It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 97 Dell computer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"Dude: you're getting Adele!"

That's the commercial I remember.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Wow, I was really hoping for a thread about a vintage Dell running Windows 97...
The disappointment is real

me to....lol

LOL thats why I opend this post.
I was Just! trying to some old software working with windows XP.
had to give up.
how the hell did Windows 98 ever work!
I could never get all the drivers to work.

oh! the brain implant! do you still have it?
are you a manchurian candidate?
schizophrenia is a way they do it.
um so I have read.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Notice that some here, not all, are using this as an opportunity to ridicule the member. They are taunting him and winding him up and using it as entertainment. They do not understand that he is poorly. Would they do the same to a human who was ill with cancer?

To be fair most members assume this person is trolling..........

The op stated before on another thread they have been here and posted here before, and the fact that they, within a day, seem to know all the ins and outs of how things work here on ATS, including avatars, quoting, links, ect ect.....things which usually take people a bit to get the hang of, and that they know WHERE to post.....

Im sure that lead quite a few to just spot this as one of the many many many troll threads we get a month .....

In short, you learn pretty quick on ATS not to take things too seriously, because 9/10 its yarn........but youll learn

edit on 2/5/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: SepirothPhoenix

Take CBD oil! It might calm your mind. Seriously. It helps with seizures, some people who had hundreds a day, have very few after using CBD oil. Maybe it will help you. I am not a doctor, so you might want to ask one first. I know your not having seizures, but it might have a positive benefit for you. Best wishes.

CBD oil is not yet widely available/legal here in the UK - yet - but have heard that it works really well for seizures. It has no psychoactive ingredient.

But, I think that the last thing the OP needs is any more chemicals....

edit on 5-2-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's not the computer itself that's the problem, it's the PCI video card you put in it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have no idea why it did all of these multiple posts, honest.
edit on 5-2-2019 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

link   
It's not the computer itself that's the problem, it's the PCI video card you put in it.

link   

link   

link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
is it really illegal here? there is an independent chinese foods and herbal medicines place sells it near me, I know lots of people who swear by it, maybe the cops just haven't noticed, or don't care.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i owe you an amends ats. i had ayear over a year symptoms went into remission then since september or october been back. interrupreting everything as persecutory cause of years ago with this site. some where trying to help.

yes i know what lysergic acid is its the ingredient in L S D . i read about how to make it you need two years of biology. grew mushrooms and hydro, how many "bigs" did that. there is a stigma with mental illness most people dont understand it. just get thoughts voices of people talking i didnt put there thats it. when they dont stop you can get turned around or after find out its illness who cares just annoying.

intelligence writes it just for me cause the economy revolves around me or people who know about illuminati. i am special their discovery mission inside a biblical character what can we learn. twenty two years conciousness dreams being recorded and when i die maybe a light or something. they see out my eyes.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You need some sensory deprivation and slowly bring yourself back online when it gets too bad. It helps. Music for mood usually the opposite of how you feel.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
this is an online anonymous forum. i dont need to be cradled. you people should really learn sensitivity training. you think i am retarted?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yes it is quite interesting. I thought the OP was for real for the first post but then he seemed to go off a lot. Maybe he took some 'anti-psychotic' 'meds' a reply to: Malak777

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i haven't said anything cradling but if i was hearing voices in my head I would seek help, i gave up alcohol years ago and after the shakes hallucinated badly for a day or two until I called for help at the hospital and lost 3 days on drugs. i knew it wasn't real but the longer it went on i was becoming less confident and more scared, talk to a medical person, honestly as a fellow human and if you were my friend i would say the same x

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nope. Just telling you what I used to do. Like I said good luck!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i just got back from the docs office she wanted to see me today to see if she should add something. i showed her records of the last week of what times i took meds and the voices appearing.

again i am sorry read from page two when went to sleep some comments condescending. there really is a stigma with mental illness, a lot of people dont get it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

yes about stigma. we have a campaign hashtag which everyone knows in the uk now "it's okay not to be okay" my groups of friends talk openly about mental health in real life and on social media. there is no stigma, just compassion, as I feel for you right now, it must be a horrible experience, but you can do this, and never be ashamed of admitting you are struggling, it's okay to not be okay, remember that. Love and compassion your way from my little patch in England.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
thank you, i realized i was being arrogant just fighting with people , i assumed every comment was persecutory in some way on page one. just fighting for sake of fight i believe everybody is created equal in rights or freedoms. whether it be man or woman, straight or gay, wheelchair or no or mentally ill or no. just have different lives, different paths to walk. its like you didnt know how to respond when first girl winks at you and twenty years later you still have similiar problems and an old friends best friend had sex before ninth grade and you look at facebook and he is with a girl. we all just have different paths, the priest the assassin the baker the cop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join