty sure that's a nipple showing on its right boob.

Gotta go gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon now...

edit on 2/26/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just another alphabet soup mental disorder...what else is new?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Hehehe look at its tie

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I wonder which there are more of, (a) Fake hate crimes? or (b) actual attacks against Trump supporters?

www.fakehatecrimes.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This world is sick, I am done. This is not the world I grew up in or the one I hoped it would become. Anytime you're ready Lord...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

When Nikki Joly's Jackson home burned down in 2017, some believed the fire was a hate crime against the transgender, gay-rights activist who had fought for a local anti-discrimination ordinance. But now, instead of a victim, the 54-year-old is accused of being the perpetrator.

Authorities are accusing Joly, who was named Citizen of the Year by the Jackson Citizen Patriot last year, of setting fire to his own home and killing his pets, two dogs and three cats. He has been charged with first-degree arson.

Cops: Jackson gay-rights activist set fire to home in hate crime hoax

Disgusting.

Setting fire to your own home to garner attention to yourself and your agenda is bad enough. Doing it with FIVE pets in the home, killing them all, is beyond disgraceful.

Mental illness is alive and well.

Another link with pictures of said "human".

www.detroitnews.com...

The accused is the one on the right.

You get bad straight people, you get good straight people, you get bad gay people. You get good transgender people, yoi get bad transgender people. I could go on and in and on!

So, what is your point? Are you saying this person is bad because they are transgender?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

"2For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God"

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit,"

Oh God! You have brought religon into this!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those people are mentally unstable. Just like Juicy Smollett. Every time there's a "hate crime" against a queer, it's always a hoax they made up.

Why can't they just try to be normal. The fact that they don't see any of these hate crimes and realize people don't hate them like they've been told so they have to create their own hoax really says a lot about their instability. Sadly, nobody does a damn thing about it.

So a hate crime against gay people are all made up, and never happens. Is that what you are saying?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You get bad straight people, you get good straight people, you get bad gay people. You get good transgender people, yoi get bad transgender people. I could go on and in and on!

So, what is your point? Are you saying this person is bad because they are transgender?

The point is none of us have any idea what that person is...

edit on 28-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So a hate crime against gay people are all made up, and never happens. Is that what you are saying?

Or just maybe sensationalized when they do happen... Today I think they are far less than lets say 40 years ago, but one would think there is much more due to social internet. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh comon guys its no big deal. So somebody perpetrated ANOTHER hate crime hoax and in the process killed some innocents. THIS IS JUST DIVIDING US AS A COUNTRY MORE! Nothing to see here. Just like there was nothing to see yesterday when a 81yr old was assaulted for wearing a hat. Or the day before that when...well you get the idea. THIS IS JUST DIVIDING US MORE! OMGOMGOMG pay no attention to the morons doing this evil snip. THIS IS JUST DIVIDING US MORE! Its US who are the problem, NOT THEM!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The point is none of us have any idea what that person is...

In what regards?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join